Share your Seeker Build!

Zheii - Archosaur
Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Seeker
Title says it all, share with us your Seeker build!

Here is my current build.
I'll update this post at a later date with how i plan on completing my seeker :3
Update: Here is where abouts I want to go with my seek... not including all the nw updates and such.

Along with your build please share with us why you have such a build and any other notes you'd like to share!

My build is a str build, I still need to remove some dex, although i do currently like my crit % I also need some higher refines on some items and need to start sharing with my end game shards.
The PWI calc is not quite right, I haven't edited in my specific third cast rolls atm, maybe I'll get around to it some time.. there are a few more things off... and yea o,o

Okay, Start sharing f:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
Post edited by Zheii - Archosaur on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seeker

Guess what his job is ? b:laugh

Doesnt need a cleric, uses charm ticks sometimes. Most difficult is when the mobs dont want to come in range. He has a genie to pull the mobs, but sometimes they stop just one step short of my range. If i knew for sure that a 1 level higher vortex would have them in range there, id level him to get that vortex, but as i am not sure if its gonna help i havent done that yet.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Seeker

Guess what his job is ? b:laugh

Ooooo haha, a Zhenning Seek, nice xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Level it to 80, +10 a Dragonblade and give it a cube neck, WS belt, and TT80 +5 or 7 stuff and you have my friend's Zhenning seeker. He's currently in the process of getting it a Warsoul weapon >.>
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Level it to 80, +10 a Dragonblade and give it a cube neck, WS belt, and TT80 +5 or 7 stuff and you have my friend's Zhenning seeker. He's currently in the process of getting it a Warsoul weapon >.>

Whoa O.o' that's intense for just a Zhenning seek... I'd be way to lazy to do that, and you probably wouldn't make much profit since you'd spend most of your profits on getting it more gear... and the point of having an alt Zhenning seeker is to make money for your main... sort of pointless I think xD
    Unless he is planning on continuing to lvl it, but for the time it takes to get a warsoul weap you could probably farm it some R9 which is better~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Whoa O.o' that's intense for just a Zhenning seek... I'd be way to lazy to do that, and you probably wouldn't make much profit since you'd spend most of your profits on getting it more gear... and the point of having an alt Zhenning seeker is to make money for your main... sort of pointless I think xD
    Unless he is planning on continuing to lvl it, but for the time it takes to get a warsoul weap you could probably farm it some R9 which is better~

He also uses it for Tourny, but even then I can't see it being justified as he already has a +10 TT80 sword which is sufficient. It'll take ages to break even on that, let alone turn a profit.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    He also uses it for Tourny, but even then I can't see it being justified as he already has a +10 TT80 sword which is sufficient. It'll take ages to break even on that, let alone turn a profit.

...+10 TT80 weap... omg.. the things people do. .___. Whhyyyyyy?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    ...+10 TT80 weap... omg.. the things people do. .___. Whhyyyyyy?!

He didn't refine it, some crazy CSer did way back in the day and he bought it for.. I dunno, some obscenely stupid price. Like 4m or 10m. Just. Jebus.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    He didn't refine it, some crazy CSer did way back in the day and he bought it for.. I dunno, some obscenely stupid price. Like 4m or 10m. Just. Jebus.

Some people... x.x'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Here

r8 ring has 580 hp cuz i couldn't add 400 hp to my dominance tome on the calc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    But does anyone know for certain what level of vortex will stop the b!tches from staying just out of range when zhenning ? :)

And no, im not gonna give it anything expensive for i dont even use it to make money, i solely use it to level my own alts and those of closest friends. Zhennign is too boring to do it for 2m per hour.
  • Rajevon - Harshlands
    Rajevon - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    here is my seeker build http://pwcalc.com/5a31f6a9d0b95c92 b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Here's my build: http://pwcalc.com/709a63dbb91f5b08

The calc doesn't have sage blade and sword mastery, so my damage is lower than it is in reality.
    But does anyone know for certain what level of vortex will stop the b!tches from staying just out of range when zhenning ? :)

Get the sage version.. but they still can be out of range. Nothing you can really do about it, except maybe use a genie AOE skill to pull them in, but they have to be in genie skill range too.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Here

r8 ring has 580 hp cuz i couldn't add 400 hp to my dominance tome on the calc.

Thanks Hax! nice seek you got there o,o
    here is my seeker build http://pwcalc.com/5a31f6a9d0b95c92 b:bye

The calc doesn't have sage blade and sword mastery, so my damage is lower than it is in reality.

Get the sage version.. but they still can be out of range. Nothing you can really do about it, except maybe use a genie AOE skill to pull them in, but they have to be in genie skill range too.

Thanks for sharing Rajevon and Alsiadorra.

-Alsiadorra, you need to get yourself some recast! and if you can keep those shards... holy smokes even at +5/6/7 you'll be very OP.

And @ HrunsPanda Sage vort is your answer, but you can't really zhen with a seeker of that level, so as Alsiadorra mentioned you might want to have a try with genie skills, I'd suggest tangling mire and see how that works :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013

-Alsiadorra, you need to get yourself some recast! and if you can keep those shards... holy smokes even at +5/6/7 you'll be very OP.

I am behind the times. I don't know where the forges are for one thing. And am iffy about NW since I don't like to PVP(as you can see I am not built for it).

I'm pretty happy with my setup though. :3
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    I am behind the times. I don't know where the forges are for one thing. And am iffy about NW since I don't like to PVP(as you can see I am not built for it).

I'm pretty happy with my setup though. :3

Hehe you are indeed behind the times, the Forges are in both Lunar and Warsong when you first enter, just port in and check 'em out, And NW is so much fun! even if you're not into PvP you should at least give it a go :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013

The sage version ? They are lvl 75 mobs, im not gonna be lvl 90 and reduce their exp to 50%. (yes with end game equipment maybe you could make up for that by killing 2x faster, but i do not want to buy endgame equipment for my seeker)

And the range i talk about is not where they spawn or wander around, i mean after i pull them with my genie, they come and attack me. They are ranged so they attack me from what i assume is their max range. This is longer than my vortex range. After a while they will generally still walk into my range, but sometimes too many stay out of range for too long and my BP doesnt keep up. Besides that, it of course reduces killing speed when they arent all in range.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Err if so many players weren't over 100, my brain wouldn't automatically assume anyone asking for stuff like this is already 90 or above.. my bad.

There's no convenient way around it. You can try rounding them up a little more and then going to magic mob that you 'feel' is the starting point for revolution. I have to do this in PV, and the rare times I feel like soloing FCC(in FCC though, I don't have a lot of time to do this before they **** my HP)

Its easier to show this than it is to explain it..
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    BUMP! I want to see more builds!! someone hit me with a Dex build or something D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maybmaybnot
    maybmaybnot Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BUMP! I want to see more builds!! someone hit me with a Dex build or something D:

I may disappoint u forbeing rare

but seeker isnt my only endgame so ya I can afford to go with my cutiepie b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://pwcalc.com/ecfa3d97f71e56f6

yes I really do have shabbies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    I may disappoint u forbeing rare

but seeker isnt my only endgame so ya I can afford to go with my cutiepie b:dirty

f:leer oh Lordy, both of these seekers make me drool....
    http://pwcalc.com/ecfa3d97f71e56f6

yes I really do have shabbies

f:leer What is the reason behind the shabbies? Saving for better shards or self inhibitor? o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

I originally had a dex build.

257str and 200 dex at lvl90.

18% crit with gear.

Obviously dropped this, I could probably have 40% or more crit at my current level, if I stuck with that build.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    I originally had a dex build.

257str and 200 dex at lvl90.

18% crit with gear.

Obviously dropped this, I could probably have 40% or more crit at my current level, if I stuck with that build.

*-* Dat Crit...
    But the attack power that you'd lose wouldn't be worth it.. as sad as that is. q.q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maybmaybnot
    maybmaybnot Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    but now 50% crit can b achieved with top end gears XD
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    f:leer What is the reason behind the shabbies? Saving for better shards or self inhibitor? o,o
    was done as a lulz but i keep forgetting to properly reshard them ._.;

on another note, pwcalc needs to update with the blessings and new tomes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    was done as a lulz but i keep forgetting to properly reshard them ._.;

on another note, pwcalc needs to update with the blessings and new tomes!

Hahahaha, okay xD
    And it does D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hahahaha, okay xD
    And it does D:

I never see you in the off topic forums anymore D:
    Also before my in game husband went R9 he had a partial dex build. I will have to get the exact numbers from him some time.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    I never see you in the off topic forums anymore D:
    Also before my in game husband went R9 he had a partial dex build. I will have to get the exact numbers from him some time.

Ooooo, I'd be interested to see his build!
    And Yea, idk why I stopped posting there o,o
    I'll come back xD Guess i maybe got a little sick of being accused of 'spamming' but whatever :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ooooo, I'd be interested to see his build!
    And Yea, idk why I stopped posting there o,o
    I'll come back xD Guess i maybe got a little sick of being accused of 'spamming' but whatever :P

I call him OPHoru because when I met him he soloed a boss for me and it was a one shot crit with the dex build. I was a tiny level at the time but it was so cool to see XD
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    I call him OPHoru because when I met him he soloed a boss for me and it was a one shot crit with the dex build. I was a tiny level at the time but it was so cool to see XD

Hahahaha Awwwwwhhh!! that is so sweet! :3
    Yea, quite interested in seeing his build, tell him to get on the forums and share it with me >:3!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]