Psy solo warsong bh.

Templar - Sanctuary
Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Fanatics Forum
Today i went 2 do bh warsong on alt and i got into squad with my faction mate and he was like you guys stay there i will solo O_O ( bh metal ) ok so i was suspicious at 1st but he did it

so i asked him to redo it for academic purpose of recording :)

and look at this amazing psy saving us charm and time .

No idea how he did it just whisp him in game for tips he is friendly he will help .
i just frapsd and uploaded , cheers b:cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAUHadovjDM
Post edited by Templar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fully geared R9 psys are the most OP class in the game. This isn't nothing new.

But you'd be surprised what your class do with the top gear.

And seeing who this psy is, I'm not surprised.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    I guess PSY is Op and new gear as well...

i just returned 2 game few weeks ago so i am adapting...

Anyhow this looked epic 2 me , last squad i was on alt took like milion years to get 2 boss heh

barb was pulling group by group and so on so this one after was insane hehe

b:bye
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't have the best gears, But I do have full r93 all 10 and +11 weapon along with +10 skycover, middle cube necklace +10, and the next step upgraded love up an down. As a Wizzy, I have no trouble clearing the mobs to snake and then killing snake as long as I have some buffs. R93 gear really is op to pve.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    omg you gotta go with kans group! b:laugh even more epic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    I bet.

I remember when it took me 3 hour for my fb19 what happen to these days b:laugh
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That must be before the Vindi leader got banned. Anyway, that is just so fricking OP. I wonder how quick IllumiZoldyk could do that, cause I swear L's gears is better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary56
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary56 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    omg you gotta go with kans group! b:laugh even more epic

Those freaking Kyougu pulls :S
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary56
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary56 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That must be before the Vindi leader got banned. Anyway, that is just so fricking OP. I wonder how quick IllumiZoldyk could do that, cause I swear L's gears is better.

Nah L would probably die even full buffed with r999 +12 full josd with full nw gear all +12 n shiet...

So bad :S He died on a 94 seeker with good gear and BP pulling fcc in the first 2 seconds of vortex lolololl
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Casters being able to handle magic mobs/bosses like melee's handle melee mobs/bosses is nothing new lol, but that vid is a good example of an op build.

Soloing a boss that has magic attacks at range is alot easier than most people think with a caster. There have been many times in 3-3 when I first starting soloing on my sin I would take my 95 cleric. She only has tt90 gold gear and is pushing over 10k mag defence but only 5k hp. There was several times where i needed to switch to my cleric because I got facerolled :p. She may not have much of an attack but could handle minister quite easy to res and rebuff my sin.

Nice Video b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I guess PSY is Op and new gear as well...

i just returned 2 game few weeks ago so i am adapting...

Anyhow this looked epic 2 me , last squad i was on alt took like milion years to get 2 boss heh

barb was pulling group by group and so on so this one after was insane hehe

b:bye

Don't get my wrong, it's fun to see something like that. :)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Casters being able to handle magic mobs/bosses like melee's handle melee mobs/bosses is nothing new lol, but that vid is a good example of an op build.

Soloing a boss that has magic attacks at range is alot easier than most people think with a caster. There have been many times in 3-3 when I first starting soloing on my sin I would take my 95 cleric. She only has tt90 gold gear and is pushing over 10k mag defence but only 5k hp. There was several times where i needed to switch to my cleric because I got facerolled :p. She may not have much of an attack but could handle minister quite easy to res and rebuff my sin.

Nice Video b:victory

^ This.

People seem to really underesitamate the usefulness of letting a caster tank bosses that have a rnage/aoe/melee attack. (granted a lot of people would be too impatient to lets a lot of them tank.) Anyways I digress with that statmeent. It really is quite painful tanking a boss that uses both modes to attack the squad/tank, that being both aoe attacks and melee attacks, its a lot easier for a Hevay armor tank to deal with just one attack instead of both the melee attack + aoe especially when someone is ranged tanking it. (sure the ranged tank will still get hit at the moment it aoes not only by the damage they're taking from tanking it but as well as the aoe, but still ranged people generally have a lot more res to deal with both attacks that come when any boss aoes. It is far worse for melee tanks in mass pvp too. (specifically bms and thier double edged sword 'shield' marrows.) I am not saying that ha classes an't tank bosses that range, I am just simply stating that it would be easier if more would let a 'ranged/magical' class do the tanking.

All that aside, it is indeed a nice video, and as others stated r9r3 is definitely overpowered for pve, hell its arguably even overpowered for pvp.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    GooooOOoooooo rich kids!b:victory
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Very niceb:victory
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    f:confused Why are we supposed to be impressed? I have seen seekers, barbs, psys, clerics, and even a mystic do the same thing. For a caster, if you have around 10k hp, 15k+ metal defense, and an HP charm, that actually isn't that hard.

The only issue is all the seals which you can counter with anti-stun + ironguard powder. For BH I do the same thing and bring all my alts with me. It is easy enough to solo and I don't even have any shards in my gear.

But it is still a lot of fun nonetheless b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For BH I do the same thing and bring all my alts with me.

Might want to be careful how loud you broadcast the number of clients you are running at once. Fuzzy just saying.... b:chuckle

But anyway, videos do have their own sub-forum so that be where the panda is placing this one.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Sleepies - Sanctuary
    Sleepies - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is totally insane and noobish for that psychic to show off ..... I have seen that psy full of DOT and such +9 and +10 gears with +12 weapon . Anyone could do it with such refine and gear ... He took frigging 1.30 minutes thats so slow .. and who knows if the pavilion was alreayd half cleared or not ? b:laugh