Nana_PL and Arrowpierce wedding

Boartracker - Raging Tide
Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tideswell (East)
I need a spot for Nana & Arrow's friends to find the wedding video, so I'm using this forum. I'm sure it will get moved if this is a serious No-No.

Nana_PL and Arrowpierce wedding w/o audio

Nana_PL and Arrowpierce wedding with music Sorry, yet again, audio blocks video in Germany :(

b:bye
Post edited by Boartracker - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great video Boar!
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • krimiphoenix
    krimiphoenix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it was so good :Db:pleased
  • Arrowpierce - Raging Tide
    Arrowpierce - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is certainly a pleasant surprise. TYVM Sir Boartracker for your presence during the event and the time and effort in making this amazing video. No wonder you were so close to us all the time xD And again, tyvm sir. :)
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is certainly a pleasant surprise. TYVM Sir Boartracker for your presence during the event and the time and effort in making this amazing video. No wonder you were so close to us all the time xD And again, tyvm sir. :)

You thought he was a stalker :O

... and he was just the cameraman looking for good shots! :D

Grats on marry! ^-^
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you so much Boart for attending our wedding as well as all the hard work u've put into the video. I absolutely love it, and the music is great! You even recorded buff's dance haha! XD Ty so much again :)<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • Arydia - Raging Tide
    Arydia - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lovely Video and a fantastic wedding, again congrats guys f:victoryf:thanksf:kiss
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ty Ary <3 f:kiss f:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • yardbird
    yardbird Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:cute Thank you all for watching the videos. I got just a little bit of the wedding feel there that night on video. Thank you again for the invite & congratulations again, Nana & Arrow. And, as for doing the video, what are friends for ? b:thanks

b:bye
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh wow, grats Arrow! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nice video!

Grats on wedding b:cute
  • INexperience - Raging Tide
    INexperience - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Congrats boss.