Sanctuary stop -.-

Options
jndjsn
jndjsn Posts: 32 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Chronicles
This ticket war thats been going on between the top factions is so lame, pwi is pretty stupid for implementing this new rule too, but they woundlt know unless we tell them. what good is a ticket war? leaders of top tier factions are not able to play and won't be able to bid, this game is already dead, now you guys wanna make one of the only fun aspect(TW) of this game gone too?
Post edited by jndjsn on

Comments

• FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Obviously certain individuals take this game way too personal and totally forgot why you play this game in the first place.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Obviously certain individuals take this game way too personal and totally forgot why you play this game in the first place.
    or certain factions b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The thing is, I don't think anyone actually knows where they're coming from and everyone is just retaliating against everyone else >.> If we want to actually get TW declarations by the time may rolls around maybe we should just all take a chill pill.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's gonna be like an NBA lockout season.

And I don't know who started it but I don't think anyone is actually continuing the ticketing; the GMs are actively looking at everyone's accounts now. Some people in faction who aren't even officers have been getting inquiries from the GMs about having multiple accounts and such.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    At some point you'd think they'd realize they're going to literally ban half the server (largely cash shoppers) if they stay consistent on this. Of course, they don't seem to have that foresight in a lot of what they do. :/
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Same thread was made on Archosaur forum and got depth'd. I'm guessing this one is going under too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hmmmm yeah I agree its stupid, but what can you do? I had an incident awhile back wont name names but offered to go in this certain person vent and talk about it as close to you can get to being face to face but got trolled. IMO I think thats what should happen talk about it in vent no keyboard no majority of ppl to agree with u just streight up chat about whats wrong.
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Bored chu here!

PWI has gone through this phase of banning quite a few times in the history of PWI. I remember the majority of them I think...this is how it progresses:

1. PWE ignores their player base in PWI for a long time because they are busy with other games or w/e the reason.
    2. PWI players figured they can do anything and *gasp* share accounts mainly because no one remembers anyone being banned for it.
    3. PWE lose money/staff on their other projects and found out PWI is still ticking and generating money despite being 4-5 years old.
    4. PWE sends in more staff to do *gasp again* work and actually LISTEN! dear god!!! to their players complaints or infractions (ie sharing or w/e).
    5. Massive bans occur both perm and non-perm.
    6. PWI player gets surprised and freaked out...WTH happened??? Who are these so called...GM! WE GOT THOSE??
    7. PWI lose some player base either permanently if the ban is account based or temp if banned is IP based and the player can spoof or bypass the IP ban.
    8. PWI the game underperforms and PWE gets a new project. Now they relegate more of the staffing over to said new games/projects.
    9. Repeat step 1.

b:shutup

If you think the complaints are something new, then you may be mistaken. Reports of account sharing and other things had been going on constantly for a long time. Intermittently PWI would investigate en Masse. This occurs when they are finally paying more attention to this game (like how you suddenly get more dedicated mods compared to before). When this happens, PWI will begin to investigate claims of foul play more frequently than before. The best time for this is also when MAP resets like recently. someone somewhere will be pissed about losing a bid for a PvE land or a fight against a smaller faction. Every map reset is like...harvesting time for bans like it was corn.
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This post is addressed to the GMs of the game if they ever read this:

Your bans that goes according to your ToS is fine and dandy but the problem occurs when your enforcement is inconsistent and often non-existent unless there was a huge complaint on the forums. I say this in comparison to how active you guys where in the past. I remember in the past when I or a friend had an issue in game despite it being small, we had a GM invited us to talk in approximately 10-20minutes of filing the complaint. At worse it was 12 hours later. As time went on, that level of customer service disappeared and customer satisfaction is gone down quite a bit. The people I talk about would spend on PWI more than what most folks make in a month or even year. I remember someone spending 54k in a month...but I digress. The point is for these people there is an expectation of decent customer service which like stated had declined. Now you are getting newer spenders in PWI due to insane end game cost and that to keep these players around good customer relations is key.

You and your corporation must have realized by now, PWI is no longer anything like what it used to be in terms of player base and income generation. The ones who charged a ridiculous amount of money have split into two groups, 1 quit and the other still playing. Guess which is the majority here. Now, however with the NW and more cash shopping competition you may see a bit newer generation of spenders. My theory is that by account sharing between those who left and the ones remaining that you create these new spenders. Being allowed to play their rich friend's accounts will encourage them to spend on their own accounts because once you step into the cash shop realm of PvP...there is no turning back. If complaints ever do pass your way, I suggest not banning on an IP base and not banning the original account. Rather ban only the shared account if need be. This way the person "MAY" still be encouraged to spend on their own account. I highly suspect you guys are already doing this but just in case you are not...losing more players is bad unless they break major rules.

b:thanks
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Sorry but i loled at this way too much XD

b:chuckle
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Haters gonna hate. There is nothing you can do.
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Haters gonna hate. There is nothing you can do.

you could ticket them b:cute
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Nikkou_ - Sanctuary
    Nikkou_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Bored chu here!

Ahmahgawd it's Chu Chu Train! I miss you! b:bye
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh hey nikky! b:victory
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    you could ticket them b:cute

I don't think that the solution to any of this is sending in even more tickets.
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I send in a ticket eerr time I get bullied over the WC. b:sad
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Same thread was made on Archosaur forum and got depth'd. I'm guessing this one is going under too.

Yup ...