genie auto pick up

Angel_blades - Lost City
Angel_blades - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Suggestion Box
when questing we items we want and have to waste time picking....can there be a new feature for genies? its can be a setting thats to select what to pick up and dont pick up named auto pick up settings like this saying

items to pick up

Select all

-dq
-amour
-wepeons
-coins
-ammo
-purple
-blue
-orange

and maybe you can it can be auto disable in lvl 100 cave cause people sometimes want items thats bound. like in ws ppl want certain items.

or just disables it in cave squad mode and if they want to enable it then they can do so

b:laugh
Post edited by Angel_blades - Lost City on

Comments

• Blind_Master - Raging Tide
    Blind_Master - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would also be fine with all class pets picking items up as this would make them less useless.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would also be fine with all class pets picking items up as this would make them less useless.

^ This. Very good idea, as I refuse to have an all class pet. I would have probably NPC'ed the Pandaric Knight if I was from Vicious, just because those pets are so useless. Might encourage more people to get them. Hell, they could sell them directly from the Cash Shop if they implemented this feature, and I would probably buy one myself. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ^ This. Very good idea

Its not that good idea. This way mystics, venos and (sometimes) seekers wouldn't be able to use this feature in battle (since fashion pets won't work with battle pets out).

Genie idea is better.
  • Seileach - Archosaur
    Seileach - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've seen this on another game but there, the pets had their own inventories. The item went into that. Worked fairly well until you were in a field where several players are killing and cherry picking the drops or not bothering with the drops. The pet fills up with junk drops, then.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Its not that good idea. This way mystics, venos and (sometimes) seekers wouldn't be able to use this feature in battle (since fashion pets won't work with battle pets out).

Genie idea is better.

Could be simply a skill book that you can use on summon, battle pet or all class pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Genies get enough use already. All class pets are useless. Mystics, Seekers, and Venos are just going to have to choose between using their all class pet to auto pick, or using their battle pets. It's the cost of playing those classes, I'm afraid.

I do hear that the PWI 2.0 server is going to be heavily pet based, so let's wait and see what's in store for us there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dudeman121
    dudeman121 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've seen this on many games and in all honesty I do not see it as a good idea, we already have bots which GMs try to get rid of over time.. All this would do is encourage people to go to an aggro area and set pet to defend with auto pick up. Well thats what happens on most games with this idea of pet or genie auto pick up.. Picking up stuff is not hard anyway add it to a key and tap away or even click the item, how much easier do you want it b:surrender
  • Amerah - Sanctuary
    Amerah - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Many people pick up things I do not want in my inventory and especially when my inventory is almost full, would be wonderful! besides who spends time picking up every coin? insignificant enough to not be worth the pick up, unless you are spam killing mobs!