Decompose Bound , R8 or any useless Weapon

Gundameister - Sanctuary
Gundameister - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Suggestion Box
Hi dear pwi team i like to suggest 1 idea, since every one know, every time you think that you have the best weapon or the best gear, pwi get us a new set more powerfull and if you are lucky u can use your current weapon for an upgrade or like many times you have to put your old weapon (+10) or (+12) on bank forever

It happen to me many times, first off i got the r8 fist (+10) then pwi bring the r8 recast, i got the r8 recast fist +23 attack lvl (cost me around 650 m) (+10) , then pwi bring the Nirvana 3rd cast and now i got the new claws (+10) i already have 2 fists that i not use anymore and cant use for anything.

woudl be a great idea if we can decompose this useless weapons (just bound or untradeable) into a full set of dragon orbs of the current refine and this orbs were bound and cant be put on account stash

this would be like this:

I decomp my old fists r8 +10 into a set of d orbs from +1 to +10 (this orbs cant be combined or tradeable and are bound) now i can use my useless weapon on bank for upgrade my new currents gear or weapon

Imagine some 1 with a ☆Calloused Lionheart Hatchets +12 before Nirvana came out, and this person just have a useless axes on bank and expend a lot of coins for refine it, if this person can decomp this into a full set of d orbs (1-12) bound and cant be put on accouint stash would be nice , since you put a lot of time, effort and coins for that old weapon and you cant use it anymore

i guess this will help a lot of ppl like me

thank you b:pleased b:victory
Post edited by Gundameister - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ABSOFUGGINLUTELY YES TO THIS! b:victory

The price tag to play is already more than enough... why NOT allow us to save something at end game being we did spend so much to begin with? b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AbsoluteWin - Raging Tide
    AbsoluteWin - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    agreed 100%
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it would of course be even cooler if they redeposited your money to your credid card !

You do realise they bring out all those new weapons and let you pay expensive stones to keep your stuff when upgrading because they want to squeeze every last penny out of you right ? :D

So its pretty wishfull thinking. It would be a bit reasonable imo if they would do this and then give you orbs up to 3 levels lower than it was refined or something. And maybe same for shards as well.
  • ZaytroX - Lost City
    ZaytroX - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Supported!
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just if it couldn't be sold.

And even though, you can refine some level 1 item way easier than lv.100 one.

So, for example you +8 lv.1 helm, decompose it and refine your high level gear.

That wouldn't be very fair, imo.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    However much I like this, this would in some cases, make the refine transfer stones redundant, and I doubt they would want that. b:shocked
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Gundameister - Sanctuary
    Gundameister - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just if it couldn't be sold.

And even though, you can refine some level 1 item way easier than lv.100 one.

So, for example you +8 lv.1 helm, decompose it and refine your high level gear.

That wouldn't be very fair, imo.

could be only for some expecific gear and weapons lets say:

- Weapons of Sage,
    - R8 Original Cast
    - R8 recast
    - Nirv G15 TT or Lunar (Only Bound already gear or Weaps)
    - only > +9 refine items

also we can set it better lets say that you will just get the +6,+7 until your refine item stage
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There is already a similar feature for this, called refine transfer. You use chienkun stones for this which you can get from the cashshop. Instead of decomposing into orbs, you can simply transfer the refines from 1 weapon direct to another.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    already merched my r8 stuffies
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    transferring costs more than re-refining most of the time lol...
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There is already a similar feature for this, called refine transfer. You use chienkun stones for this which you can get from the cashshop. Instead of decomposing into orbs, you can simply transfer the refines from 1 weapon direct to another.
    transferring costs more than re-refining most of the time lol...

^this

go charge some zen and buy chienkun when on sale
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss