the reqQast

BoomBastic - Lothranis
BoomBastic - Lothranis Posts: 65 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Blademaster
Just want to share some of my recast adventures in the hunt for x2 -int claws for mah poor old BM... These 31 SS are not all.. I think I have +10 more SS at home cpu b:sad But yeaaahhh.. i wont give up need em for my 3 item r999 build..

https://plus.google.com/photos/107185693438827817721/albums/5867699038085550673?authkey=CP__i4_30qywjAE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BoomBastic - Lothranis on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fun stuff, lol. I kept track of my G15 claws' 35+ rerolls and my G15 daggers 20+ rerolls but didn't bother with my G16s since its higher odds and I'm relatively happy with a single -int.

I figure someday I'll have more badges than I know what to do with and I'll get a second set of claws and go to town with the same idea of 3x r9 5 aps. Are you selling each -int set you get for a little profit? Most players will trade you their claws +10 mil or so easy for a pair with -int.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i'm on about 20 rerolls and not one -int stat. you got at least one about 6 times, i'd kill (in-game) for that!! b:cry
  • BoomBastic - Lothranis
    BoomBastic - Lothranis Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah I tried selling the -int casts or trading for new ones +coins.. but I'm on Lothranis server, and its not a big market for that kinda trading..
    LoL I even went so far that I offered to trade the nice casts for free if anybody wanted them, since hate re-rolling some of the nicer casts, but nobody wanted them..
    I have another pair of 1x -int that I use, so i left these unbound and some friends of mine help me recast when they have badges they don't need..
    But yeah its getting a bit boring recasting at this point..
    But ill keep going b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is why we go form a WS since I see you online in game. I get my last piece of R9R3, you get badges for recasting, we all win.