Lupko - Heavens Tear
Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
I just saw this:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1114141-5-companies-you-shouldn-t-invest-in

then this:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1178301-perfect-world-a-perfect-buy

and latest one is this:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1270471-perfect-world-needs-strong-release-of-neverwinter-to-save-shares

yop those ppl could hve been paid but anyway...

what shall we expect in PWI to get more $$ from players?
R10, new packs, new content...?

b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
Post edited by Lupko - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Interesting articles. Thanks.
  • burningsweetfire
    burningsweetfire Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't know much about stock market, but I think it mention PWE as general meaning all their games.

Releasing r10 is not a possibility unless it requires r9 to make, because making a whole new stage of armor will cause majority of the community to quit (we don't need more things to QQ about). There are already a new pack (one with the camel mount) that should be coming shortly.

I expect PWE to start cutting their budget, so we should expect frequent issue in the game and longer maintenance. Another possibility is to discontinue a game, PWE has 14 of them.
    It would less likely to affect PWI, if PWE focuses their attention on more popular and newer games they have. PWI has, perhaps, the least attention at the moment.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Honestly, PWI is what is mainly keeping PWE above water.

Kind of funny though because in china, its Jade Dynasty as the reigning MMO for the company.

They aren't gonna touch PWI for years to come. It is after all their flagship MMO and the MMO they built their entire company on. Yes there are some MMOs they should consider letting go because there is a few that is pretty dead.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    +1 Good Job. I have never invested a single penny in this game so whatever PWI has given me i'm happy with it, but they way this game is going i don't it will last long enough in this competating market of MMO's to be honest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • CRYSTY - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    5 years ago, PWI was a game so much populated that players were crying about killing each others mobs, mats digging piles missing because others were respawning just in time/farming routes , ..etc etc.
    Later the greedy devs made the gold from 100k to 400k then 1 mil , added to clothes more than 3 dyes requires for a fashion item to change colors and on this way the game lost a LOT of players.
    The only way to save PWE or increase game population again is to add many things interesting to the game.
    The daily Treasure Hunter Map , The dailies Jolly Old Jones , and the new (Challenge) blue quests (except soloing minibosses- soloing a physical miniboss as a cleric is a pain) are a good start to attract again free players, and where are many free players , the cash players are happy too and join more .

If a free player gets a small support in coin (jolly jones dailies) to buy a new gear and/or skills then he/she will be happy to progress further in game and not quitting, he/she will work hard , sell things, and buy from the cash players some fashion too, making the zen players to buy/try new fashion/items from boutique.

Believe it or not but the free players gets a great impact to the game wealth too.
    The PWI has now a bigger/cooler map but is missing players.

Also i would suggest improving the reward for the old bosses quests or remove the bosses quests needed for culti/chrono chain or any other blue quests except for FBs.Better get a quest to kill 40-60 mobs alone than a boss.
    (what makes you think a (shy maybe) 15 years girl (lvl 50) would buy 2 teles to ask for help for kimsa boss or any , spend at least 22k + teleport to get only 9k coin reward and 20k exp + 1 celestone fragment ??)

The only way for PWE is to populate/attract new players to their games again (PWI first).

I see a better future for STAR TREK ONLINE , the devs are communicating with players in forums, the game have a slightly but for sure increase amount of the players too, no need to solo bosses and leveling is much easier. (except the random lagg and disconnects :) )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI since nov 2008, FW open beta, BOI open beta, STO free-to-play open release, Torchlight I since came out.
  • burningsweetfire
    edited April 2013
    5 years ago, PWI was a game so much populated that players were crying about killing each others mobs, mats digging piles missing because others were respawning just in time/farming routes , ..etc etc.
    Later the greedy devs made the gold from 100k to 400k then 1 mil , added to clothes more than 3 dyes requires for a fashion item to change colors and on this way the game lost a LOT of players.
    The only way to save PWE or increase game population again is to add many things interesting to the game.
    The daily Treasure Hunter Map , The dailies Jolly Old Jones , and the new (Challenge) blue quests (except soloing minibosses- soloing a physical miniboss as a cleric is a pain) are a good start to attract again free players, and where are many free players , the cash players are happy too and join more .

If a free player gets a small support in coin (jolly jones dailies) to buy a new gear and/or skills then he/she will be happy to progress further in game and not quitting, he/she will work hard , sell things, and buy from the cash players some fashion too, making the zen players to buy/try new fashion/items from boutique.

Believe it or not but the free players gets a great impact to the game wealth too.
    The PWI has now a bigger/cooler map but is missing players.

Also i would suggest improving the reward for the old bosses quests or remove the bosses quests needed for culti/chrono chain or any other blue quests except for FBs.Better get a quest to kill 40-60 mobs alone than a boss.
    (what makes you think a (shy maybe) 15 years girl (lvl 50) would buy 2 teles to ask for help for kimsa boss or any , spend at least 22k + teleport to get only 9k coin reward and 20k exp + 1 celestone fragment ??)

The only way for PWE is to populate/attract new players to their games again (PWI first).

I see a better future for STAR TREK ONLINE , the devs are communicating with players in forums, the game have a slightly but for sure increase amount of the players too, no need to solo bosses and leveling is much easier. (except the random lagg and disconnects :) )

Actually the rise in gold prices is not really PWE fault, the more the game progresses, the amount of the total coins in the game also increases. What is PWE's fault is not creating a better coin sink, instead they let the coins to pile up in the server causing prices to go up.

Player won't leave because fashion cost over 3 pigments to dye, because fashion is not even important, you can live without it.

I played the game before hypers was introduced and there was a lot of help for mini-bosses and bh (they might want to spice up the reward for this too). But once someone decides to sell heads and fc solos so cheap that even newbies can buy it, that ruins the questing for many.

From the description of the new server PWI 2.0, It seems very familiar to a private server which is probably what wanmei is trying to accomplish to attract people from private server to play the server they are hosting.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Player won't leave because fashion cost over 3 pigments to dye, because fashion is not even important, you can live without it.

Man I wish they all did..

Some of them go up to 20.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey pw ill give you 5 dollars per share,you might want to take my offer before its to late lol
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just saw this:

then this:

and latest one is this:
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1270471-perfect-world-needs-strong-release-of-neverwinter-to-save-shares

Been tracking PWRD related news since around November, which is actually what brought me back to even playing this game (wanted to see how much money is being spent still).

One trend is that more and more of their revenue stream is from overseas, instead of their dwindling player base in China. With luck, that might mean a focus on content for us, as opposed to the leavings and handicaps from dealing with issues over there. However, that would likely only be in a going forward basis for new games, as opposed to this one. They may just let it hang and hope people shift to newer games that keep getting pushed in their ads on this site.

Right now looking to sell my stocks after getting the dividend and Q4 earnings, hopefully with inflated hype from a game launch that seems to have done good in the pre-sales for the more expensive package they offered ( saw alot of traffic in the game when I went in to the closed Beta, and to be in the first one you had to pay).

And while that may sound good, at best it's going to be cannabilizing from their older games, and there is no guarantee for staying power. I didn't find it to be that enjoyable, and with other games coming out that tie multiple mediums together (cpu, mobile, console, TV shows), most of PWRD's offerings just seem pretty dated. And that's before the mysterious "VC" investment the owner pulled right before the special annual dividend was going to be paid.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Actually the rise in gold prices is not really PWE fault, the more the game progresses, the amount of the total coins in the game also increases. What is PWE's fault is not creating a better coin sink, instead they let the coins to pile up in the server causing prices to go up.

If you don't know what you're talking about, best not to say anything.

PW created a minimum cap on gold of 200k when they released the "Chest of Coins" item. Perfect Hammers were 5 gold, so you could instantly turn that 5 gold into 1m coin.

PW then completely wrecked gold prices by releasing packs. Not only was gold in high demand, but you could exchange tokens for coin at a 100k per 10 rate. As packs got as cheap as 33 silver each with sales, the minimum cap on gold was raised much higher.

And PWI have created plenty of coin sinks, Lunar, Treasure maps, high fee's on NW exchanges. The problem is that at the same time they inject billions of coin a day with Perfect Tokens of Luck. The last thing we really need is more coin sinks, since it just hits the F2P and moderate spending players hardest, while allowing PW to continue reeling in cash and wrecking the ingame economy.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    And PWI have created plenty of coin sinks, Lunar, Treasure maps, high fee's on NW exchanges. The problem is that at the same time they inject billions of coin a day with Perfect Tokens of Luck. The last thing we really need is more coin sinks, since it just hits the F2P and moderate spending players hardest, while allowing PW to continue reeling in cash and wrecking the ingame economy.

NW is the first effective coin sink; treasure maps actually can add money into the game when people only do them on X2 drops. And Lunar isn't run enough to combat the amount of Best Luck Tokens the game introduces daily. With NW, easily tens of millions of coins are killed each NW, likely hundreds of millions a week. That isn't even getting into the cost attached on to recasting some of the very high grade gear, which can equal that whole week with just one item.

It'll be interesting to see how high the price spikes for the next super deal they have, whether it will reach 1.6+ again per gold or not. Even the pack items are starting to depreciate in value recently.
  • burningsweetfire
    edited April 2013
    Something went wrong with this one and got cut off when I was typing. Lol
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    PW didn't create a cap in gold prices, the player base did. I've seen threads well before the release of the tiger pack that gold prices did raise above 200k.

It's token of best luck not tok

Yeah, he said that. Chest of coins, PWI set it to where with the Perfect Hammer gold would not fall much lower than 200K. Because the gold sellers could save themselves the selling fee and just buy the hammers to open the chests instead. Though some who didn't Gamma/Delta would likely have it hover in the 180K -190K range depending on server.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That's the risk of an MMO, one day, it may not be there anymore.
    I would be really sad if PW suddenly was no more because;
    1) I still love playing the game
    2) I'm attached to my characters, some of which I've been playing 3+ years now O.O
    and 3) I'd miss my friends b:cry

I've spent money here, no shame in that, it's my money to do with what I will b:pleased and I haven't spent so much that if PW disappeared tomorrow, I didn't get my money's worth out of it.

But, that being said, I doubt PW is going to disappear any time soon.

I guess I'm not wealthy enough yet to agree that PW needs another coin sink. It's a pretty safe bet to expect some kind of content update. They've done pretty well with that over all in my opinion so far, so I have no reason to be displeased... so long as they don't try to add more OP gear to the game.
  • burningsweetfire
    edited April 2013
    If you don't know what you're talking about, best not to say anything.

PW created a minimum cap on gold of 200k when they released the "Chest of Coins" item. Perfect Hammers were 5 gold, so you could instantly turn that 5 gold into 1m coin.

PW then completely wrecked gold prices by releasing packs. Not only was gold in high demand, but you could exchange tokens for coin at a 100k per 10 rate. As packs got as cheap as 33 silver each with sales, the minimum cap on gold was raised much higher.

PW didn't create the cap on gold to be 200k, the player base did.

Also, Treasure Maps and NW which did not exist during the time gold prices when up from 200k, so they do not act as coin sinks yet.

However my previous post works is that when a new server begin the total amount of coins in the game will be low, so the gold prices are expected to be little. As the game progresses without an effective coin sink (at that time, excluding treasure maps and NW), those coins that players receives will pile up. The chest of coin was player's (not PW) reference to the maximum amount they would pay for gold prices. There are more things that inject coins to the economy (quests and npc items) than just boutique. However, yes the boutique determine the demand on the server (I merchant I know when gold prices go up or down). PWI releasing the tiger packs increases the demand. Since the coins coming into the game was greater than the coins coming out, people start to pay more for items.

The point was because in past there was no vital coin sink and more money came in than it came out, people would charge more because there is more money circulating in the economy. Even the "chest of coins" was injecting money itself, because your turning 5 gold to 1m. This even happen in real life as a dollar now did not worth a dollar in the past (yes PWI economy works like the real life economy except in PWI you get money from monsters and npc and in real life, money just circulates around the country). Also implying that PWI is trying to reel in more cash is usually a sign that PWI is struggling, I don't run a game so I don't know how much it cost to maintain it. In addition, isn't that the point of a company? Profit? Everyone should expect that PWI needs money to run a game, perhaps as I said 14 games.

Furthermore, people depended less on npc because now the token of luck exchange for pots allows the players a cheaper option than the npc's pots (which makes this coin sink less effective).

However, focusing all the greed on PWI is just being hypocritical, because the player base is also greedy. I've merchant and I've seen the competition on the market, when the tiger pack released, the merchant probably brought all the gold seller's out (with their big capital they can, which links to my point that there is too much coin being injected to the economy as the game progresses), then charge those packs for a lot more than it should be. The reason for the release in year of tiger pack is probably linked to stock during the time tiger packs was released. I'll say the biggest mistake PWI did was rank sale (which I quit before this sale was ever introduced, came back to see the gold prices went from 400k to 1.1m). To present events, the NW was an effective coin sink (I assume in my server the total supply token can be award is 67,000, that would cause 670m from the total economy to drain if everyone turn them to cannies or raptures (67,000 x 10,000 fee) during each NW).
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To present events, the NW was an effective coin sink (I assume in my server the total supply token can be award is 67,000, that would cause 670m from the total economy to drain if everyone turn them to cannies or raptures (67,000 x 10,000 fee) during each NW).

Technically it would be more effective than that, since some people also will exchange for Seals of War, which go cost 1.37m (I believe, I know it's approximately that) to exchange for 50 tokens, making it 27.4k. However, that's between 1.5b and 4b a week removed via NW.

Now let's look at how much is brought in just from BH. Excluding the fact that the 55 mirages can be npced for 550k, 650k coins come in per bh per person per day (above level 100). Assume 1,000 level 100+ bhs are done daily, that's 650m a day, or 4.55b a week. If one a week is lunar, assuming there is no drop in BH participation (I know there is but it makes the math easier so bear with me), that still means an average influx of 3.9b per week, which is more than is removed from NW unless basically everyone makes SoWs.

That also doesn't factor in any ecstasy cards coming from tigers, jungle ruins, or city of abominations, people NPCing stuff, etc. However, it also doesn't factor in anyone who may be spamming lunar, though those certainly don't balance out or EoD markets would be totally flooded.

I do think that some coin sinks are better than none for the longevity of the game, but I think that there still is a lot of room for improvement.

I do think that they've made some mistakes in the process though. While low levels used to be able to rely on DQ to make some coin, they now can no longer do that. While I understand concerns about bots and see why they did that, I feel that low levels who actually are questing and trying to level their way up "properly" are the last people we should be taking money from.

Just my two cents.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • _DaRkArT_ - Archosaur
    _DaRkArT_ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dunno bout coins sink or **** but one thing pwi can do is to improve their pvp system where its not about one to hit first will be the one to win first.The pvp system is total wrecked and ruled by lag and delay, here a real pvp can never take place.They should take inspiration from wow pvp system so that all those cash shoppers high end gear dont go to waste ,in territory wars its totally bull**** u get teleported over and over as much as 5 time to same place if standing on cliff or jumping down the cliff and when u get back to senses you r dead.
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i think we got a bit distracted from original topic f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The problem with PWI it's they can't get new players, all left here is old players, some quit cause they are bored, other make alts, but PWI doesn't seems to be able to get new players.

I don't say the game is dying, but should making work on something if they want new players.

Stop to work on end game content a bit cause at the end the last thing to do is PVP, but the problem is PVP is dead cause it's not balance. So they should work on what will make a new players want to stay.

I said it before, but PWI is a MMO, when I player create a char play a week and get lvl50 without see a single other person quest I think it's normal he give up and go on a other game.

They need to do something that will make the old players want to make a alt and make them want to take time to lvl, special reward at specific low lvl.

Dreamchaser pack should be program to be give to every new created character, if a new player make a wizz get the pack and feel freaking op with those gears/weap then decide to try a cleric with normal gear he might fight it ''harder''.

I do understand that they work on end game stuff to get c$er to pay, but they need to give attention to new players too, cause maybe some could be potential c$er if they find a reason to stay and play PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dont understand the complaints about gold prices. I think this might be the first game i play where inflation is not so high that it totally devalues game coin completely. Its pretty stable. And yes of course PWI wanted the gold / coin rate to be something that is interesting for the cash shoppers too. I am not a cash shopper, but i dont feel gold is too expensive really. And i know im on archo, but that 50% more coins you pay doesnt make it a problem. And in the end, the balance depends primarily on the amount of CSers vs non CSers. The more people CS instead of farm, the more CS items you are gonna buy with the rewards of 1 hour of farming. So now your hour of farming is worth 1$ - 2$. Not a bad rate imo, definately not in historical context if you look at older games that were played in an era when it was more frowned upon to spend money on ingame items (and you had to buy them on ebay).

If you think gold is too expensive, ie, your farming pays too little reward, become a CSer :)
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    To address the OP, the articles he mentioned aren't even in the top 10 for the past couple months that show some insight into likely directions the game is going in.

One big worry is all the hype about the game that is on every ad just about on this forum. If the PWE company had developed it, maybe that would add something. But they had to buy the company that did make it, to even offer it. Everything else they have personally done is basically junk. Who wants to invest in a company that can't innovate anything on their own?

Also some of the articles he didn't mentioned showcased the declining revenue from PWI (in-line with the stated expected life of how they developed the game), and focus on them shifting the consumer base over to the other game. The problem is the games do not even closely resemble eachother in play style, the animations on the new game look pretty stupid in many cases, and are way too simplistic for any real enjoyable game play. And that isn't even getting into the fact they had to buy someone else to even have any kind of offering.

As for PWI, if they are already trying to shift focus over to the new game, we can likely expect a complete lack of any real end game content to be introduced, leaving PvE an increasingly dumb-friendly experience with the ridiculous levels of over-gear. PvP will be way to disparate to actively take any pride in, aside from the most self-delusional CSer that is happy their money can make them succeed at something in life. Any new tier of gear will just leave too big of a gap, that will be exploited with so many newer games coming out that have so much more encompassing gameplay compared to the rote formula PWRD is enforcing on their games.

As a stockholder, I want my special dividend and Q4 earnings, then will wait for the surge from speculation over the new game and get the heck out of it. There are just too many other online MMO companies that are branching out more, and have a better valuation, to risk being mired in PWRD in the hope that their Steam partnership might somehow bear fruit in the future. Add in the lack of oversight that allows the owner to randomly "invest" a lot of money in a VS venture right before the special annual dividend, and the best we can hope for is them releasing their control over in China and allowing their licensees to pay a reduced rate and let them alter the code for their playerbase.

Honestly outside of that, not holding out much hope for PWI's sustainability once their focus shifts elsewhere due to their dwindling bottom line.
  • Leonaides - Dreamweaver
    Leonaides - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    omg i hope Dota 2 isnt released by pwe >.>;
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I do think that some coin sinks are better than none for the longevity of the game, but I think that there still is a lot of room for improvement.

I do think that they've made some mistakes in the process though. While low levels used to be able to rely on DQ to make some coin, they now can no longer do that. While I understand concerns about bots and see why they did that, I feel that low levels who actually are questing and trying to level their way up "properly" are the last people we should be taking money from.

Just my two cents.

You sir, have done your homework. I don't know who you are, but you are definitely on the right track.

The problem with this game is lack of true updated content for low levels. Recent updates have started to improve this issue, with the Jolly Old Jones dailies and all. But what we need to see is more ingenious ways of dealing with the people who abuse glitches, such as the Dreamweaver pack abusers, and the botters. I actually have to call the people at PWI cowards for stooping so low as to just nerf the prices on DQ. It was the stupidest and most naive way to handle the issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just saw this:

then this:

and latest one is this:

Its about time...

Adapt your business model or die. Used to be 600 million USD now ?550 million? USD -- adapt or die time?.

My hope is they become more of a "Publisher" and "Distributor" not a "Developer"

Now would also be a very good time to get in a chinese business-analyst/strategist/financial adviser and a chinese translator and drop that communication barrier only hosting services and the developers work on the pricing structure like Zombie Studios (Blacklight Retribution), Runic Games (Torchlight 2), RaiderZ (Meint Entertainment) , Stairway Games (Rusty Hearts) and Cryptic Studios and the now defunct Paragon Studios (Which was knocked off by NCSoft shut down Paragon Studios.)

Just a real interesting side note from Australia:

You should also see, what China has been doing with our trading and currency in Australia/?Oceanic Region? lately.

NAOMI WOODLEY: Julia Gillard was flanked by the heads of the ANZ and Westpac banks, Mike Smith and Gail Kelly, as she confirmed that Australian dollars will be able to be able to be traded directly with China's currency on the mainland, from Wednesday.

JULIA GILLARD: This is a huge advantage for Australia, not only for our big businesses but also for our small and medium enterprises that want to do business here. What it means is we can cut out the two steps that have to happen now, where Australian dollars are traded into US dollars in order to be traded in to RMB (renminbi). Instead of doing that there can be one step.

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2013/s3732365.htm

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • FrostLord - Dreamweaver
    FrostLord - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DEAR Pwi i hate to see u die as i am a very old player of this game.....please stop messing things up okay???
  • bebekpeking
    bebekpeking Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot award Lupko 20 point because good newspaper about PWI b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot award Lupko 20 point because good newspaper about PWI
    Umm, is 'Lupko' really the right name for this?
    Try using their exact name with server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ln case the (perfect) world does go poof one day, l'd want to save my character on a disk and take with me.
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*