who's better leader? part 2 !

Options
2»

Comments

• KimJonMint - Heavens Tear
    KimJonMint - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Herro pwi people,it is me KimJongMint. Me com to tell u all Radiance is MEIN MEIN MEIN. Me run Radiance to da ground and burn it fore an1 take it. Me leader and all listen to me, i dont like wat u say i delete and kick u from fraction and say all ova pwi that u try to take me leader. me pleasure tool oops no i mean connor will hunt u down. All obey me b:cute
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Herro pwi people,it is me KimJongMint. Me com to tell u all Radiance is MEIN MEIN MEIN. Me run Radiance to da ground and burn it fore an1 take it. Me leader and all listen to me, i dont like wat u say i delete and kick u from fraction and say all ova pwi that u try to take me leader. me pleasure tool oops no i mean connor will hunt u down. All obey me b:cute

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

just plzzz plzzz plzzz dont use your stinky bombs - conner and tbm b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Now now children. I suppose that if you all spent as much time improving your real life as you do fapping about a guild on a dying game no one of importance really cares about then you might have been able to move out of your mom's basement and get promoted to lead cook at McDonald's a long time ago.
    Mental masturbation on the interwebz is soooo 2005.
    Reach for the stars! (Just don't forget to tie your shoes first. Or may I suggest velcro instead?)

*crawls back under my bridge*

Lol, talk about assuming and condescending behavior b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • LizardQueen - Heavens Tear
    LizardQueen - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lol, talk about assuming and condescending behavior b:shutup

Touche, I am a beast before my morning coffee and xanax. I did perhaps go to far. I'm just jealous. Due to an traumatic upbringing in the back alleys of Hollywood, I was banned from a promising career at McDonalds due to a unfortunate misunderstanding with a customer on what constitutes a Hot Fudge Sundae.
    So the moral of this story is think twice when someone asks for for extra hot fudge with a wink because you may be doomed to a career in memes and mmo's.
    Now, someone is using poor spelling and grammar elsewhere on the interwebz, I must go!
    Cheers, Heaven's Tear!
    http://www.memedr.com/images/13-gordo-granudo-no-i-cant-go-to-bed-mom-someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet.jpg
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Cake is best leader.
  • KimJonMint - Heavens Tear
    KimJonMint - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

b:angry who leaked my picture. This was private but boi do i look sexy, thanks to conner he did such a great job with my make up. whos such a good tool -gives conner cookie-
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    b:angry who leaked my picture. This was private but boi do i look sexy, thanks to conner he did such a great job with my make up. whos such a good tool -gives conner cookie-

Would bang.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Cake is best leader.

Cake is best liar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Depth'ting this for all the trolling and obvious flamebait. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!