increase level requirement to 100

unstop77
unstop77 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Nation Wars
So many noobs, but they useless and waste of time. Unfair balance on one side.
Post edited by unstop77 on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dont be elitist. NW is for everyone and a lvl 100 in TT90 is just as useless anyway.

Making different leagues would be ok maybe. Stops the poor people from being one shot, could make it more fun for everyone. However, the whole idea of nation war is to pay the poor people (getting points for receiving damage) to serve as cannon fodder for the R9s egos and keep those guys CSing while drawing the poor guys into it by having them get into the pvp game. Perfect marketing. :)
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Even better would just be making Nw map have an alternate for people with a soulforce equal to an average +5 or under. That or a map for r9 and one for the rest. Probably easier to just make soulforce the deciding factor.
  • Hannsel - Dreamweaver
    Hannsel - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LOL NO. just add level brackets 60-69, 70-79, etc
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    No, just no. The level 60+ is fine. None of the level 60~99 expects to be killing any r999, but they can have their token reward to work towards their 100s gear.
    Even better would just be making Nw map have an alternate for people with a soulforce equal to an average +5 or under. That or a map for r9 and one for the rest. Probably easier to just make soulforce the deciding factor.

I'd rather see the level based buffs greatly enhanced. Soulforce on entering would be to easy to abuse. Also, for my own server, I'd rather not see the players attending over 3 different maps.

I'd prefer PWI enhanced the buff (or add some bless box NW instance only) that adds more then an insignificant amount of attack/defense levels. 30 attack levels and 30 defense levels on a level 80 don't do anything, as they don't have any attack or defenses compared to any level 100 gear, not to mention that something like r999 or T3 nirvana gives way more massive attack and defense levels. If they added some +magic defense, +physical defense and +physical/magic attack with those buffs, I think it would make NW more fun for everyone.
  • Star_Prism - Archosaur
    Star_Prism - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As someone who is not yet 100 (have a 93 wiz) I am not useless in NW. There have been several times when the opponent has dug the flag and I was the only one going after them. I have seen many 100+ players doing stupid things. If someone is **** up in NW it has nothing to do with their level, the player's just an idiot and their level won't change that.

I never dig the flag unless I'm alone, I always try to stop the other side from scoring. I know that my best chance to helping my side is to act as a distraction. If a higher level is targeting me to one shot, it means they are not focusing on the people most likely capable of killing them. Maybe instead of complaining about lower levels, you might want to try working with them.

My faction has several R9's in it (I'm one the the lowest levels in the faction) and they have no problem with letting me go to NW with them. More than once I've jumped into a fight knowing I'd get killed right away, but it took the heat off my teammates giving them the advantage. The idea of NW is to work together, not every man for himself. The more you work together, the better you are going to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

star-chaster.deviantart.com

star-chaster.tumblr.com
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    unstop77 wrote: »
    So many noobs, but they useless and waste of time. Unfair balance on one side.

I know lvl 100+ more useless then lvl 60-99.

If you want to make noobs unable to NW ask for a IQ test not a lvl restriction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    PFTTT, Just what- No. There are not enough people in NW as it is to fill in all the territories lett'alone if you made it 100+ this is just silly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OMG no. Horrible idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OP is a [what /b/ calls OPs]

I just went to NW in a squad with a level 75 archer with npc gears and tt70 bow, who earn 64 tokens in the last NW, 3rd place nation. It was his/her first time in NW too; even capped the flag twice.

So yea

if you gonna blame the low level, you probably just bad; two of us were skirting zsw's squad half the war
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oh please please please no! i'd never be able to get any kills f:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phoenixwar
    phoenixwar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I rather have lv80 bms or archers who know what you need to do to win than lv100s who just pvp the entire 2 hours and forget the flag business as a whole.

That being said lv100s are definitely more useful than the counterparts in battles.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.