TW Schedule

The__Sun - Dreamweaver
The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Quality Corner
TW scheduling is messed up and the 2nd time slot at the moment is on Monday at 8pm, but it should be Saturday at 2pm as it was previous to the latest update. Last week we were told it would be fixed for this last TW week before map reset but it has not, and many people missed out on TW because of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
**** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
Post edited by The__Sun - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Cherryfive - Dreamweaver
    Cherryfive - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I usually just restart my computer, log in and i'm connected, but tonight I just repeatedly get the, "Cannot connect to server" message. I've even flushed my dns cache. I can only play at certain times of the day and it's a shame I can't get in. Signed, cherryfive, lv.49 cleric dreamweaver.
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    TW scheduling is messed up and the 2nd time slot at the moment is on Monday at 8pm, but it should be Saturday at 2pm as it was previous to the latest update. Last week we were told it would be fixed for this last TW week before map reset but it has not, and many people missed out on TW because of it.

We'll take a look. Internal testing showed it at the correct Sat 2PM slot, so I'm not sure what happened there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • genotypist
    edited April 2013
    I usually just restart my computer, log in and i'm connected, but tonight I just repeatedly get the, "Cannot connect to server" message. I've even flushed my dns cache. I can only play at certain times of the day and it's a shame I can't get in. Signed, cherryfive, lv.49 cleric dreamweaver.

Hi Cherry.
    Please make a separate post for your issue as it seems unrelated to the Territory Wars scheduling schedule.

Also, do me a favor and read the stickied submissions guidelines. That'll help me deal with your issue a lot faster.
  • charmthenite
    charmthenite Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so what exactly are the time slots for tw?
  • mol1
    mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    TW Schedule should be:

Saturday - 8 pm Server Time - Common Time Slot
    Saturday - 2 pm Server Time - Common Time Slot
    Monday - 2 pm Server Time - Rare Time Slot
    Saturday - 8 am Server Time - Rare Time Slot
    Sunday - 2 pm Server Time - Last Time Slot

This schedule is on encyclopedia at the moment
    and that's how schedule was before dawn of spring update!

Now they are:
    Saturday - 8 pm Server Time - Common Time Slot - that's ok
    Monday - 8 pm Server Time - Common Time Slot
    Tuesday - 8 pm Server Time - Rare Time Slot
    Saturday - 2 pm Server Time - Rare Time Slot
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Our faction has tuesday @ 8PM. And no factions at all, have had a 2PM time slot. Kind of annoying considering I'm british. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • genotypist
    edited April 2013
    Our faction has tuesday @ 8PM. And no factions at all, have had a 2PM time slot. Kind of annoying considering I'm british. >.>
    Our apologies, Mr. Tanky. Our test environment showed the correct time when we did our normal checks, but it seems that this was a server file and not a client file. Something occurred during the content patch update, and we're looking into it. TW scheduling is tentatively scheduled for a fix this week (not a promise).
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    genotypist wrote: »
    Our apologies, Mr. Tanky. Our test environment showed the correct time when we did our normal checks, but it seems that this was a server file and not a client file. Something occurred during the content patch update, and we're looking into it. TW scheduling is tentatively scheduled for a fix this week (not a promise).

An honest thank you for doing everything you guys can on this. While I can make these TWs, but a lot of my Aussie/NZ/Pinoy friends cannot.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mol1 wrote: »
    TW Schedule should be:

Monday - 2 pm Server Time - Rare Time Slot
    Sunday - 2 pm Server Time - Last Time Slot

Just a minor correction/suggestion:

The previous season, it was Sat 8pm, then Sat 2pm, then Sunday 2pm, then unsure of the exact order after. I think that system was for the best, with Monday being last in line.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seems like they fixed the time issues, but guess we will find out if it is resolved tomorrow when the TW bids are finalized. And yeah Longknife I think it was

Sunday - 2 pm Server Time - Rare Time Slot
    Monday - 2 pm Server Time - Last Time Slot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • mol1
    mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's happen again........
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How is moving a TW from Saturday afternoon to a Monday night any better PWI?
    b:bye