Options

Comments

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    you play your style, it never worked, you're bad quit game
    /close

So says the guy who QQ about not pulling catas. At least Sev has fun while playing his style same goes with me.

All hail Ferby!
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So says the guy who QQ about not pulling catas. At least Sev has fun while playing his style same goes with me.

All hail Ferby!

you have a weird idea of what QQ means...
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    great we've now come to the point of arguing about the meaning of 2 letters that dont even form an actual word b:pleased so proud of u guys, best community evar b:pleased
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    you have a weird idea of what QQ means...

Oh? Then please explain what it means to us. I don't seem to find it in my vocabulary so I assume it exists in yours?
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh? Then please explain what it means to us. I don't seem to find it in my vocabulary so I assume it exists in yours?

http://www.internetslang.com/QQ-meaning-definition.asp

Aren't you always the one who says its pwi I don't need to use proper words or spell them right because this is a game? Get with it eye.
  • chunleilu
    chunleilu Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    RavenTail has probably the 2nd best geared cata barbs after Vindicate, but their clerics are squishy. Throughout the video for most parts it seems Arcster was soloing since his cleric samillion was dead most of the time. If RavenTail had similar geared clerics like their barbs this fight would not have lasted that long.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Then what was weird in Chrisssss's post? Kirby was ( http://www.internetslang.com/QQ-meaning-definition.asp ) crying
    http://www.internetslang.com/QQ-meaning-definition.asp

Aren't you always the one who says its pwi I don't need to use proper words or spell them right because this is a game? Get with it eye.
    Wait, I'm the one who says that?.... .... .... Don't know what to say, you're joke pretty much, look at what you're saying yourself in-game

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Then what was weird in Chrisssss's post? Kirby was ( http://www.internetslang.com/QQ-meaning-definition.asp ) crying

Wait, I'm the one who says that?.... .... .... Don't know what to say, you're joke pretty much, look at what you're saying yourself in-game

really eye? you still dont get what i said? here ill dumb it down for you, i was basically saying kirby didn't QQ about lg not pulling cata's he laughed at it cause it was pathetic.

and the rest of what you said didn't make sense... what am i saying myself in game?
    edited April 2013
    Options
    really eye? you still dont get what i said? here ill dumb it down for you, i was basically saying kirby didn't QQ about lg not pulling cata's he laughed at it cause it was pathetic.

and the rest of what you said didn't make sense... what am i saying myself in game?

Nope, he was QQing

What didn't make sense? You clearly don't know the meaning of not making sense.
    Aren't you always the one who says its pwi I don't need to use proper words or spell them right because this is a game?

You said this is me, when it's the exact opposite; It's you.

And you keep telling me that I don't know what you're saying. The thing is, I get what you're saying but you think I'm not because I contradict your thoughts.

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Nope, he was QQing

What didn't make sense? You clearly don't know the meaning of not making sense.

You said this is me, when it's the exact opposite; It's you.

And you keep telling me that I don't know what you're saying. The thing is, I get what you say but you think I'm not because I don't agree with your thoughts.

you wanna prove that he was QQ'ing? maybe you just didn't get the sarcasm, wouldn't surprise me.

I have never said anything like that but its pointless arguing with you about this so unless you can post an ss and prove i did just give it up.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    you wanna prove that he was QQ'ing? maybe you just didn't get the sarcasm, wouldn't surprise me.

I have never said anything like that but its pointless arguing with you about this so unless you can post an ss and prove i did just give it up.

Considering kirby's posts always conisist with the same attitude and nonsense to the quoted I assume you're saying all of his posts are sarcasm. Ok thanks.

Well, if you think I'm taking SS of everything you say, I would. Unfortunately that's not what I do. Got better things to do.

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Considering kirby's posts always conisist with the same attitude and nonsense to the quoted I assume you're saying all of his posts are sarcasm. Ok thanks.

Well, if you think I'm taking SS of everything you say, I would. Unfortunately that's not what I do. Got better things to do.

Yeah like making a PWI-Retirement video and then coming back week later?
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

you're stupid. why would anyone in vindi qq about lg not pulling a cat in an offensive tw. not pulling cat in offensive tw is dumb and it's funny to us, ain't nothing to qq about.

I mean.. the best way to win an offensive tw is by not pulling cats am i right?

weeks later? try hours later... and this the guy who says vindi live in this game cuz we got no lives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited April 2013
    Options
    you're stupid. why would anyone in vindi qq about lg not pulling a cat in an offensive tw. not pulling cat in offensive tw is dumb and it's funny to us, ain't nothing to qq about.

I mean.. the best way to win an offensive tw is by not pulling cats am

Funny how you're like asking me. Ask the one who QQed instead lol
    but yea, considering the way u think (last sentence) you're just naturally dumb

edited April 2013
    Options

Like watching you deny your usage of blacknismoz when your own faction member admitted it to me in a skype-call

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Funny how you're like asking me. Ask the one who QQed instead lol
    but yea, considering the way u think (last sentence) you're just naturally dumb

I wasn't asking anyone. It was a rhetorical question hence no question mark.

Last sentence? LOL.. talk about sarcasm detection fail. It's funny how you think others are dumb when it only shows your lace of intelligence.
    Like watching you deny your usage of blacknismoz when your own faction member admitted it to me in a skype-call

Even if sasuke was using black, how is it relevant to what he said to you? Sasuke is not the one going around making a corny *** 'i'm quiting pwi yalllll' vid and then comes back moments later. He didn't waste his time making a dumb vid then crawls right back to pwi did he? And let's not talk about how you call other no lives because they "live in this game" and yet here you are, unable to walk away from it even after you told everyone you quit. Hypocrisy at it's finest right there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I wasn't asking anyone. It was a rhetorical question hence no question mark.

Last sentence? LOL.. talk about sarcasm detection fail. It's funny how you think others are dumb when it only shows your lace of intelligence.

He visibly cried about it so there's no "why would you bla bla..." whatsoever.

Sarcasm detection fail? You made the exact same sarcasm like 3 weeks ago, I was sarcasic back. LOL talk about sarcasm detection fail.

Even if that's true, how is it different from what you've been doing for the past year and a half? Even looooz said that you made his seeker looked bad on youtube.

At least sasuke didn't go around saying how ppl in vindi "lives in this game" when you can't even leave it alone for a few hours after you made that corny *** 'i'm leaving pwi vid'. Talk about hypocrisy...[/QUOTE]

Can't leave it alone for a few hours? Obviously you have no clue of who I am in reality, that pretty much explains your ignorant. Google, type in my name, hello.

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    He visibly cried about it so there's no "why would you bla bla..." whatsoever.

Sarcasm detection fail? You made the exact same sarcasm like 3 weeks ago, I was sarcasic back. LOL talk about sarcasm detection fail.

Visibly? Show me what you considered to be 'visibly'. Right, so you understand it was sarcasm yet you seem to think it's stupid. So it means you actually believe that not pulling cats in offensive tw is a legit way to win?

Can't leave it alone for a few hours? Obviously you have no clue of who I am in reality, that pretty much explains your ignorant. Google, type in my name, hello.

Google your name? lol.. why would I google your name and why would I care about who you are in real life?
    Here's an idea, why don't you google Sasuke's name and see what you come up with. You obviously have no clue who he is in reality and that pretty much explains your ignorance.

Oh wait, your quit vid and your very next vid is like 2-3 days apart.. Damn, you sure quit for a long time! Holy hell, by your standard, I quit this game like 2-3 times a week! And there you are, telling people that they need lives outside this game lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Visibly? Show me what you considered to be 'visibly'. Right, so you understand it was sarcasm yet you seem to think it's stupid. So it means you actually believe that not pulling cats in offensive tw is a legit way to win?

Why would my thoughts in this question be relevant to you? Thought the whole thing was sarcasm...
    Google your name? lol.. why would I google your name and why would I care about who you are in real life?
    Here's an idea, why don't you google Sasuke's name and see what you come up with. You obviously have no clue who he is in reality and that pretty much explains your ignorance.

Don't ask you to care. You don't give a ****, therefore you have nothing to say what I do and what I don't. I-got-better-things-to-do, factless as you are I recommend you to stick to something you do actually know.

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Why would my thoughts in this question be relevant to you? Thought the whole thing was sarcasm...
    Guess that was too hard for you to answer.
    Okay so maybe take your own advice and stick to something you actually know and prove instead of you "thought".

Don't ask you to care. You don't give a ****, therefore you have nothing to say what I do and what I don't. I-got-better-things-to-do, factless as you are I recommend you to stick to something you do actually know.

I said I don't give a **** about who you are in real life but here's what I know.. You made a quit vid and crawled back in less than 2 days cuz you "have a hard time leaving this game". You say others live in this game but you play 2 versions of PW at the time (LOL 1 VS 1 ON PWV!). You tried hard to deny you play others toons yet people actually commented on youtube saying how you make their toon look bad. Are those factual enough for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Guess that was too hard for you to answer.
    Okay so maybe take your own advice and stick to something you actually know and prove instead of you "thought".

"So it means you actually believe..." Are you saying that I don't know myself what I believe?
    I said I don't give a **** about who you are in real life but here's what I know.. You made a quit vid and crawled back in less than 2 days cuz you "have a hard time leaving this game". You say others live in this game but you play 2 versions of PW at the time (LOL 1 VS 1 ON PWV!). You tried hard to deny you play others toons yet people actually commented on youtube saying how you make their toon look bad. Are those factual enough for you?

You really consider everything you see as a fact. Ever heard of "everything is not as it looks like"? You should try that sometime. You're always gonna remain factless with your current ability to understand the unaccounted.

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I love how he keep changing subject completely in each of his posts.

Just forget it roid, this guy has no idea himself on what he's mumbling about.

Please stay to your words and quit PWI already like announced via that video making, but then again why would u cuz u got no lyfeeeee
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I love how he keep changing subject completely in each of his posts.

Just forget it roid, this guy has no idea himself on what he's mumbling about.

Please stay to your words and quit PWI already like announced via that video making, but then again why would u cuz u got no lyfeeeee

I'm changing subject? How?

Considering you're not a part of this I'm pretty sure you have no idea of what anything of this even regards. Tho that's a common escape from you, saying the opposite party doesn't know what hes talking about.

I got no life? Ok, prove it. Oh, obviously u can't trashkid

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    damn you really do have down syndrome
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    "So it means you actually believe..." Are you saying that I don't know myself what I believe?

No.. wtf.. I'm saying I can't believe someone believes in something so dumb. You don't even know English.

You really consider everything you see as a fact. Ever heard of "everything is not as it looks like"? You should try that sometime. You're always gonna remain factless with your current ability to understand the unaccounted.

Factless? LOL. You can't even deny anything I've stated so far. I mean damn, it's right there on youtube. YOu making some goodbye vid then making your very next vid in 2-3 days after that saying how you can't seem to leave the game. How can you deny that? "I have a hard time leaving this stupid game.........." 2-3 days and crawls right back on PWI.

You did play 2 version of pwv, you even made a crappy *** archer vs archer vid on it that we all laughed at. you can't deny that it's on your very own youtube.

looooz did say you made his toon look bad on ginoshi vs seeker vid. can't deny that. "nice vid :) i'll kick eye butt for making my seeker look squishy (well he squishy but STILL ) :P" Yea you can't play seeker, stop embarrassing looooz please. He even made an effort to delete his comment off that vid lol..

LOL. Okay, tell me what I said so far was not a fact and I'll show you otherwise. Oh wait, you're just gonna keep telling me that I'm being "factless". LOL, it's like there's a black car right infront of you and the shady car sales man kept trying to say it's white.

I like how you continuously dodging my request to disprove what I said and goes completely into a different topic or by offering a blanket statement like "Everything's not what it looks like". But okay, keep telling me I'm "factless" and I'll keep telling you that you're an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    No.. wtf.. I'm saying I can't believe someone believes in something so dumb. You don't even know English.

Factless? LOL. You can't even deny anything I've stated so far. I mean damn, it's right there on youtube. YOu making some goodbye vid then making your very next vid in 2-3 days after that saying how you can't seem to leave the game. How can you deny that? "I have a hard time leaving this stupid game.........." 2-3 days and crawls right back on PWI.

I don't deny that's on my youtube.channel

You did play 2 version of pwv, you even made a crappy *** archer vs archer vid on it that we all laughed at. you can't deny that it's on your very own youtube.

I played 2 versions of PWI, not PWV. Ok, you laughed. Hope you're satisfied. I don't deny that's on my youtube.channel.

looooz did say you made his toon look bad on ginoshi vs seeker vid. can't deny that. "nice vid :) i'll kick eye butt for making my seeker look squishy (well he squishy but STILL ) :P" Yea you can't play seeker, stop embarrassing looooz please. He even made an effort to delete his comment off that vid lol..

idk, ydk if I can play seeker or not. Only played Third__Eye which I never PKed on. I'm just having fun that you still fall for this b:laugh

LOL. Okay, tell me what I said so far was not a fact and I'll show you otherwise. Oh wait, you're just gonna keep telling me that I'm being "factless". LOL, it's like there's a black car right infront of you and the shady car sales man kept trying to say it's white.

That wouldn't make sense though.

I like how you continuously dodging my request to disprove what I said and goes completely into a different topic or by offering a blanket statement like "Everything's not what it looks like". But okay, keep telling me I'm "factless" and I'll keep telling you that you're an idiot.

You're factless, and it's laughable already that you've fell for everything several times without realizing it until I've said it myself.

fk

edited April 2013
    Options
    damn you really do have down syndrome

I can have AIDS if you so like it. Your Voice means less than a jew for 70 years ago.

• Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Your Voice means less than a jew for 70 years ago.

Prolly the dumbest thing written in these forums - ever b:laugh
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options

factless yet you just confirmed everything i said as fact. lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    factless yet you just confirmed everything i said as fact. lol?

To me it didn't seem you were right at ''everything''

This discussion has been closed.