What can help Radiance?

Lupko - Heavens Tear
Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Etherblade (West)
What do you think...what can help Radiance in present days?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
Post edited by Lupko - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Clearly they need more Cow bells b:chuckle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsUf_oIgp0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Demote any housewive officer above the age of 30. Preferably kick them and have them go to Bighearts and be carebears there. Give leadership to Beuhar and let Honesty, Scrubby and Pie in your guild for 2 weeks and give them an all clear on everything they want to say. Everyone who rage quits about what they're told by any of them gets blacklisted for life from Radiance.

This should do the trick :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    In my honest opinion, they should close down Radiance and just move on, similar to how Enrage, Caesar, and Tao ended.

Maybe a new faction name is a fresh breath of relief everyone is looking for. It could even be a brand new faction and none of the current ones in existence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As much as I hate to see Radiance cease to exist, I think it's the best for everyone that remains in Radiance to leave. Start up a new guild with a new name, new officers, new forums etc and start from scratch. Alternatively, leave Radiance and join one of the many other guild out there that match what you are after.

Radiance has had its day. Its time for everyone to say goodbye to Radiance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For now, I don't know much about mint, but just looking at the players leaving... I dont know if a faction can come back from it. In previous Rad fallouts, it was the high powered guys who never cared much for the dictatorial leadership group who got sick of it and upped sticks. This time Rad have lost a lot of their core, the veterans. With them gone, the fallout is going to be much bigger than ever before, and while I think they could come back from it, I don't think they will.
    In some ways I hope they do because they are almost part of the furniture of HT, but they absolutely need to get rid of mint (don't know her personally) and that whiney undergeared crybaby director they have to have any chance of survival.

@Jha's
    Oh lord, the housewives. That was always Rads biggest obstruction to greatness, but quite possibly what held them together for so long too. Nothing to say a housewife can't weigh in with good input, but in Rad it didn't matter what you said, only your proximity to the housewife club dictated the gravity of your input. I imagine that is why a lot of players stuck around, knowing they wouldn't have a say in things where previous factions have looked at their weird suggestions with a quirky eye and a giggle.
    I love drinking tea
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A lot of people care about the name "Radiance". Stop.

You should care about your friends in the faction, care about the community and environment it gave you. While I dont personally agree with it, the "Radiance" environment and ideology did/does appeal to a lot of people, especially with this being a PVE server.

The Radiance ideology has been destroyed by hypocritical officers, belittling members who leave, stalking members private rl info, talking **** to other faction members, stealing from the guild, constantly finger pointing among each other and at the other members, causing an "us vs them" situation. There was a time when a handful of your officers were acting like we did in Enrage, threatening to 'farm' people (though they didnt have any real means to back it up) and making poor attempts to troll and belittle other people who they saw as 'opponents'. Though getting spawn point farmed by Karma did seem to remedy that issue b:chuckle

The Radiance community has been destroyed by these officers, while they maintained support from some, a lot of people managed to break the cult-like-chains of their regime and see the truth. This has caused them to leave or be kicked. No doubt when long term members are forced to leave it destroys some of the soul of a faction.

So I would urge anybody currently in Radiance who is unhappy to consider what they want from this game. Do you want to log in to misery just over a name, especially when half of your friends are already gone? Why not go play with those and have some real fun. Why persevere to preserve the "Radiance spirit" when it clearly has already been destroyed by your inept leadership to the point where oldschool members, who probably understood the principles of Radiance much, much more than the leadership, were forced to leave?

Move on, find a new way to enjoy the game with your friends.
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    I think Steopie has hit the nail on the head.

Most important thing to remember is, this is a game. You should be enjoying your time in PWI and it shouldn't feel like a chore. Get your ***** out of Radiance and go play with friends and have some fun again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Steopie... Just... Have my babies.

You're correct in so many levels.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the need to kill kim-jong-mint and appoint kim-jong-tbm for a new leader !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Lockon_X - Heavens Tear
    Lockon_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah Rad is dead beyond repair, the core members who made Radiance Radiance are all gone. There's no point in continuing with the faction it should disband before the Radiance name gets even more dirtied and shat upon. Kim Jong Mint and her followers should just disband give urban lead and make a whole new faction and let those who are just there for tw join a better faction where they can have fun in tw.

Steo man you got it spot on, the point in any game is to have fun and enjoy the game with others. b:victory
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We're talking about radiance here, not enrage,

so who the hell cares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Get your ***** out of Radiance and go play with friends and have some fun again.

Don't get me wrong, I never saw pwi as a "chore" even when people used to drag me kicking and screaming to grind in the form of FISHING. However, I will support Kyanelle and ultimately Steopie's points here: yes, go play with friends and have some fun. That's what the beginning of Karma and GD were when we/they broke from Enrage. From there, its just go with the flow, take what you're given and work with it, form your guild's principles as you go, and if it attracts people, great, you have a TW faction.

It's funny isn't it? In the end, the factor that seems to affect HT the most when it comes to guild powers is boredom. Boredom fosters drama because it blows things completely out of proportion when it otherwise wouldn't have if a guild is held together by a strong common purpose. Boredom gives the initiative for people to try new things, including starting new guilds. And with the way TW is in seasons now, it is very easy to get bored, especially after a map reset when the game tries to set R9 gear vs mobs.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't get me wrong, I never saw pwi as a "chore" even when people used to drag me kicking and screaming to grind in the form of FISHING. However, I will support Kyanelle and ultimately Steopie's points here: yes, go play with friends and have some fun. That's what the beginning of Karma and GD were when we/they broke from Enrage. From there, its just go with the flow, take what you're given and work with it, form your guild's principles as you go, and if it attracts people, great, you have a TW faction.

It's funny isn't it? In the end, the factor that seems to affect HT the most when it comes to guild powers is boredom. Boredom fosters drama because it blows things completely out of proportion when it otherwise wouldn't have if a guild is held together by a strong common purpose. Boredom gives the initiative for people to try new things, including starting new guilds. And with the way TW is in seasons now, it is very easy to get bored, especially after a map reset when the game tries to set R9 gear vs mobs.

Go level up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
    edited April 2013
    Go level up

I don't think Alpha will ever hit 100 on these forums b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't think Alpha will ever hit 100 on these forums b:chuckle

me want powerlevel on forum :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brunsizer - Heavens Tear
    Brunsizer - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    for people who say that its dead this that then that and this... Blah blah blah blah blah blah we know you are dirty troll.... now if you don't actually have anything decent or constructive to say go troll to someone who's skin you can actually get under cause drama leeching is all your really good for anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    for people who say that its dead this that then that and this... Blah blah blah blah blah blah we know you are dirty troll.... now if you don't actually have anything decent or constructive to say go troll to someone who's skin you can actually get under cause drama leeching is all your really good for anyways

We made you mad enough to have your 2nd post on the forums about us.

Mad.
  • Brunsizer - Heavens Tear
    Brunsizer - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you've mistaken mad for amusement at the lack of lives some ppl have. and if someone hadn't suggested I take a look I wouldn't have waisted my time lol but w/e keep trolling away if you wish ... I have more entertaining things to do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you've mistaken mad for amusement at the lack of lives some ppl have. and if someone hadn't suggested I take a look I wouldn't have waisted my time lol but w/e keep trolling away if you wish ... I have more entertaining things to do

How is it trolling? People are actually saying that maybe it's best for Rad to be done for and just start anew.

Seriously, it's like you just aren't accepting the results given in the poll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I'm sorry... what?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013

You're right. Instead of replying to forum threads to troll Radiance, people should spend their life doing something constructive, like learning how to be coherent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It seems that you all are very concerned about Radiance. I think everyone should re-app to the faction and help make it a nice happy place and help us make the TW map one solid pretty tan color. Sounds like an awesome idea woohoo whos with meh!

Oh and we keep our leader not just because she's awesome, butt also because it bothers you all so much which is like a bonus. HAHAHA!

Awesome thread im just sayin, its so cool to be in the most popular faction you know what I mean oh wait no you don't, thanks for your help everyone.

toothbrush what?
  • Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    woot 3 posts now im on a roll!
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot give Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear 10 points for an awesome post.

But to be fair, many of them had an alt in Radiance called Quantorium (or something like that). Unfortunately, that character was booted from Radiance because Steopie doesn't know how to crop pictures in Microsoft Word. Way to go, Steopie.
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot, take 10 points away from Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear for double posting b:pleased
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot take 2 points away from SweetieBot for not responding fast enough Q.Q
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot give Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear 10 points for an awesome post.

But to be fair, many of them had an alt in Radiance called Quantorium (or something like that). Unfortunately, that character was booted from Radiance because Steopie doesn't know how to crop pictures in Microsoft Word. Way to go, Steopie.

Yes, many of us had an alt in Rad named..."Quantorium." As in, we all had an alt there named "Quantorium." Don't as us how we got them all to have the same name or how Rad accepted "many" of the same named alts at once. It's a secret.
    It seems that you all are very concerned about Radiance. I think everyone should re-app to the faction and help make it a nice happy place and help us make the TW map one solid pretty tan color. Sounds like an awesome idea woohoo whos with meh!

Oh and we keep our leader not just because she's awesome, butt also because it bothers you all so much which is like a bonus. HAHAHA!

Awesome thread im just sayin, its so cool to be in the most popular faction you know what I mean oh wait no you don't, thanks for your help everyone.

toothbrush what?

Why? So you have more people to trash talk and cuss at in your gchat?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    You don't have any alts left in Radiance. Prove otherwise.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited April 2013

My IQ just dropped 10 points
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    You don't have any alts left in Radiance. Prove otherwise.

Oh yes, I think I'll just stupidly fall for that and tell you who my alt is as "proof."

Not that I know why you even made that post. I was pointing out how stupid your wording was but mmkay, whatever.
    My IQ just dropped 10 points

If my IQ dropped just 1 point for every similarly nonsense post on Rad forums, I'd prob not have enough to click the reply button.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.