Okay, NOW am I pro?

2»

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i shall consider you pro when you gear up my archer to R999 b:pleased

Then I'm afraid I shall be forever a noob.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nobody, just pointing it out. Cookie cutter or not, I did something pretty neat that I wanted to share. You can't really get annoyed at me for that sir.

When was I annoyed? :o Just welcoming you to the world of cookie-cutter mayhem.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    When was I annoyed? :o

You seem to dislike my thread, I suppose annoyed isn't the correct word but I only woke up a little while ago and I'm still quite tired.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When was I annoyed? :o Just welcoming you to the world of cookie-cutter mayhem.
    the time when your brow knits the few seconds after you press 'reply' and before you type :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    You seem to dislike my thread, I suppose annoyed isn't the correct word but I only woke up a little while ago and I'm still quite tired.

Well, that's not really fair. I dislike most people on the face of the earth. That probably comes across in my posts. Mea culpa.
    the time when your brow knits the few seconds after you press 'reply' and before you type :o

Pfft, my brow can't knit. (har har...) Plus, that's just the way my face always looks :(
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Well, that's not really fair. I dislike most people on the face of the earth. That probably comes across in my posts. Mea culpa.
    (

Then why do you post on threads you dislike with people you dislike? That's just silly you goober.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Then why do you post on threads you dislike with people you dislike? That's just silly you goober.

No idea. Am I not allowed to post in here? I still don't get what I did that required such admonishment. I never said I wasn't silly. /o\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pfft, my brow can't knit. (har har...) Plus, that's just the way my face always looks :(
    yes it does just like a √ sign
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    yes it does just like a √ sign

I was being facetious, my dearest Decep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Does this armor make me look fat?
    Yes, it does.
    Ahaha~, joking aside, congrats on finally getting the gears you've been dedicating pwi time for.
    Also known as time you've kept the deerfoxxy up when you're doing warsongs instead of sleeping and I'm just like uggghisoagngsdognsgd gosleepdamnit x_x
    Then why do you post on threads you dislike with people you dislike?
    Because if he didn't, he would bareily have a post count x333 D'aw Decusy.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Yes, it does.
    Ahaha~, joking aside, congrats on finally getting the gears you've been dedicating pwi time for.
    Also known as time you've kept the deerfoxxy up when you're doing warsongs instead of sleeping and I'm just like uggghisoagngsdognsgd gosleepdamnit x_x

Because if he didn't, he would bareily have a post count x333 D'aw Decusy.

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do you just have these my little pony pictures readily available or do you search them every time you want one f:confused

Hmm~ a bit of both actually.
    Sometimes I have an exact idea of which pony/expression I wish to use, and other times I do a bit of...digging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I have to dig when I use ponies b:chuckle
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To the OP question: it make you look purple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yes, yes it does make you look fat

fatter than usual i might add b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I usually find my pony reactions on mylittlefacewhen

b:avoid
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    I usually find my pony reactions on mylittlefacewhen

b:avoid

Me too b:avoid
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Congrats bro on your R9rrr b:cute

No the armor doesn't make you fat.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Congrats bro on your R9rrr b:cute

No the armor doesn't make you fat.

D'aww shucks, thanks
  • Love - Lothranis
    Love - Lothranis Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Post count. Because I have so many already.

Gratz!
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Zan, marry me.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Zan, marry me.

Pay for our packs my love. I'm poor on Sanctuary. Also, powerlevel me. Also, R9 me.
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now if this was anyone else they'd get accused of trying to flaunt their large e-peen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Now if this was anyone else they'd get accused of trying to flaunt their large e-peen.

What would I be accused of then? o.o
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What would I be accused of then? o.o

Because we all know that it's only 3 inches already b:chuckle
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Finally, new palindrome post number! \o/

Eh. It's Zan, though. He gets a pass on everything on the forum :3
    Because we all know that it's only 3 inches already b:chuckle

You shouldn't talk about a minor in that fashion. It's like, against the law... or something...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now that everyone has had a chance to increase their post counts Fuzzy is going to close this.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.