Perfect World International: R999 BM vs R999 Seeker (Sanctuary)

NonameWiz - Sanctuary
NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Blademaster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3PgD1KoOdc

Short video, had some footage against some other R999s but won too fast so I didn't bother uploading. This was probably the best footage I had to work with against a somewhat equal geared opponent. Comment, rate, and enjoy!
Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
Post edited by NonameWiz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wowa I really enjoyed watching that Vid,
    @TheDan You really know all the seeks skills to an art huh? You blocked and stopped her every time she tried to get a combo off, without fail, Good Job! defiantly the best BM VS Seeker counter I've seen.

@The seeker in the vid, having accult Ice on your Genie.. o,o would not be something I would have 'xD cause it's generally used by classes that aren't ranged such as BM's and Barbs.. but I can see it's uses I guess, good fight :3!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh Dan, you so sexy.

Man.. I want some 1v1s on Loth
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Wowa I really enjoyed watching that Vid,
    @TheDan You really know all the seeks skills to an art huh? You blocked and stopped her every time she tried to get a combo off, without fail, Good Job! defiantly the best BM VS Seeker counter I've seen.

@The seeker in the vid, having accult Ice on your Genie.. o,o would not be something I would have 'xD cause it's generally used by classes that aren't ranged such as BM's and Barbs.. but I can see it's uses I guess, good fight :3!

Yeah, although I don't know all the seeker skill names, I know what most of them do and look like so I leap forwarded to resist most of the combos / skills while he was channeling.

Leap forward timing is a very OP skill if you can master the timing. I resist Parasitic Nova, HF, and purge pretty regularly with it while I'm getting focused while carrying the flag in NW. Much harder to do in TW/PK due to the mass amount of ganks, but definitely a skill experienced BMs should learn to utilize along with Leap back / fortify timings.
    Did the seeker have good gear too?

Yes, I showed the gear at the start, he had +11 R999 weapon, +11/10 R999 JOSD armors.

I have +12 R999 weapon and +11 R999 armor with flawless, pretty close in gear.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, although I don't know all the seeker skill names, I know what most of them do and look like so I leap forwarded to resist most of the combos / skills while he was channeling.

Leap forward timing is a very OP skill if you can master the timing. I resist Parasitic Nova, HF, and purge pretty regularly with it while I'm getting focused while carrying the flag in NW. Much harder to do in TW/PK due to the mass amount of ganks, but definitely a skill experienced BMs should learn to utilize along with Leap back / fortify timings.

Yes, I showed the gear at the start, he had +11 R999 weapon, +11/10 R999 JOSD armors.

<3 it. It's great to resist stuns and freezes from Archers. And Cleric sleep. And Nova mmf. Oh, and veno stun! Oh and.. just... oh lawdy so many things.
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    god damnit

now ppl might actually start using chi drain skills u.u
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    god damnit

now ppl might actually start using chi drain skills u.u

Heh, if only they were more useful in group PvP people might actually start using them more often. Only the mantle ripple of death is an AoE drain. I've been using the drains for years, but have yet to find a way to utilize them effectively in group PvP without losing other important genie skills. :S
  • ablabahabla
    ablabahabla Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    whats them genie builds u useing on nw and the 1v1 against seeker?
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    whats them genie builds u useing on nw and the 1v1 against seeker?

In Nation Wars I use a vit/magic genie 100 magic 80 vit, in the 1v1 I used an 80 magic 80 str genie hybrid with virulent poison and mantle ripple of death and the other regular strength skills, occult ice etc.
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That has gotta be the most sexiest bm play i eva seen b:dirty WTB one third of that skill b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Excellent show of skills and combos as usual Dan.

The seeker needs to uninstall however. I kept looking for good, standard kill combos that work like a charm and never saw a single one completed.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Dan I fighted an R9r3 +12 wep Seeker and he no could kill me! Are you proud of me?
  • Gexetos - Lothranis
    Gexetos - Lothranis Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Really nice vid and fight man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whoami88
    whoami88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "This video contains content from Spinnin' Records and Kontor New Media, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."b:surrender
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    whoami88 wrote: »
    "This video contains content from Spinnin' Records and Kontor New Media, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."b:surrender

Youtube is banned where i am b:laugh
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

You poor guy.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Excellent show of skills and combos as usual Dan.

The seeker needs to uninstall however. I kept looking for good, standard kill combos that work like a charm and never saw a single one completed.

Haha, he's actually a quite good seeker but I kept him chi drained so he was shut down from the start, he almost got me in the third fight though however; I had to sutra after he hit me for 15.7k @ 5:32. But yeah, I fought other seekers and won in less time. The genie set up I have is unstoppable in most cases for 1v1.
    Dan I fighted an R9r3 +12 wep Seeker and he no could kill me! Are you proud of me?

Yeah! Now go post more videos for me to watch until I can play again. :D
    whoami88 wrote: »

I re-uploaded this video 4 times because of copyright ****. >< Youtube really hates my song selections :X I pretty much gave up trying to fix it, it'd always be fine for 2 days then get spammed with copyright block messages after.

I was in China for 2 weeks, my god everything is banned there.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Yeah! Now go post more videos for me to watch until I can play again. :D

I can't, I'm waiting on something before I start recording again, although today I tanked out an R9R3+10 sin, a G15 one (lololol) and another R9R3 full buffed BM, though he had G16 +7 axes. It was kinda neat. Killed the fishies b:laugh
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Haha, he's actually a quite good seeker but I kept him chi drained so he was shut down from the start, he almost got me in the third fight though however; I had to sutra after he hit me for 15.7k @ 5:32. But yeah, I fought other seekers and won in less time. The genie set up I have is unstoppable in most cases for 1v1.

Still, I was waiting on an Immob and Sac Slash combo for 20k+, but never saw it. Most of the seekers can actually antistun and just unload on you, little chi required. I saw more kiting than necessary :(
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Arctix - Dreamweaver
    Arctix - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    can u upload a just a video version on utube for us poor copyright ppl? b:surrender
    I'm missing a very good fight it seems b:cry
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    can u upload a just a video version on utube for us poor copyright ppl? b:surrender
    I'm missing a very good fight it seems b:cry

http://rapidshare.com/files/3764144992/bm%20v%20seeker_0003.wmv
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Gremesis - Heavens Tear
    Gremesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Download permission denied by uploader :(
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Download permission denied by uploader :(

Should work now
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    More 1v1's!
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Leap forward timing is a very OP skill if you can master the timing.

agreed. its also good to close distance from ranged class. its fun watching wiz/archers in my server rage when they missed their FoW/purge and cant land any stun/freeze on meb:laugh
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased