PWI you messed up on the TW rewards

Options
Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
You have one job PWI! b:sadb:sadb:sad
So a couple of us didnt get our TW season rewards which is the Ceremonial Weapon. Our faction is Vindicate that won several season so we also were to receive the teddy bear knight, which half of us didnt.

instead

People who arent even in the faction got both rewards. Those that left vindi a good while ago or something like that, we're guessing PWI used the last year season name list maybe?

DO WE GET SOME SORT OF COMPENSATION NOW BECAUSE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT PEOPLE GOT THE EXCLUSIVE WEAPON AND THE SUPA SPECIAL PANDERIC KNIGHT b:cry

(ME!)
http://core.perfectworld.com/u/merchant0202
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Didn't they said that people that was in the faction the last week will receive the reward?

Yup they did: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=847081

''Every character that was part of a winning faction during the final week of the season will be receiving a special Ceremonial Weapon, unattainable in any other way!''

If you see someone out your faction with the weapon it could be a previous winner of a other season or that person have a alt/main in your faction and you don't know it.

Same for the panda bear if he can be stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Didn't they said that people that was in the faction the last week will receive the reward?

Yup they did: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=847081

''Every character that was part of a winning faction during the final week of the season will be receiving a special Ceremonial Weapon, unattainable in any other way!''

If you see someone out your faction with the weapon it could be a previous winner of a other season or that person have a alt/main in your faction and you don't know it.

Same for the panda bear if he can be stash.
    We all know that, most people read things contrary to what you may think.
    We mean people that left MONTHS ago got it and people who joined MONTHS before didnt get it.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This totally looks like the ticket submission area or the pwi website and a public matter. I know I'm severely concerned Vindi's get their worthless prizes.

Maybe Vindi's couldn't find their own mailbox?
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary54
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary54 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Ye please fix this I want my glowy weapon and PANDA f:fume

And people who shouldn't have the rewards who left vindi WELL prior to the last week have our special prizes f:cry

Valiance help us f:kneel
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Well, i did submit a ticket.

But im also wondering who else faction/server/member had this problem. Was it just on sanctuary? >>

and dont be hurt sakubaScrooge, maybe youll get yours next time b:chuckle
    edited April 2013
    Options
    We all know that, most people read things contrary to what you may think.
    We mean people that left MONTHS ago got it and people who joined MONTHS before didnt get it.

As we all know how it will end, they will say to send ticket and they will look into it.

Just suck cause now it will take more time before people get their rewards and some got rewards while they don't deserve it.

On HL I didn't heard about any problem so far, but we don't get bear QQ. (cause wasn't second time we won)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [and dont be hurt sakubaScrooge, maybe youll get yours next time b:chuckle[/COLOR]

Hopefully, I see they're worth about 8k at the npc like most of their event pets and reward weapons.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    and lols were had by all!
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary54
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary54 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hopefully, I see they're worth about 8k at the npc like most of their event pets and reward weapons.

UM4DBR0? f:laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Our poor leader has not received his reward yet either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited April 2013
    Options
    As we all know how it will end, they will say to send ticket and they will look into it.

Just suck cause now it will take more time before people get their rewards and some got rewards while they don't deserve it.
    exacrrryy b:cry special bear is not special anymore
  • $hadowsEdge - Sanctuary
    $hadowsEdge - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    not fair that ppl that wesent even on this tw season got the reward and some ppl that was on vindi didnt. Guess gms should stop being so lazy and update the faction names list b:angry

sorry for those that got hurt b:chuckle
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Some players have yet to receive their TW prize in HT. (I'm one of them QQQQQQ.) While others have. Personally for now, I just figured it was sent over the course of the day or etc.

Also, in compensation, assuming more issues occur, you can just issue panda knights pets to us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you see someone that wasn't in your faction walking with the bear you can maybe try to SS and send ticket.

I'm not sure how they can remove a pet from someone, but it's the second year like that, I think they should be more careful to who they send reward.

Their faction list is probably like the ranking list. No update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Some players have yet to receive their TW prize in HT. (I'm one of them QQQQQQ.) While others have. Personally for now, I just figured it was sent over the course of the day or etc.

Also, in compensation, assuming more issues occur, you can just issue panda knights pets to us.

I also didn't get my "*** Pride" Weapon b:cry
    I demand a Black Friday/Cyber Monday R9 sale as compensation b:bye

ALSO!! the word *** is censored?! (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ DAFUQ!
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I also didn't get my "*** Pride" Weapon b:cry
    I demand a Black Friday/Cyber Monday R9 sale as compensation b:bye

ALSO!! the word *** is censored?! (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ DAFUQ!

Might wanna just use "Homosexual". Anyways, seems you got hit by the latest of OPKossy's exploits. Where do they find these guys? b:chuckle

As was mentioned, if I were you, I'd screen shot if I saw someone with the weapons and they shouldn't. And yes, they basically can remove a pet, I would assume. They have the power to take your coin away, which was the case with the recent Dreamweaver Pack abusers, I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Where do they find these guys?

I believe WalMart. As for the "Homosexual" thing, I'll just brush it off like it never happend. Instead of taking it to a whole new level and raging about it, I'll walk away LIKE THE FIERCE DIVA THAT I AM.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you see someone that wasn't in your faction walking with the bear you can maybe try to SS and send ticket.

I'm not sure how they can remove a pet from someone, but it's the second year like that, I think they should be more careful to who they send reward.

Their faction list is probably like the ranking list. No update.

Don't see why they should take anything away. No one cares if you have the pet or not. It's not "special" or worth money. Showing it off or bragging you have one is more likely to induce ridicule and negative comments rather than impress anyone. You know how people are to the top factions. Would be a waste of GM resources.

Just send a ticket if you were supposed to get one and stop making a fuss.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Can someone from the Mod Staff, GM staff, or V4l let us know how you want to address this?

Individual tickets, one big ticket, any screen shots, etc?
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Send in tickets for your own individual items. I'll poke val in the meantime.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Send in tickets for your own individual items. I'll poke val in the meantime.

Are you sure? Were talking like....50 tickets, prolly more. You want all the people who shouldn't have them in tickets too?

EDIT: I asked the faction to hold off as I feel somehow, common sense here talking, a massive influx of hundreds of tickets is not what the CS team wants unless they have no other way to address it.

Reward is kinda meaningless now tho given a few people who were in the faction for a week or two over 4 months ago, got rewards heh.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Don't see why they should take anything away. No one cares if you have the pet or not. It's not "special" or worth money. Showing it off or bragging you have one is more likely to induce ridicule and negative comments rather than impress anyone. You know how people are to the top factions. Would be a waste of GM resources.

Just send a ticket if you were supposed to get one and stop making a fuss.

no one cares for your opinion either, It is supposed go to only one faction on every server which makes it special because in no other way is it attainable.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Are you sure? Were talking like....50 tickets, prolly more. You want all the people who shouldn't have them in tickets too?

Er...that's a lot of tickets. xD I've poked val so just wait for him I guess. IDK I'm not with their customer service team, that's just the default answer when someone's items go missing. But if this is something affecting hundreds of players and not just a handful that may have joined/left since last time that's certainly different. xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hey guys,

Really sorry for the mistake! Please be sure to submit a ticket if you didn't receive your rewards, and please remember that you must have been a member of the winning Faction during the final week (leading up to 3/27).

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19092061#post19092061

- Val
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Er...that's a lot of tickets. xD I've poked val so just wait for him I guess. IDK I'm not with their customer service team, that's just the default answer when someone's items go missing. But if this is something affecting hundreds of players and not just a handful that may have joined/left since last time that's certainly different. xD

Yea...its about 50-60 people. We partnered up with another faction a few months ago.

We also have had people who have been out of our faction for up to 4? 5? months receiving it. Even people we've forcibly removed.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Really sorry for the mistake! Please be sure to submit a ticket if you didn't receive your rewards, and please remember that you must have been a member of the winning Faction during the final week (leading up to 3/27).

- Val

Val,

There are a lot of people who are NOT members of the faction, nor were members of the faction during the final week, receiving the TW rewards on Heavens Tear.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm somehow less than surprised....
  • BuddhaRage - Sanctuary
    BuddhaRage - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hey guys,

- Val
    Val so what happens to the people who got the rewards by mistake? ;o
    decepty here btw
    b:surrender If you see this post then that means Deceptistar, being the tard' I am, posted on the wrong account b:surrender
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Val so what happens to the people who got the rewards by mistake? ;o
    decepty here btw

.....-facepaw-
    As for that, since we made the error in sending the items out, we won't be forcing players to give them up.

No need to submit the list.

Again, I apologize for the mistakes we made in sending out the rewards.

- Val
This discussion has been closed.