Quest Hero Spirit

Options
elorejitas
elorejitas Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Quality Corner
The quest Hero Spirit>Trial by Fire ask you to kill 10 Guardian Demonfire in Secret Passage, but if you use the auto-path it send you close to Hidden Orchid instead of Secret Passage
Post edited by elorejitas on

Comments

• Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    There are some in hidden orchid also
  • elorejitas
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Maybe but the ones in Secret Passage are the required and are not so far away
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    1. The hidden passage ones are not required. You can kill the ones it autopaths you to and get the kill count.

2. There is a thread on this already ON THIS SAME PAGE. Please search before making something new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • elorejitas
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Before you ragequit, this is not a QQ thread. I just saying that there is required the Secret Passage ones because in the quest says Secret Passage. I searched the forun to find any thread for this bug(actually is a bug). I tought in this forun we can report such bugs, but nevermind. If I am wrong pls close this thread.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    elorejitas wrote: »
    Before you ragequit, this is not a QQ thread. I just saying that there is required the Secret Passage ones because in the quest says Secret Passage. I searched the forun to find any thread for this bug(actually is a bug). I tought in this forun we can report such bugs, but nevermind. If I am wrong pls close this thread.

Okay.

Trial by Fire quest autopath error
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle