Thinking about moving up in the world

2»

Comments

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well......don't knock it until you tried it what do you have to lose if you app to Legendary? Worse thing that'll happen is a no. Id say app to Regicide good tw atm good ppl too. Wish you luck on who ever you decide.
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well......don't knock it until you tried it what do you have to lose if you app to Legendary? Worse thing that'll happen is tentacle r@pe f:shame

o.o o.O O.O
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think there's a few trolls in this thread.

Because I'm seeing these join Regicide and join Vindicate / etc posts. Come on now. Lets be serious.
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Because I'm seeing these join Regicide and join Vindicate / etc posts. Come on now. Lets be serious.

Naw no trolls here, we all super cereal b:victory
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't think it has been said yet but....

Join Enely? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:shocked join Nefarious
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Nope, totally serious.

And no, there isn't any chance of me joining Enely.

I would join Legendary if they let me keep my characters in Kaku. If they tell me it's Kaku or Leg, I'd take Kaku.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Team Solo Mid
    Counter Logic Gaming
    Good Game University
    Velocity e-sports
    Cloud 9
    Square Duck

OH WAIT wrong game

join Steel!
  • BornFReaK - Sanctuary
    BornFReaK - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Join Enelysion b:angry
    Do you drink coffee or tea? Help me start off my new business by helping yourself to be healthier. These products have many benefits for health.

Visit sedato.myorganogold.com/company/ganoderma
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Stay in Kaku. Its up there in the top IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SiIver - Sanctuary
    SiIver - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Join Enely
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have quit this game months ago, but I guess I still look around these forums. As I am bored, I'd figured I should post something to alleviate this boredom eh.

Which faction to join if you enjoy long TW/NW? Still wants freedom to NOT TW, and play multiple characters with alts in Kaku.... Your list of possible factions is pretty small.

With the current TOP factions right now you have 3 types. 1. Too OP and will roll others quickly 2. Still considered TOP but too weak against faction in #1 and thus get rolled in minutes. 3. To chicken to bid or TW against equal or stronger factions and thus no TW or steam roll TW vs smaller under geared factions. You can categorize the factions being advertised on here into those 3. Based on your current goals, they would not be a good fit for you.

The fun TW if you truly are looking for hour long fun TW is in the so called "2nd" tier faction. Heck, it's so good that the top tier will place their alts in there with full r9 gear just so they can enjoy the TW. These are where all the enjoyable TW and even NW teaming occurs at. You will not get a faction team for NW in the top tier faction because everyone is going with their OP friends. You get more of that helping faction feel in smaller factions.

So your choices are down to finding a faction that has a good long TW. You can see that every TW weekend how long their TW lasts. Just so you know Kaku is one of the select choices for good long TW.
  • Devyren - Sanctuary
    Devyren - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Join Enely
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have quit this game months ago, but I guess I still look around these forums. As I am bored, I'd figured I should post something to alleviate this boredom eh.

Which faction to join if you enjoy long TW/NW? Still wants freedom to NOT TW, and play multiple characters with alts in Kaku.... Your list of possible factions is pretty small.

With the current TOP factions right now you have 3 types. 1. Too OP and will roll others quickly 2. Still considered TOP but too weak against faction in #1 and thus get rolled in minutes. 3. To chicken to bid or TW against equal or stronger factions and thus no TW or steam roll TW vs smaller under geared factions. You can categorize the factions being advertised on here into those 3. Based on your current goals, they would not be a good fit for you.

The fun TW if you truly are looking for hour long fun TW is in the so called "2nd" tier faction. Heck, it's so good that the top tier will place their alts in there with full r9 gear just so they can enjoy the TW. These are where all the enjoyable TW and even NW teaming occurs at. You will not get a faction team for NW in the top tier faction because everyone is going with their OP friends. You get more of that helping faction feel in smaller factions.

So your choices are down to finding a faction that has a good long TW. You can see that every TW weekend how long their TW lasts. Just so you know Kaku is one of the select choices for good long TW.

This is by far the most accurate post which I have seen which sums up TW scenario on Sanctuary.

SweetieBot give MagicChu 10 points for posting the truth.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2013

This is why I don't want to join another faction just to find that they require me to pull my characters in Kaku out or they would boot me. I'm also in some similar factions, but a little less known than Kaku, that still TW or are for leveling lower level alts.

Oh well. I'll keep considering my options.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013

SweetieBot give MagicChu 10 points for posting the truth.
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary awards 10 points to MagicChu - Sanctuary!
    MagicChu - Sanctuary now has a total of 10 points and is in 56th place.
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Team Solo Mid
    Counter Logic Gaming
    Good Game University
    Velocity e-sports
    Cloud 9
    Square Duck

OH WAIT wrong game

join Steel!

Steel tw? That was fun times in my steel days
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Steel tw? That was fun times in my steel days

Steel was fun ^_^ gaynxtduh Q_Q

If your from Europe

Evil Genius
    Fnatic.RC
    Gambit Gaming
    Dragonborn (BROKENSHARD OP)
    MYM
    Team Alternate
    SK Gaming
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuu come back and brainwash your wise words of wisdom on everyone b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ICielos - Sanctuary
    ICielos - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Chuuuuuuuuuuuuu come back and brainwash your wise words of wisdom on everyone b:surrender

Yes give Jelly the "talk" again!
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    b:avoid
    Chu who? Chu doesn't exist. You all imagining things.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    don't shun us chuuuuuu!!!
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Yes give Jelly the "talk" again!

Ok I take my words back ~~~~~~~b:shockedb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Sup guys b:thanks

Thanks for the invite, but I try to avoid drama with my busy schedule. PWI always ends up being drama one way or another. Now a days I'm getting ready to graduate, balance my folks' finances, planning my career, and preparing to move in a few months. b:shocked

So many things to do...so little time. I have a month vacation coming up and I don't know if I should use it to learn how to play the piano, study for my next major exam, or learn something new. b:cry

I may come back in to visit and say hi, but no hard core TW or PvP for me.
  • Holyhead - Sanctuary
    Holyhead - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sup guys b:thanks

Thanks for the invite, but I try to avoid drama with my busy schedule. PWI always ends up being drama one way or another. Now a days I'm getting ready to graduate, balance my folks' finances, planning my career, and preparing to move in a few months. b:shocked

So many things to do...so little time. I have a month vacation coming up and I don't know if I should use it to learn how to play the piano, study for my next major exam, or learn something new. b:cry

b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the invite, but I try to avoid drama with my busy schedule. PWI always ends up being drama one way or another.
    just st f u and u will be ok ;o
    Now a days I'm getting ready to graduate, balance my folks' finances, planning my career, and preparing to move in a few months. b:shocked
    u did that while you were playing pwi too
    So many things to do...so little time. I have a month vacation coming up and I don't know if I should use it to learn how to play the piano,
    your fingers are too short
    study for my next major exam,
    too late for april fools
    or learn something new. b:cry
    learn your class :0 new skillz
    yeah right the minute you log in youll go white name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan