TW Season 3 Rewards [4-9-2013]

Options
2»

Comments

• FrostLord - Dreamweaver
    FrostLord - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    VVAAAAALLLLLLLLllll can the panda rewardees have this insteadddddd b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

http://www.ecatomb.net/pet-new/38816.jpg

omg i think im in love with that dollb:dirty
  • $hadowsEdge - Sanctuary
    $hadowsEdge - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    how much time we still need to wait to get our rewards from tw? kinda not fair but ppl thatw asent even on the faction on this season got the reward and the ppl that was on it still dont got the rewardsb:angry
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    VVAAAAALLLLLLLLllll can the panda rewardees have this insteadddddd b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

wtf no, it looks like those talking cats from the fairy tail manga b:shocked
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Day 3 of waiting for my ticket to have a response. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Nikkou_ - Sanctuary
    Nikkou_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I too have also submitted a ticket and have had no response so I've resorted to coming to this place to complain.

Maybe with enough poking and prodding we'll get a response? When will things get fixed and the proper players be awarded the TW prizes they have rightfully earned? It's ridiculous a lot of people seem to be getting ignored here. The service the higher up's are giving are all sorts of suck this week >.>
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hey guys,

Sorry again for the delay.

We're in the process of a mass-send that should get the rewards out to everyone who didn't receive one in the previous send-out.

Again, I'm really sorry for this mistake, and we're working on this right now.

- Val
  • Saphire_Fox - Heavens Tear
    Saphire_Fox - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    b:nosebleedb:boredb:boredf:shock
    f:laugh f:cute f:fume f:grin
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Even if I'm annoyed that I didn't get my tw reward, I kinda feel sorry for Val too...

I mean...he's the community manager, not the CEO of PWE >.> he's here to take our whining and report back, in hopes of getting something fixed, and usually gets repaid with more whining...

Sorry Val >.>

Edit:

Got My weapon today :) thank you very much :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Dear Santa Val,

i received a panda instead of a tiger like i wanted

Love,

A Sad Panda b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    **** You Gm!

Your intellectually profound and stimulating words are noted.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    it's funny how they give us personalized "canned responses" yet they dont actually address anything other than the missing items.

how about actually giving us an exclusive reward, rather than just a half-arsed apology. customer service at it's finest i tell you!!
  • Kiskadee - Dreamweaver
    Kiskadee - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Should have just said "Everyone in the faction will need to send a ticket in to receive reward."