QQme - Once Upon a Time...

daveted
daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Once upon a time there was a faction that claimed it completed an instance first...

Hello guys,

I was just wondering how many factions finished full warsong.

Some say infamy did finish it back in the days but I would like some SS about that cause i can hardly believe they did it.

As far as I know, QQme was the only one on the server to do a Full Warsong and get the Drops from the last boss.

I will kindly ask Enemy to post the Screen shots of our endeavor.

Has anyone tried doing full Warsong? With what squad? Who soloed which lane? Please offer details for the ones that keep trying, it might be helpful for them to know.

Anyhow, I want to congratulate the QQme squads lead by Man for facing the horrible last boss in Warsong.

Love you QQme!

^e-peen stroking

As boring as PWI is at end-game,I suppose people need to set their own goals & challenges,even if it's not worthwhile...it's something to do so they won't get bored. At least,that's how I see it.

But I guess I should say gz to QQme anyway :P

^congratulations

Who was the first faction to kill harpy?

Is a better question.

too bad Insight beat us to first lvl 2 land If it were up too me we would have been suiciding on those plume bosses for weeks.

Instead toytank was all like eww no, and nimpo was all like "ewww no" and pixels was all like "omg no chance"

what girls!

^more e-peen stroking and lame comments regarding people who showed him how to play this game in the first place. Not to mention the fact that at this point Man is "competing" with a faction that did not exist at the time when killing harpy was considered an achievement.

Well, I wish warsong were more popular but the drops really suck. Those emblems should worth at least 1mil each and be used for something important, after all Warsong is one of the endgame instances, for bh100.

^huh?

then another thread goes to prove QQme never actually finished the instance in question b:laugh

Hello guys,

I was just wondering how many factions finished full warsong.

Some say QQme did finish it back in the days but I would like some SS about that cause i can hardly believe they did it.

As far as I know, Vicious was the only one on the server to do a Full Warsong and get the Drops from the last boss.

I will kindly ask Bastilla to post the Screen shots of our endeavor.

Has anyone tried doing full Warsong? With what squad? Who soloed which lane? Please offer details for the ones that keep trying, it might be helpful for them to know.

Anyhow, I want to congratulate the Vicious squads lead by Dylena for facing the horrible last boss in Warsong.

Love you Vicious!

What cool drops did you get? Post up a guide or video; that would be sweet!! Some say Infamy did it, others say QQme, I can't verify either one. Now Vicious talking about it. Wonder who will be first to provide the screenies or vid? Anyway congratz coz I know this is a difficult accomplishment and something to be proud of.

b:bored

^the challenge

Did the final boss buff himself to 5 attacks per second? Did he aoe purge?

I think the boss was reworked but i'm not entirely sure. I think either that or the time we fought him he was on frenzy mode for some reason. Buffed himself 5 aps just like steelation does. So i'd guess he was changed at the same time TT's were. Just one of the things not put into the changelog.

^the doubt on QQme claim

Vicious finished the first full Warsong for the Vicious faction, but the first Warsong was finished by...someone else(QQme to be more exact).

Congratz Dylena for leading Vicious to Warsong victory, what lane did you soloed?
Bastilla, show us some SS amigo!
Sarbear, stop stalking me or I will be forced to report you to your guild leader.

^more challenge

I am sorry to say it Dylena but you might not have hit the last boss. The last boss is a round guy with Life(4 817 508) who spawns aids who are like all the other bosses you have killed, they mass attack slow, occult ice, 4k hits and the last boss hits like 6k dmg on my wizard(who has 21k phis defence) so trust me, when he goes 5 aps, the veno debuffs, he rebuffs again, u need to run. I dont think Aasimar managed to kill that boss so fast, really cause last time, we had 3 aps DDs on him and he died in like 9 min and he chased us like 3 times while buffed. We also squad wiped 4 times before that so that boss is one big Pain in the Wall, ijs.

^more doubt on QQme claim

Hmm QQme said it was kinda hard... Wasnt that hard at all. Kinda easy actually.
Sounds like ur strat sucked. Maybe you should have lured the boss away. b:chuckle

^some proof of Vicious success

LOL people arguing about PVE.

Damn carebears

^Valid and neutral argument b:laugh

2nd run for fun.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

PS. Pro spray paint Adri. *cough cough*

^Vicious proof

while QQme offers empty claims and no proof till this day.

On to top it all: [/COLOR]
No one wants to be QQme, except for QQme.
b:bye

What do you think about public forum claims with no proof attached to it?

/discuss

@OPKossy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo <3
Post edited by daveted on

Comments

• Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't wanna be the party pooper, but Spell and Man's e-peen strokings were actually achivements at that time, before all this rank sale madness filled the servers with ppl that can solo an instance or boss that was supposed to be killed by many, finishing an endgame instace or killing a world boss was something to be proud of it, and gave you rights to rub it on other's faces.

I guess soon we're gonna start seeing TT and WS speedruns e-penn strokes since almost any squad can do them without much trouble.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daveted
    edited April 2013
    Don't wanna be the party pooper, but Spell and Man's e-peen strokings were actually achivements at that time, before all this rank sale madness filled the servers with ppl that can solo an instance or boss that was supposed to be killed by many, finishing an endgame instace or killing a world boss was something to be proud of it, and gave you rights to rub it on other's faces.

I guess soon we're gonna start seeing TT and WS speedruns e-penn strokes since almost any squad can do them without much trouble.

I have seen first hand how Man and Spell "achieved" stuff in game. Bending and braking game mechanics can not be called an "achievement" js.
    Besides that, my all time favorite was a mighty decision making ManSpell duo made on how to raise funds and outbid Vicious on a TW land. Master plan required selling all of those hard earned QQme trial mats to someone (read Vicious) for a low price then ended up loosing the bid anyways and geared up lesser equipped enemy members during one of Vicious gearing up events... b:laugh
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I really don't know why people still do this.

The topic of QQme v Vicious v any competition is so old and outdated and it feels too boring to even read those topics now

And you're quoting from a thread that was made like 2 years ago to prove your point - totally outdated and old and boring and sad.

Find an interesting topic and start a new one and maybe ppl will care enough to reply to you

On a side note, i have no vendetta against QQme or Vicious nor any other factions for that matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gzz QQme! You are the best faction ever! Ouch wrong thread...
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Most of my main achievements were pre-R9 +5 armors, I was like MC Hammer except that I never went broke....until now. Well played Mr Hammer, well played.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pff, what a bunch of ****

Dont think i ever want to join a top faction if they are all about this bull**** ****.
  • daveted
    edited April 2013
    I really don't know why people still do this.

The topic of QQme v Vicious v any competition is so old and outdated and it feels too boring to even read those topics now

And you're quoting from a thread that was made like 2 years ago to prove your point - totally outdated and old and boring and sad.

Find an interesting topic and start a new one and maybe ppl will care enough to reply to you

On a side note, i have no vendetta against QQme or Vicious nor any other factions for that matter.

It is ok. You have your way of entertaining yourself and your friends, I have mine. Don't like it? Don't read it; Simple. I found some really fail logic in some of your posts in the past, be it from your main or one of your alts, but nothing too alarming.

As far as the time goes, stupidity never gets old. I for one enjoy bringing to the attention of the common people some things that they all, down deep inside, feel are wrong and out of this world. But, like I said, if you do not like my post that are intended to amuse and make laugh population of RT while I ridicule individuals or groups of individuals in hopes they do not make same mistakes again, then please feel free not to read them. :)
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Vintage troll is vintage, ijs. b:avoid
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    another vicious troller hiding behind alts ... sad just sad .. kthxbai b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's not really trolling if they have a point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Okay let me rephrase what I said before.

Keep the obvious flamebait and trolling out. Period. Hopefully that clears this up.

-Closed-
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.