Server activity? Server Merge?

Carter - Lost City
Carter - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Just wondering what is the server activity like on the other servers? Currently when walking around Lost City, it just seems dead.

Seems to be the same 1 or 2 people at west, hardly anyone at SP most days.

So is it like this across the servers?

Could PWE actually merge the servers together? I.e. merge LC with Harshlands? It would make the game more competitive again?

Hell could even merge us with PVE with the way the game has ended up?

What's everyone else thoughts?
Post edited by Carter - Lost City on

Comments

• OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like a merger but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That defeats the cycle of people making new characters to CS new chars on new servers.
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    since they merge the EU servers already (although we are waaay more active then US-servers, i tested it)
    it really could happen to the US ones but i dont think so. PWI wouldnt want their main money makers angry as most would be
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1. Neither west nor Silver are dead, i have mass pvp there every day.

2. LOL at EU servers more active.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2013
    You could try searching the forums. Someone asks a question similar to this every couple of weeks. I'm tired of answering it.

There are a few servers that could merge, but it's not likely that they ever will. PvP and PvE servers will never be merged together.

If you want more details, use the search feature and read the other threads on server merging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carter - Lost City
    Carter - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You could try searching the forums. Someone asks a question similar to this every couple of weeks. I'm tired of answering it.

There are a few servers that could merge, but it's not likely that they ever will. PvP and PvE servers will never be merged together.

If you want more details, use the search feature and read the other threads on server merging.

If your tired of answering it, don't post then. Simple, no?
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HT is very active, and we certainly don't need a merge. I can only imagine the lag in Archosaur if you doubled the people. *shudder*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DW is fine as it is too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lag is there no matter what, its more cat shops than players, merge would be great :P the more the merrier b:victory
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When I log in on my server, there arent a lot of people actually playing. However, when I've been home sick from work, there seems to be more that are actually playing.

I guess timing plays a role in this. Can't judge all that much by people being logged on. Many times its a lot of Catshops and peeps just hanging out chatting. Maybe using the Reflecting Pool, idk.

Id rather see advertizing the game, or even changing the game so its more attractive to new players, than a server merge, tbh. b:sadb:surrender
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    since they merge the EU servers already (although we are waaay more active then US-servers, i tested it)
    it really could happen to the US ones but i dont think so. PWI wouldnt want their main money makers angry as most would be

Im fairly sure, Sanctuary by itself is more active than both the EU servers..come on man..
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2013

looks like most of the euro peopl on our servers are the ones with the hardcore stuff.b:laugh
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.