Territory Map

Options

Comments

• Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Sorry for the misquote that was meant for the dom always comes Jealousy part, Can't speak for everyone but at least for me I've never and will never be jealous of Vindi. I've personally burned what ever bridges I have linking to that faction. As for the nef = Vindi thing for me it's not the people its the actions this faction has shown me in the past and still is showing me now. It really reminds me of what nef had done in the past and I should know I was a long time member of Eminence. Endevour a prime example of how Vindi just like nef how many member have you grown in that faction that now part of vindi now? I wonder what kind of lies you told them?

a) Let's not pretend that Legendary are saints and so much better than Vindi at this point.
    b) I doubt that any promises were made here. You should probably try to care to ask the exmembers of Endeavour for their reasons and double-check your sources before you start with throwing wild accusations around.
    c) Can we take this to a diffrent thread? I'd like to keep the map thread clean for the recording of maps, lands and stuffs -.-
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Funny you would say that about Endeavor when Legendary and Regicide have always been known to have seasonal influx of each other players. Even some Pinnacle members at one point. Maybe it won't be long until you to start sharing cookies with RavenTail too.

lol yeah we are switch members from between Legendary and Regicide you caught us! Much like you did when you went to Enelysion I'm courious whats going on there......
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    a) Let's not pretend that Legendary are saints and so much better than Vindi at this point.
    b) I doubt that any promises were made here. You should probably try to care to ask the exmembers of Endeavour for their reasons and double-check your sources before you start with throwing wild accusations around.
    c) Can we take this to a diffrent thread? I'd like to keep the map thread clean for the recording of maps, lands and stuffs -.-

A)Nope never said we was Saints not even close I just don't like some people in Vindi for many reasons but lets start a new thread for that.
    B)Believe it or not I do actually have friends who are in Vindi who used to be in Ende and believe it or not I was part of that faction many blue moons ago. How they talked about LG and why they dislike them sounds a lot like members of Vindi and oh yes I should know cause I've heard both Vindi/Ende ppl in vent more than once.
    C) If you wanted to keep it clean than why did you Post a semi what trash talk that started this whole convo?
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    promises of r999 out of the faction bank

Yeah........Not gonna get mad now are you since I spoke out of line????
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    At this point i'd like to ask a mod to cut out the posts from the point where Geckofreak posted and move them to a new thread so we can keep "discussing" without spamming the map history thread.

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lol yeah we are switch members from between Legendary and Regicide you caught us!

Despite your sarcastic tone you know it's the truth, saying otherwise is lying to yourself in denial. Your faction has been doing this for the longest time so quit your self righteous talk around me, pretty sure you know we're both old dogs. So tell me why are you shaken up about the one time some ex vindis joined Enelysion after the map reset? You should take carichan's word and get your story straight first before making wild accusations. Very few factions don't follow up with the actions of another when they're in the same position and yours is not the exception.

Feel free to move all this to another thread (whoever GM is listening). Don't want to tarnish this thread any further.

Bye Chrisssss, see you around. b:bye

b:bye
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options

• Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Summary by end of February 2013

Map: Weekend of February 23rd, 2013

In details:

1. Vindicate - 13 Lands
    2. Enelysion - 12 Lands
    3. Legendary - 9 Lands
    4. BabyLG - 5 Lands
    5. Corvinus - 3 Lands
    6. Solace - 2 Lands
    -. Kakumau - 2 Lands
    8. Regicide - 1 Land
    -. EnelyJr - 1 Land
    -. RavenTail - 1 Land
    -. Espectro - 1 Land
    -. Hoorah - 1 Land

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Sorry for the misquote that was meant for the dom always comes Jealousy part, Can't speak for everyone but at least for me I've never and will never be jealous of Vindi. I've personally burned what ever bridges I have linking to that faction. As for the nef = Vindi thing for me it's not the people its the actions this faction has shown me in the past and still is showing me now. It really reminds me of what nef had done in the past and I should know I was a long time member of Eminence. Endevour a prime example of how Vindi just like nef how many member have you grown in that faction that now part of vindi now? I wonder what kind of lies you told them? So once again

http://youtu.be/O9xRhwmHBBE
    no lies Chrisssss b:mischievous its all what the core of Ende and their friends experienced, saw, and was treated by other such factions since the amplified days. Vindi is a brash faction, theres no denying that. But they done less underhanded things overall, at least to us. They are pretty much straightforward in what they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I've made my regrettable return.

Map as of March 18th, 2013
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Summary by end of TW Season / March 2013

Map: April 1st, 2013

In details:

1. Vindicate - 18 Lands
    2. Enelysion - 9 Lands
    -. Legendary - 9 Lands
    4. BabyLG - 5 Lands
    5. Kakumau - 3 Lands
    6. RavenTail - 2 Land
    -. Hoorah - 2 Land
    8. Corvinus - 1 Lands
    -. WeRLegion - 1 Land
    -. EnelyJr - 1 Land

Congratulations to Vindicate for winning their 3rd TW season in a row.

• MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Summary by end of TW Season / March 2013

Map: April 1st, 2013

In details:

1. Vindicate - 18 Lands
    2. Enelysion - 9 Lands
    -. Legendary - 9 Lands
    4. BabyLG - 5 Lands
    5. Kakumau - 3 Lands
    6. RavenTail - 2 Land
    -. Hoorah - 2 Land
    8. Corvinus - 1 Lands
    -. Solace - 1 Lands
    -. WeRLegion - 1 Land
    -. EnelyJr - 1 Land

Congratulations to Vindicate for winning their 3rd TW season in a row.

small correction; Solace ended the TW season without land
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    small correction; Solace ended the TW season without land

It's been corrected. Thanks. I forgot to take them out of the list. b:cute

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    where is nefarious?
    who would name his faction "BabyLG" and how can alts be better than 90% of the servers mains? why cant the mains of those OP-Alts beat vindicate? and why is there a vindicate on almost every server?

my former pve world looks weird nowadays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    where is nefarious?
    who would name his faction "BabyLG" and how can alts be better than 90% of the servers mains? why cant the mains of those OP-Alts beat vindicate? and why is there a vindicate on almost every server?

Because every server needs a powerhouse yo
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    where is nefarious?

I dont think anybody has ever attacked BabyLG, hence the lands :P
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Map as of April 9th, 2013

Good luck to factions on the TW season!
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    where is nefarious?

Nefarious disbanded years ago after being pushed too hard with 9 TWs per week for months. Not to mention, one of their officers "stole" leadership and never wanted to let go despite losing over half the faction from it.

BabyLG is an alt faction of Legendary. Why is it "better" than the other mains? Well here is how. I was in Endeavour and we thought the same and so we attacked them. What happens afterwards were, we were relentlessly chased down and exterminated by their main faction. They go so far as to migrate their Main characters with OP gear over because they were losing. That type of tactics discouraged any form of fun TWs. We were all having 3hr of fun TWs but Legendary did not like losing. Nirvana 2nd cast +12 was not good enough to win so they got r9 +12 to move over to fight. Now that I think about it...we were the only faction that ever attacked their alt faction.

Some say Vindicate is actually Nefarious since some of Nef core's power help created Vindicate. Hardcore players will remain hardcore regardless of where they are. These guys are so addicted that they will play other servers and get r9 +12 there too.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    BabyLG is an alt faction of Legendary. Why is it "better" than the other mains? Well here is how. I was in Endeavour and we thought the same and so we attacked them. What happens afterwards were, we were relentlessly chased down and exterminated by their main faction. They go so far as to migrate their Main characters with OP gear over because they were losing. That type of tactics discouraged any form of fun TWs. We were all having 3hr of fun TWs but Legendary did not like losing. Nirvana 2nd cast +12 was not good enough to win so they got r9 +12 to move over to fight. Now that I think about it...we were the only faction that ever attacked their alt faction.

Kakumau attacked BabyLG too at some point in hopes of getting some long fun TW but was chased by the main faction after.
    I don't know details though, I think I was busy IRL around that time so didn't pay much attention to in-game stuff.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So basically if you touch their crappy alt fac even if you win you're screwed later cause of the petty retribution by the main fac, so, you got worthless alt fac holding lands but pretty much no one dares to attack it.

And hey r9! We used t obe together for a short while on Monagamon in Decent, I played crappily geared archer Ahrimandyel :D
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Map as of April 15th, 2013

Any predictions for this TW season?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So basically if you touch their crappy alt fac even if you win you're screwed later cause of the petty retribution by the main fac, so, you got worthless alt fac holding lands but pretty much no one dares to attack it.
    the heroes of the server have served them justice tho :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited April 2013
    Options
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Map as of April 28th, 2013

How is everyone enjoying the TW season so far?
    edited May 2013
    Options
    edited May 2013
    Options
    edited May 2013
    Options