2x or new Code?

Options
tiphanie0
tiphanie0 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Anyone know when pwi is going to give a new DreamChaser Code or put 2x back on? ive been frosting the **** outta my wiz and she is still only 92! I wanna use my new Sandy World Weapon already :) please pwi if u read this.. help us out:)
Post edited by tiphanie0 on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    tiphanie0 wrote: »
    Anyone know when pwi is going to give a new DreamChaser Code or put 2x back on? ive been frosting the **** outta my wiz and she is still only 92! I wanna use my new Sandy World Weapon already :) please pwi if u read this.. help us out:)

Begging for x2 isn't going to make it happen. x2 normally coincides with a major holiday or with PWI anniversary. That would put the next x2 to probably be around 4th of July, although I'm unsure if that's even a big enough holiday.

As for Dreamchaser Codes, I'm unsure if there's a set pattern, or if it's just a random thing they put out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Begging for x2 isn't going to make it happen. x2 normally coincides with a major holiday or with PWI anniversary.

Pwi actually often gives away x2 but only for exp and spirit without any reason, i think begging really helps lol. Only problem is after they make x2 drops they usually do an awful update which ruins some money making possibilites b:lipcurl

Afterall, PWI just reads what it wants to read ...

Oh yeah writing down wishes at the Facebook page is more usefull since theyre actually more caring about that site than about their own homepage, so you could try that
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I just got a dreamchaser pack last night for my new char. Just go to the facebook page and use the last code that they posted a few days back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    just...wow

Frosting? Is that what they call power leveling these days?

...anything to make it sound less pathetic.
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    just...wow

It truly is pathetic. Even though I have succumbed to it in my other characters.
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    NUUUUUUUUUU!

What happened to playing the game :( comeon ppl!
  • ODANG - Lost City
    ODANG - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    just...wow

As if you got to 101 only questing?
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hey what !

Frosting rules !

<

And there is nothing pathethic about it, its one of the coolest instances in the game. Your complaining about is whats pathethic ! b:laugh
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

join date 2008. Yeah i guess people quested all the way back then. Makes em feel better now, you just like the grumpy old men in real life who complain about the younger generations.

Of course she never made any alts in the more recent years, so no frosting there either b:chuckle
  • Carter - Lost City
    Carter - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I had this sudden brainwave whilst reading this...Instead of begging...like a dog...for a x2 event, why don;t you try buying some x2 scrolls and hyper stones? They aren't overly expensive. Go grind some money (yes grind) if your poor or farm some subs.

This younger PWI generation...back in my day...
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I had this sudden brainwave whilst reading this...Instead of begging...like a dog...for a x2 event, why don;t you try buying some x2 scrolls and hyper stones? They aren't overly expensive. Go grind some money (yes grind) if your poor or farm some subs.

Lawlz. I hear ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options

I did. On all of my characters. I have never touched a hyper, except to NPC any free ones I received.

Just because you might be too lazy doesn't mean it isn't doable. This character was in the 90s before we even had BH quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

...you walked to Frost, barefoot in the snow, uphill in both directions? b:chuckle

I did. On all of my characters. I have never touched a hyper, except to NPC any free ones I received.

Just because you might be too lazy doesn't mean it isn't doable. This character was in the 90s before we even had BH quests.

Just because someone joins squads of their own level and uses hyper stones doesnt mean they dont ever learn to play their char. They aren't going to get many squads if they are clueless - or there is no one on the server that actually logs in for more than TW and NW.

Why is everyone so negative towards others in this game? b:surrender

People should do what they find to be fun. If you want to try to join FC squads & Hyper - go for it! If you don't - dont do it!

Whatever keeps active and helpful players on the servers and playing is just fine by me! Its not anyone's business, but each individuals, how they want to play the game.

Stop hating. Its okay to be proud of your accomplishments. Its okay for everyone to be proud of ANY accomplishments they have made.

It shouldn't be a case of "MY WAY or uninstall!! :O", imho.

I cant help but wonder why no one ever mentions the reflecting pool and shards...the XP you can buy in Morai...2x scrolls...and so on. Seems very silly just to focus on Frost and Hyperstones. *shrugs*

A hug and a b:kiss to all the haters. ^^
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

No need for 2x if you know what you're doing.
    Just do all the BH, PV, afk in realm of reflection and base quest if you're too lazy to do normal quest.

And if you're run out of hypers or in exhaustion mode, do some cultivation quest or old heaven tear quest, or join tt squad to make coins.

Still need xp? Help lowbies doing their FB.

b:bye
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Just because someone joins squads of their own level and uses hyper stones doesnt mean they dont ever learn to play their char. They aren't going to get many squads if they are clueless - or there is no one on the server that actually logs in for more than TW and NW.

I cant help but wonder why no one ever mentions the reflecting pool and shards...the XP you can buy in Morai...2x scrolls...and so on. Seems very silly just to focus on Frost and Hyperstones. *shrugs*

+1 so true
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    What happens is some come along and play a complex character very well (or out fit a derpa derpa with great gear), declare how OP the class is and demonstrate it to others. The people struggling in the game then think it's their solution to switch to that class; when they don't have it in them to play it well.

The chromaspam clerics have been around for years and never learn. Derpa sins think they know the new BH bosses from day one. Barbs still ream instead of devour when someone else is tanking. Wizards, Sins, and Archers still pull mobs away from erupted melee squad mates. It's not a matter of experience in the game: it's that some just wont learn, and that a lot of this fail game play is sacrificially tolerated.

It seriously takes a single day to play a new class better than most. The game appeals to a wide variety of gamers regardless of capability.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Dreamchaser packs are given to all new toons automatically. It's in your bag when you log into the toon.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

ouch.
    busted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    join date 2008. Yeah i guess people quested all the way back then. Makes em feel better now, you just like the grumpy old men in real life who complain about the younger generations.

Of course she never made any alts in the more recent years, so no frosting there either b:chuckle

Wait. So your rebuttal is an ad hominem, based on a blind assumption about how she played the game? Not very impressive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Dreamchaser packs are given to all new toons automatically. It's in your bag when you log into the toon.

nope.
    edited April 2013
    Options

Why is everyone so negative towards others in this game? b:surrender

People should do what they find to be fun. If you want to try to join FC squads & Hyper - go for it! If you don't - dont do it!

Whatever keeps active and helpful players on the servers and playing is just fine by me! Its not anyone's business, but each individuals, how they want to play the game.

Stop hating. Its okay to be proud of your accomplishments. Its okay for everyone to be proud of ANY accomplishments they have made.

It shouldn't be a case of "MY WAY or uninstall!! :O", imho.

A hug and a b:kiss to all the haters. ^^

Why are you quoting me and saying this? I don't care if people want to hyper or not. I don't care if they want to powerlevel. Just because I choose not to does not make me a hater.

My post was simply replying to someone who implied that it was impossible to get to level 101 without hypering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    No, we do not know when the next 2x or Dreamchaser promotions will be but there will be an announcement either on Facebook, Twitter, the forums or the main page when another shows up. It's also likely to be up on more than one of those links, so just keep checking them to keep yourself updated.

And as this has already gone from answering a question to a Hyper/Frost/Grinding debate, I'll go ahead and put this in a tidy little closed box.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.