Even larger NW Battlemap on the way.

2»

Comments

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dunno, I must be the only one who doesn't mind the occasional flagwalk. They get boring after awhile, yes, but somebody's gotta walk those corner territories while the nation holding them is being baselocked by your side's OP people. XD And if you're lucky enough to do a solo flagwalk, it's worth 700ish credits on its own (at least, that's what I get).

About the new map... what I like about it is that the four nations will obviously be in the corners now, like they actually have defined borders on those penninsulae. What I dislike about that map is... well, they'd better place those nation bases properly, or baselocking will be even worse than it used to be. Imagine if the bases were in the corner, with only three lands around them...

EDIT: Unless those blank areas themselves refer to the nation bases. Maybe that'd be a safer option. :-/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dunno, I must be the only one who doesn't mind the occasional flagwalk. They get boring after awhile, yes, but somebody's gotta walk those corner territories while the nation holding them is being baselocked by your side's OP people. XD And if you're lucky enough to do a solo flagwalk, it's worth 700ish credits on its own (at least, that's what I get).

About the new map... what I like about it is that the four nations will obviously be in the corners now, like they actually have defined borders on those penninsulae. What I dislike about that map is... well, they'd better place those nation bases properly, or baselocking will be even worse than it used to be. Imagine if the bases were in the corner, with only three lands around them...

EDIT: Unless those blank areas themselves refer to the nation bases. Maybe that'd be a safer option. :-/

Please teach me how to get 700 credit in a 1 v 0 b:shocked

Sometimes I don't even get 700 in instance where there is pvp cause either everyone on our nation is too stupid, or everyone on their nation is.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Arctix - Dreamweaver
    Arctix - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please teach me how to get 700 credit in a 1 v 0 b:shocked

Sometimes I don't even get 700 in instance where there is pvp cause either everyone on our nation is too stupid, or everyone on their nation is.

The amount of time u held the flag really matters (also the amount of time in instance)

feel free to hold the "second" flag next to capture point n go afk till u feel like submitting it
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The amount of time u held the flag really matters (also the amount of time in instance)

feel free to hold the "second" flag next to capture point n go afk till u feel like submitting it

I don't know about the flag points in relation with time carying it, but if you finish a 0 vs x battle fast you open all the territories around it for attack, so you shouldn't delay it. Unless it's in the middle and it doesn't harm anyone of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • phoenixwar
    phoenixwar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PW would need to do some serious advertising then, less they want each battle ground to average only 10 people b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.