Pk and tw on RT

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tideswell (East)
My 2 cents...

For pk...make a forum tread with pk times on server time so people who want to pk or watch pk can syncronize and play. Lets say ...europe evening and us evening...just as an exemple.

For tw, balance is the key to a good tw. Work on that, tw leaders of all factions. Sure, vicious can roll all factions including qqme. Sure qqme can roll all factions except vicious but this is not helpful. Everybody complains coz of bad or no tw. Well it was fun when vicious had just 50 people and we fought for 2h. We lost but it was fun for both sides. What was not fun and made qqme not even want to sign up for tws vs vicious were the 15min rols and the spawnkiling. I just gave that tw as an example.

QQme cant get to vicious level to offer good tw with the current player base on rt. Vicious can still have the crown of top faction and still have good tws. Why they dont have them? Because they dont want them.

S Same applies to qqme in regards to levi valkyrie and other factions. We are no better than vicious. We do the same thing to the other factions. Vicious is expecting qqme to step it up and defend and offer quality tw. Qqme does the same with the other faction. The truth is nothing changes except a growing wave of frustration.

Sure we can debate for years who is noob and who is pro, who has more 9 and who has less but we have been doing this for years and it does not work. We either change the rules of the game or we get bored and we dont play the game anymore.

TW is like pk. It is fun while it is rather balanced. When qqme brings more or vicious brings more and create a huge imbalanced then pk is over.

Pwe tried with nw to crack that imbalanced between factions
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Agreed. What do propose we all do about it? There has already been a rather large thread on the tw state of raging tide although it was derailed by someone who has now thankfully quit the game. However, other than this what has changed in terms of the attitude of the vast majority. There has been another thread where QQme members have show boated their excellence at PVE and argued that PVP is non factor, but you have stayed very quiet for a long time now spell. What's the plan stan?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    +1 for timed pk. And bhavy stop crying bout pve stuff we did it and enjoyed it.. get over it.. also make it the time announcements along with participant list.. no point going pk 10vs20 i doubt vici wud ever do even numbered pk tho...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think this is a good start. Lets start small by trying to get people to agree on pk times. Lets just make it x server time for US and x server time for Euro and who ever shows up great. We can work on the state if TW later, thats too big of a task at the moment. And Ladyblondeh if you think that Vicous or QQme hasn't won with either more people, less people, or the same amount of people you haven't been out at west when pk was high. Hell there were times when we would wait for each other to get 10 people squads to pk. So please if you think we can't win with even team, by all means set that up and lets see what happens. That's what this thread is all bout anyway, isn't it? And I must commend you Spell, after being away from the forums you come back with a well worded post. I would say you restore my hope in humanity but no, no it dosen't. I'm too jaded and cynical to have any hope in humanity.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great two posts and by the third one its some person QQing and complaining. Honestly why even post when your trying to flame like a idiot.
    edited April 2013
    i beg to differ ... and i never said who wud win an even teamed scenario just so far the pk has been maybe momentarily at best with even teams ... once some vici go down .. more start showing up till that point that the ones against u dont have enough ppl intrested to bring to the field .. i stated this only cause i rlly want to see what wud happen in even teams its not QQing u Lecu just missinterporator of words .. by all means i can even pk with some disadvantage .. but when facing double the numbers on ur own team it just loses the point of pk... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I really do not think he is trying to flame anyone. Maybe a bit of humor in there that can be taken out of context quickly but...Zarkin also brings up good points in my opinion. I may be non factor in TW/NW/PK or whatever...but it does not take pro R9rr+12JoSDloadedcreditcardandotherwordsontheendofthis to realize that RT has a difficult time agreeing with each other on almost anything. Especially when it comes to QQme and Vici. The PK giants on this server. Starting out small with just getting times hammered out before going on to anything else is a good idea. It is a giant undertaking to take the state of the server into our own (players) hands when we feel the company is not doing enough to keep it running as we would like. So he is not trolling there. I also do not believe he trolls when he says Vici and QQme have won and lost with superior numbers. Maybe stated a bit aggressive but...the truth none the less.

I hope this goes well because this toon is going full r9 soon (hopefully within the next month or so) and I would like to be able to come and learn in West (or wherever we decide) without waiting for 2 hours for one person to show up like my in game husband does from time to time...

Anyway. Good post Spell. I truly hope this thread does not deteriorate into Vici/QQme drama again. Seeing it a couple times is cute. Ruining such a good idea stated by such a known (love and hated) PK heavy on RT is just too much >.< If there is anything I can do to help even though I kind of suck at PK AND am in bad gears right now let me know. I would love to be a part of this <3
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lets be REALLY honest with ourselves omg omg ok

Claim: Vicious has to bring double or more members in pk, Vicious wont do timed or numbered equal pk.

Uh if you want to have a solid conversation about fixing this server or w/e it is then why bring your hate and discontent over pk loss in here?

No offense but I like to think of it as if vicious is losing, we ask for back up, and for some STRAAANGE reason when i see 3 or so of you lose you seem to bring more to even it up. Idk but it seems to me like an EQUAL thing? Weird.

Constructive criticism is nice but lol.......
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Lets be REALLY honest with ourselves omg omg ok

Claim: Vicious has to bring double or more members in pk, Vicious wont do timed or numbered equal pk.

Uh if you want to have a solid conversation about fixing this server or w/e it is then why bring your hate and discontent over pk loss in here?

No offense but I like to think of it as if vicious is losing, we ask for back up, and for some STRAAANGE reason when i see 3 or so of you lose you seem to bring more to even it up. Idk but it seems to me like an EQUAL thing? Weird.

Constructive criticism is nice but lol.......

AriaArrow i am not pointing fingers here. Qqme does the same as vicious. I just say that an imbalanced pk and tw environment is bad for pk. We try to bring solutions. Let your feelings chill and do not take my post as an insult. I might not love u, like you or not even socialize with you but i do fight you and respect u as an opponent.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i beg to differ ... and i never said who wud win an even teamed scenario just so far the pk has been maybe momentarily at best with even teams ... once some vici go down .. more start showing up till that point that the ones against u dont have enough ppl intrested to bring to the field .. i stated this only cause i rlly want to see what wud happen in even teams its not QQing u Lecu just missinterporator of words .. by all means i can even pk with some disadvantage .. but when facing double the numbers on ur own team it just loses the point of pk... b:cute

I can't even understand what you wrote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If your faction LOVES your FACTION they will FIGHT they WILL FIGHT they will NOT SIT BLUE NAMED at WEST and Watch YOUR faction taste the floor like ladyblondeh does
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    +1 for timed pk. And bhavy stop crying bout pve stuff we did it and enjoyed it.. get over it.. also make it the time announcements along with participant list.. no point going pk 10vs20 i doubt vici wud ever do even numbered pk tho...

LOL. No one is crying learn to read... or go back to PVE? b:laugh

Today QQme was PKing with Vicious.

QQme outnumbered Vicious for every single fight bar 1.

Vicious had 6 Me, Yatza, AriaArrow, Zarkin, Pixels and LiveWire fought with us too.
    QQme had 6 iFon, CW, Man, YOU, Rallgum, Hesoka

We finally got cleric buffs, matched in numbbers and then QQme lost 1 EQUAL fight and left. ONE.

You want organised PK?
    Stop acting like little kids who throw your toys out of the pram when you lose once.
    No wonder you find the only aspect of the game that isnt any challenge whatsoever fun.

You can talk all you want about Vicious not wanting fun TW's but you're just as bad culprits in PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited April 2013
    LOL. No one is crying learn to read... or go back to PVE? b:laugh

Today QQme was PKing with Vicious.

QQme outnumbered Vicious until the final fight.
    Vicious had 6 Me, Yatza, AriaArrow, Zarkin, Pixels and LiveWire fought with us too.
    QQme had 6 iFon, CW, Man, YOU, Rallgum, Hesoka

QQme lost 1 even fight and left.

You want organised PK?
    Stop acting like little kids who throw your toys out of the pram when you lose once.
    No wonder you find the only aspect of the game that isnt any challenge whatsoever fun.

Your comments poison my tread. Please do not use insults in your language or I will ask skai to slap you with T&C in the head.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Your comments poison my tread. Please do not use insults in your language or I will ask skai to slap you with T&C in the head.

I dont see any insults.
    Just truth.
    Where were you? It was 5 minutes ago. Perhaps if you were there Spell_Caster you would have motivated them to stay out there.
    They did not.
    If you want any sort of fun PVP - the attitude of QQme needs to change. Simple as that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited April 2013
    I dont see any insults.
    Just truth.
    Where were you? It was 5 minutes ago. Perhaps if you were there Spell_Caster you would have motivated them to stay out there.
    They did not.
    If you want any sort of fun PVP - the attitude of QQme needs to change. Simple as that.

Dear sir,
    In north america ppl are at work.
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dear sir,

This made me chuckle b:chuckle
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Dear sir,

So you don't disagree?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So you don't disagree?

So you turn everything around to suit your moot point, as well as your unwarranted sense of self-righteousness?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    So you turn everything around to suit your moot point, as well as your unwarranted sense of self-righteousness?

Yes.
    Everyone already knows this though. Catch up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited April 2013
    If your faction LOVES your FACTION they will FIGHT they WILL FIGHT they will NOT SIT BLUE NAMED at WEST and Watch YOUR faction taste the floor like ladyblondeh does
    funny how u make an actual thread into a complete troll again ... +1 for the shaming & naming b:victory im famous now!

and bhavy yes u won today which is nice that it was even fight for once .. cool stuff .. did u see us taking it to worldchat ? did we leave cause we lost ? no som people do have things like real life .. which u obviously have no experience off .. but all that aside all that is stated here is even pk at fixed times ... and u turn it into to a freaking hate box... srsly stop complaining on wc then and even on forums .. u say we dont do nuttin mbut pve .. well heres ur chance to make that pvp happen.. u chose to ignore it and troll .. u really have no idea what u want foryourself ? am i correct ?

nao go troll more ! im so done with these troll post either say somthing constructive or dont say it all..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seriously? Again? This kind of ridiculous dislike between the two faction has ruined multiple good posts and threads. It is why I am hesitant to join either side when I get better at PvP. I sincerely hope that others feel the same way about both of the factions at this point. This game is a lot of fun and I believe good natured rivalries make it better. At this point though...

@original point. So. Are we going to try to do this more than once a week? I would suggest at least once during the weekend. Like directly after NW when people start shooting west gate over and over again. Is it going to be all r9/high refines that we make this "player event" for? I know that Spell has come across to me as if that is all he meant in this post. I believe the feeling of 'r9r+10 or nothing ' kind of ruined the chance for lower level PK for most which SERIOUSLY hurts the big faction chances for entertaining fights when the little ones (like me) get bigger. Obviously the game is at some fault for the ridiculously broken armor set up but we all know that is not going to change soon so it is up to us :) On the other hand I know your r9 set ups are only really built to combat each other so there is something to be done about that. Which did you mean Spell? I am not trying to troll. Just curious. Did you mean true mass PK times or just r9rr mass PK times?
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seriously? Again? This kind of ridiculous dislike between the two faction has ruined multiple good posts and threads. It is why I am hesitant to join either side when I get better at PvP. I sincerely hope that others feel the same way about both of the factions at this point. This game is a lot of fun and I believe good natured rivalries make it better. At this point though...

@original point. So. Are we going to try to do this more than once a week? I would suggest at least once during the weekend. Like directly after NW when people start shooting west gate over and over again. Is it going to be all r9/high refines that we make this "player event" for? I know that Spell has come across to me as if that is all he meant in this post. I believe the feeling of 'r9r+10 or nothing ' kind of ruined the chance for lower level PK for most which SERIOUSLY hurts the big faction chances for entertaining fights when the little ones (like me) get bigger. Obviously the game is at some fault for the ridiculously broken armor set up but we all know that is not going to change soon so it is up to us :) On the other hand I know your r9 set ups are only really built to combat each other so there is something to be done about that. Which did you mean Spell? I am not trying to troll. Just curious. Did you mean true mass PK times or just r9rr mass PK times?

You're right and I agree, I will let people in my faction know they need to tone it down a bit because its getting off hand.

I like your thread spell and I don't see why not how we can't do this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Omg lol, QQme Vicious all day long... Jesus *** arent u guys bored >.>....
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Omg lol, QQme Vicious all day long... Jesus *** arent u guys bored >.>....

Double it.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    I'm not trolling anyone. Wake up and smell the coffee blondeh. Everything I have said is true. You get so defensive over the truth yet you cant see it is the truth and just translate everything as trolling. How about I stay on the forums and you take your qq somewhere else. No one is interested in excuses. This thread is about solutions. I asked a question, hoping a solution would be presented. If you don't like it, I don't care. If anyone is turning this into a hate box it's you. So sit down, be quiet and think about a solution.

I think it's fair to say that Spell is not interested in fighting anyone who is not a challenge, although I don't think, or I hope that he means that this would be a server wide thing. Often when people are at west gate fighting there are groups of people who yes, are high refined and well geared. I don't think that the pk should be limited to them, but I don't see a point in lower geared people competing unless they feel like they can, and should perhaps compete amongst themselves. Pk is only fun when it's a challenge, otherwise it just becomes boring very much like nation wars. Perhaps a different location can be used for people who are just starting out, less experienced, less confident or whatever. It should all be in the spirit of fun.

I'm going to suggest something that was suggested by people from all servers which can hopefully be implemented here. The idea of gear range classes could be used, where people are sorted into cata gorier depending on their gear. People can sort themselves into categories, this way no one can complain and "pull the: you're better geared than me" card. This way also, everyone who is, say, 100+ maybe (?) can get a chance and actually learn something.

If you have a problem with this post, I suggest you pm me about it, I have never tried to troll and I'm tired of getting accused of it by people who are no better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    I'm not trolling anyone. Wake up and smell the coffee blondeh. Everything I have said is true. You get so defensive over the truth yet you cant see it is the truth and just translate everything as trolling. How about I stay on the forums and you take your qq somewhere else. No one is interested in excuses. This thread is about solutions. I asked a question, hoping a solution would be presented. If you don't like it, I don't care. If anyone is turning this into a hate box it's you.

There is another thread where you can argue with LB, I believe, Bhavy. Let this one stay on topic as it's pretty intersting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quit.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    I don't want to argue?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    I don't want to argue?

Then, why you bother commenting his words?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quit.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Then, why you bother commenting his words?

Why don't you offer a solution. Forget this point. It's not on topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Why don't you offer a solution. Forget this point. It's not on topic.

My solution was staying on topic.
    Anyway, no point to keep it going as it spreads another off-topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quit.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    My solution was staying on topic.
    Anyway, no point to keep it going as it spreads another off-topic.

I meant about the pk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji