TW Season 3 Rewards [4-9-2013]

v4liance
v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Hey everyone,

So we've sent out the Season 3 TW prizes! ... Sort of!

Due to an error with the Momaganon server, we'll be sending out the Panderic Knights to the winning Faction first thing tomorrow.

The rest of the winning factions should have received their items.

IMPORTANT:

If any of you are missing your reward(s) (and were members of the winning Faction during the final week of Season 3), please submit a ticket to our support team!

I apologize for any errors in the items sent out, but we promise that all players who were Season 3 members of the winning Factions will be sent their rewards.

Congratulations again to our winners!

- Val
Post edited by v4liance on

Comments

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How would you like the people who are not members, nor were members during said period, addressed?

I've got a list of several at this point.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • v4liance
    edited April 2013
    How would you like the people who are not members, nor were members during said period, addressed?

I've got a list of several at this point.

As for that, since we made the error in sending the items out, we won't be forcing players to give them up.

No need to submit the list.

Again, I apologize for the mistakes we made in sending out the rewards.

- Val
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    v4liance wrote: »
    As for that, since we made the error in sending the items out, we won't be forcing players to give them up.

- Val

Thank you for the panda then, sir!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why they didn't sent me a panda by mistake with my weapon? -.-

I would have love to be the only person on HL with a panda bear. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • BuddhaRage - Sanctuary
    BuddhaRage - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013

- Val
    Can we get something different or ....? :S

if the act of giving the weapons AND the teddy bear was a special reward based on the successful efforts of the winning faction members, then by giving it away to irrelevant people, the "special" rewards basically lost the value of what it was originally meant for. It is especially disheartening to see people like MistaBwanden get those rewards when he was flat out denied from joining the winning faction.
    b:surrender If you see this post then that means Deceptistar, being the tard' I am, posted on the wrong account b:surrender
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can we get something different or ....? :S

if the act of giving the weapons AND the teddy bear was a special reward based on the successful efforts of the winning faction members, then by giving it away to irrelevant people, the "special" rewards basically lost the value of what it was originally meant for. It is especially disheartening to see people like MistaBwanden get those rewards when he was flat out denied from joining the winning faction.

I just think its unfair ANYONE but us should get the reward it should be removed or we should be given a new/better reward!
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    -claps-

At least it is being solved. I dont care cause I wasnt in a winning faction anyway. I have too many pets! D:
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Obviously got noted for my loyalty.

What's the reward for burning a faction to the ground?
  • p0odlep0p
    p0odlep0p Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Regarding the Panderic Knights, will they be sent to everyone who hasn't received their TW season rewards? / just to the Momaganon server? / or only those who won for the second time? b:bye
    edited April 2013
    p0odlep0p wrote: »
    Regarding the Panderic Knights, will they be sent to everyone who hasn't received their TW season rewards? / just to the Momaganon server? / or only those who won for the second time? b:bye

I wish they sent to every winning faction the Panderic Knights, it's a bit unfair to send something exclusive to some servers and other server cannot enjoy it or see then in the game.

I do agree that winners of a second season get something more, but not exclusive to a server, could have been 50 event golds or w/e.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We've now got people who were kicked from faction months ago for bringing the faction down getting the TW rewards. Rewarding people for doing the opposite of hard work - awesome! >:|
  • TrebleCrest - Heavens Tear
    TrebleCrest - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We've now got people who were kicked from faction months ago for bringing the faction down getting the TW rewards. Rewarding people for doing the opposite of hard work - awesome! >:|

Completely agree. Gfg pwi, and old member who took a short leave didn't get sheet. Thanks. f:brick f:brick f:brick
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nobody from Dynasty (Dreamweaver) received their reward.
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think this turned out perfect. The reward should go to the people who built the faction up to what it is, rather than the Johnny-Come-Latelys that jumped to the faction that was ahead in lands near the end of the season.

When you think of Vindicate, think of MistaBwanden! b:victory
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think this turned out perfect. The reward should go to the people who built the faction up to what it is, rather than the Johnny-Come-Latelys that jumped to the faction that was ahead in lands near the end of the season.

Except on HT, people who were in the faction for 1-4 weeks at the start of the season got the reward, people who never showed that were slowly booted to make room for new people got the reward. People who were in for the rest of the season, were in another faction for a few weeks helping them out, or joined in the last few months (that were a huge part of unseating GD) - that actually did the leg work - did not.

Yea the reward is meaningless now, but ah well. At least they can submit a ticket and get it. Apologies ahead of time for the 50+ tickets PWI...
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013

by the time vindi got up on its feet again, acceptance had a higher hurdle so you dont have to worry about that. Those that should get the rewards were indeed those members that helped the faction at its low time, not those that flaked out b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I wasn't part of a winning faction, but I can't believe how many people complain about a game. Don't QQ over something as trivial as a weapon that may be good through level 40, and a pet. It's not like it's an OP battle pet, it's merely for looks. I sincerely understand a lot of you put in a lot of hard work and all, but come on. Can't we focus on more important things, such as bugs, glitches, and finding a way to get rid of botters once and for all? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    I wasn't part of a winning faction, but I can't believe how many people complain about a game. Don't QQ over something as trivial as a weapon that may be good through level 40, and a pet. It's not like it's an OP battle pet, it's merely for looks. I sincerely understand a lot of you put in a lot of hard work and all, but come on. Can't we focus on more important things, such as bugs, glitches, and finding a way to get rid of botters once and for all? b:sad
    this categorizes same as the bug and glitches as it is a human made mistake affecting specific players. Just its not limited to class or server but instead, faction. Technically, all of the bugs, botters, and glitches in the game you mention are pretty trivial and can be ignored, im pretty sure since ive been playing since pwi's beginning. Only difference is how much of a difference each bug bot and glitch makes on you
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FrostLord - Dreamweaver
    FrostLord - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    what has this game come to....every maintenance there is only more and more problem .............is pwi dying????
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The fact that I did not get my panda bear does not bother me at all, it would end up on the barbeque anyway, but its funny to see non vindies being all excited about it b:laugh

OH NOES, GMS TOOK MY TEDDY BEAR AWAY FROM ME !!

Who cares..
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:bye me submitted a ticket
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Val, I'm still missing the GM bow you guys promised me. b:cute

Nothing was sent to me so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sanctuary server has some pent up aggression.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I havent received my weapon yet, as well as everyone in my faction Dynasty (dreamweaver)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just to clarify, does everyone in the faction need to send a ticket, or just the leader?

(Also from Dynasty)
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • v4liance
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys,

For the Dynasty winners on Dreamweaver, any ticketing may be premature, as our team is aware of the problem, and we believe we know what went wrong.

We'll be sending out the Dreamweaver items out as quickly as we can.

Again, I'm really sorry about this mistake, and we're working to get this all sorted out.

- Val
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys,

For the Dynasty winners on Dreamweaver, any ticketing may be premature, as our team is aware of the problem, and we believe we know what went wrong.

We'll be sending out the Dreamweaver items out as quickly as we can.

Again, I'm really sorry about this mistake, and we're working to get this all sorted out.

- Val
    VVAAAAALLLLLLLLllll can the panda rewardees have this insteadddddd b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

http://www.ecatomb.net/pet-new/38816.jpg
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2013

- Val

i'm sorry to kind of repeat what has already been asked, but i think its a matter of upholding your word and providing the rewards you guys promoted. the fact that as a member, i dont have my reward yet people who left quite some time ago *DO* is just unprofessional.

it's not QQ, do you think it would be tolerable for rings to be distributed to players on the 49's despite that team losing this year's superbowl? yes, it is a stretch to compare pwi to the NFL, but the concept of sportsmanship and competition are the same.

not to mention the insult that the actual winners have to sit here.... *prizeless* while ex-members parade around with unearned rewards, that they get to keep.

i'm just saying, you are a community manager and these are two (2) situations that simply sending out the rewards are not going to address:

- the rewards are *not* exclusive to members of the winning factions on these servers.

- the members of the winning factions for a good portion have to go prizeless while other people get to shove it in our faces that they got an unearned reward and we don't have an *earned one*. thats just kind of insulting

.... yet those prizes won't be reclaimed, which fail to address either problem.

i understand fixing whatever ****-up caused this is the prime concern atm, but acknowledgement of those two points would go a long way to resolve the matter from a customer service oriented perspective.
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All im saying is if u can take away items from ppl opening 2000 dream chaser packs, why cant u take away soemthing there not supposed to have this time? dont feel like it?
    edited April 2013
    The problem is it's not the first time it's like that, last season was the same situation.

How in 6 months that issue didn't got fix?

How in 6 months there's no solution that got found so actual members of a faction receive the prize and not ex-members.

What the ''team'' will do so in 6 months that don't happen again?

It seems to me that the list of faction members is not updated same then with ranking and the list used is a incorrect list.

On Harshlabnds for the first season people never received their prizes, season 2 was all mess up and some people that was suppose to get the reward didn't got it and some people that wasn't in the winning faction did got it and now season 3 same thing then season 2 all mess up.

For Harshland it's a year and half it's mess up. I even said in my guild chat that they should give us the Panderic Knights (panda bear) to replace the fact that season one no one got prize on our server. (and a lot of people that was in the faction that won season one are actually the same people that won this season)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]