How fast can I earn 1 million

Options
goldenarmy777
goldenarmy777 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
maybe I should have opened this in beginners guide section, and I also know that there are lots of topics about this, only my questiong is a little different. At my level (43) how fast can I earn a million? and what I need is earning like 2mil in a week, if it's possible at such a low level.

Are there any ways except farming? which I honestly hate. I know one quest which gives quite good amount of coins and also money I earn is mainly from quests and sold items. But it isn't enough. I need like one week, because first of all I will grow tired easily and then, npc armor and weapon (and skills) cost a lot of money for me. I will try not to lose those coins if there are quests that give money at my lvl
Post edited by goldenarmy777 on

Comments

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you're honestly planning to spend 2mil/week at Lv43, there's something wrong with your priorities, I'd say. What do you want that money for? The only two things I can think of are Rank gear, and Frost powerleveling, neither of which you need (and particularly in the case of the latter, something that a great many people would advise against).

You'll start making that kind of money in the 90s if you do Cube, or if you merchant things. Until then, you really have no need of that kind of money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Jolly Old Jones' bounty quests are probably your best bet. You can do 7 per day (per account per level range.) I'm not sure what they pay for 4x (they don't seem to be listed on pwdatabase yet), but I know 2x pays 20k per quest, 5x pays 61k per quest. Assuming it's about 50k, you could make 2 million in about 6 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • goldenarmy777
    edited April 2013
    Options
    first, boy, that's not an answerb:laugh I mean if you try to help, just do it, if you aren't going to, walk away. sorry but you kinda sounded like my grandma

and if you really wanna know, I want to buy npc horse, only and only because I love how they look. This is game and I want to enjoy it, as I can

ty may, 20k per day isn't bad, after all I earn like 200k per day if i try, and If I will try harder it will probably take 7 week, yeab:laugh It's not really bad for my level
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you go around collecting herbs and mats with your pickaxe, i think you could get about 200k per hour.

You can also go farm mobs that drop leather and oil for a similar amount.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    That's 20k per quest, not per day. Multiply by 7 once you find out what the proper reward amount is for your level range (I'm guessing it's about 50k.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    first, boy, that's not an answerb:laugh I mean if you try to help, just do it, if you aren't going to, walk away. sorry but you kinda sounded like my grandma
    How do you expect people to help if you don't give them enough information? :P There are alternatives to almost anything in the low game that don't cost a lot of money.
    and if you really wanna know, I want to buy npc horse, only and only because I love how they look. This is game and I want to enjoy it, as I can
    Now that, I understand. :P Those horses don't run terribly fast, but you can invest in Spurs later on to make them faster. I have a spurred red one on my BM.

I'm still not sure how this translates to 2mil/week though. The horse itself will run you... what was it, 2.1mil? 2.4? Something like that. Then you can use it in its original form until endgame, when you'll have more than enough money to spur it.

By the way... watch the Auction House. Occasionally they'll appear in there for less than the NPC charges. I think I got my BM's original unspurred horse for 1.25mil in the AH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Or you save a little more. With some luck you might find a panda for 5m !!!!b:dirty
  • goldenarmy777
    edited April 2013
    Options
    by 20k I meant my lazyness:D

no not 1 week, but I just collected quests and amount of money I gain per day and got 2800000, (not exact, even less) only I'll be starvingb:pleased
  • bitewarrior
    bitewarrior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    +1 on gathering herbs, but you got to be dedicated and there is nothing fun in it, but you got no repair bill with it.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It is not hard to make coins even at your level. I proved this point to a friend of mine. I made an alt on another server and made around 1m coins in a few hours. All it takes is creative thinking and common sense b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It is not hard to make coins even at your level. I proved this point to a friend of mine. I made an alt on another server and made around 1m coins in a few hours. All it takes is creative thinking and common sense b:victory
    common sense = not teleporting, not dumping coins into pots, fighting smart and resting, ect.

It does require some thought and planning, which is why so many of today's kids have trouble with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Heres what I did - and I don't recommend this - Merchanting is the best way to make coin....but anyway

I rolled a 24 psychic for farming HAY - have about 6mill worth in its inventory.

I woke up all my old banks and have parked them all at Jolly Old Jones, plus I recently rolled 3 new toons on accounts without low levels on them to farm JOJ as well. So I get 800k a day just signing on and speaking to him.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    common sense = not teleporting, not dumping coins into pots, fighting smart and resting, ect.

It does require some thought and planning, which is why so many of today's kids have trouble with it.

I dont agree with this common sense. The amount of time you spend flying instead of teleporting could be used to make way more money than you spend on the teleport. Even at these levels where you can expect to make about 200k per hour. Some is pretty much true for the pots. Not teleporting and skimping on pots is small thinking.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I dont agree with this common sense. The amount of time you spend flying instead of teleporting could be used to make way more money than you spend on the teleport...

Agree 100% - time is too short to spend flying around.... much better spent making money....
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The mill i made in the other server i never left the home city (lost) it was all drops and mats
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i just buy herb and undercut sell it,my undercut is my high,their low.High mats i buy from people since it seems the high mat department seems to be lacking stores or stores wanting to just buy mats and have none in stock so i just buy higher and sell a tad lower than them until lthat gets old..so yeah object to make coi nis have a alt store on with mats,herbs,junk,anything you may think that would get some one to bit..dont put in no crappy npc dropped armors..people seem to giggle at that.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I dont agree with this common sense. The amount of time you spend flying instead of teleporting could be used to make way more money than you spend on the teleport. Even at these levels where you can expect to make about 200k per hour. Some is pretty much true for the pots. Not teleporting and skimping on pots is small thinking.

Time spent afk flying can be well spent trolling the forums or playing an alt account since players are allowed two toons online at the same time.

Farming on alt + saving money on teleports b:cool
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you haven't already done it or heard about it yet, you might wanna also go down to the tidebourne elder in Raging and do the coming of age quest chain and stop it at the vamp's lair till you're at a higher lv....

Those quests are hellza easy to do and will give you a few hundred k in a relatively short period of time, so that'll help take a chunk outta you're coin needs (& if you've got lots of characters who can do it aswell, then you can bank the coin they get aswell through even a un-opened stash box to the character who ya need to have the coin go to)....f:strive{f:gone}
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sell your Scarlet Fruit on auction for around 300k. I think at 43 you can farm rough fur and leather they sell for a lot. I think around those levels the supply stash gives you 500 perfect stones, you can sell those for 1.5K each, more if your patient. Haven't been that low in a while, don't get mad if remembered the supply stash thing wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sell your Scarlet Fruit on auction for around 300k.
    how many nutheads pay that ?
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    how many nutheads pay that ?

Surprisingly enough, several.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goldenarmy777
    edited April 2013
    Options
    spending too much time flying? maybe, but farming, grinding, whatever, is real hell for me. I usually get bored and leave it alone after a while. So best choice for me really was jolly old jones quests, as it was said before. yup I made 700k today, without non stop farming. Only jolly old jones and his quests and my quests which I have skipped it was a bad idea

today I will have more than a million and I'll rather wait than get tired of it

oh, yup, I sold those stones from stash xD I only don't sell my own clothes