Could a GM do some random TM's on HL please?

MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
Been thinking this for a few weeks now so Ill put it out there. Could/would a GM come onto HL at random times and do some TM's?

I cant think of any other way to get a nice cape for my 88 sin and I have been discussing the situation with a lot of other people lately who are in the same situation that I am.

Anyway, just wondering.

EDIT - obviously I'm asking because no one does them on HL anymore, or they never do them when I'm on anyway.
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [HTML][/HTML]I can help you i guess. What cape are you looking for? PM me in game on Ghanima
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have you tried PMing the people that usually WC selling it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Have you tried PMing the people that usually WC selling it?

Yeah well, the leader of my alts faction is well know for doing them but seemed to have stopped some weeks ago. He was running around pking yesterday and I whispered him 3 times with no response so whatdya do? I was a bit disappointed to be honest - a reply would have been nice at least.

Thanks for the offer Lienna, I will pm you when I'm on next just in case you have time and are bored enough - Ill pay of course, I just want to get the dam thing done - I was thinking TM79.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I cant think of any other way....

Get a tele and ask the world for a run? With the amount of people going about in G16/r9+ gear it can't be that impossible to find folks on your server willing to run a TM a few times.

Anyway, for housekeeping Fuzzy is placing this in the HL sub-forum.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Get a tele and ask the world for a run? With the amount of people going about in G16/r9+ gear it can't be that impossible to find folks on your server willing to run a TM a few times.

Anyway, for housekeeping Fuzzy is placing this in the HL sub-forum.

-moved-

You'd think so, wouldn't you Fuzzy? But no, I've used numerous teles in wc to no avail. That's why I'm asking here, a GM could do it as a sort of community service, which would be appreciated.

...and now that you moved this to HL, can I assume no GM's will read it?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    GMs wouldn't do it anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you can make it worth it (that means, find at least 2 other people willing to prepay 4-8 runs), I can get on and do a bunch of TM69's real quick.

The only reason for this is that finding enough people for a TM then getting them to actually pay the amount promised takes up twice as much time as the actual runs itself. Then we have people who join for one run, then quit, forcing me to spend another 20 minutes finding another replacement.

It isn't uncommon to spend almost 2 hours just doing 3 runs total, even though the run itself only takes 10 minutes.

So yeah, min. 3 ppl, prepay at least 4 runs, and I'll do as many as you want.

If there's 4 or 5 ppl I'm willing to take less for each run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been thinking this for a few weeks now so Ill put it out there. Could/would a GM come onto HL at random times and do some TM's?

I cant think of any other way to get a nice cape for my 88 sin and I have been discussing the situation with a lot of other people lately who are in the same situation that I am.

Anyway, just wondering.

EDIT - obviously I'm asking because no one does them on HL anymore, or they never do them when I'm on anyway.

Do it with them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nah....show me one lvl 60-80 that actually has his char equipped for that lvl range and wants to do tm69 (without a 100+) and ill give u a cookie b:laugh...
  • YabbaDabba - Harshlands
    YabbaDabba - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have stopped doing TM's because supply has simply exceeded demand by far. I have seen many things in "fight" for customers. One time a sin that shall remain unnamed here, actually tried to continuously PK me at hallucinatory trench, and since he failed so many times he even brought back up. All because I was finishing runs he didn't have time to finish b:shutup

But I have another suggestion if you want GM's to meddle with TM's. How about they fix TM99?
  • _Disposition - Harshlands
    _Disposition - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If I am online and I have people for Lunar TM I can run that for a lunar cape, can usually only carry 1 person tho and I believe you need to be 90+ or bring a higher level on the same account and put the cape into stash.

_Disposition
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If I am online and I have people for Lunar TM I can run that for a lunar cape, can usually only carry 1 person tho and I believe you need to be 90+ or bring a higher level on the same account and put the cape into stash.

_Disposition

I miss trying Lunar TM
    I <3 A lot of people
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Anyway, just wondering.

Hiya, I believe Wicca_ however you spell it is doing TM runs. Find him, he's in Infamous.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2013

_Disposition

The whole point of wanting TM69 is cause ppl are too lazy to actually do a real tm :/

Plus you can get a TM69 for under 5 mil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.