14700 Perfect·Token of Luck
    15 Perfect·Token of Best Luck
    1 Aero Delight
    1 Primeval Stone
    1 Platinum Spirit Charm
    1 Wing Trophy
    1 Platinum Guardian Charm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot why did u give Sasuke 100x better stuff? :(
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot why did u give Sasuke 100x better stuff? :(
    Because she was so mean to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot please open 1000 Anniversary Packs for me
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot forge me Requiem
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot forge me Requiem
    Here you go!

☆☆☆Requiem (2 socket(s))
    Type:Weapons
    Subtype:Magic Sword
    Used by character(s): Wizard
    Close Range
    LV. 16
    Attack Speed 1.25
    Attack Range 3
    Physical attack 783-1174
    Magical attack 1431-1749
    Str required 55
    Int required 303
    Level Required: 101
    Requisite Reputation: 300000
    Channelling -3%
    HP: +205
    Magic +20
    Purify Spell: Has a chance to remove debuff when being attacked,
    and immune to stun and slow, and increase speed by 200%, lasts for 5 seconds.

Atk. Level +40
    Atk. Level +24
    Channelling 10%
    Price: 200.760 / 401.520
    Manufactured by U_Sasuke

Death is what drives one to truly live.
    Limitless Rank IX Weapon.
    Unable to be decomposed.

Refine this gear!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you already write from an alt pretending to be someone else, change the type style a bit, ijs.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, remove 2 points from U_Sasuke because this is not a forge b:angry

I think I broke her D:
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, remove 2 points from U_Sasuke because this is not a forge
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary removes 2 points from U_Sasuke - Sanctuary!
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary now has a total of -4 points and is in 118th place.
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary can still remove another 3 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, please open 1000 Year of the Tiger Packs!

b:avoid
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SeverePadron - Sanctuary
    SeverePadron - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    nice vid

suprised that many ppl will keep hitting invoked barb =.=

dans air lock was cool, but rihanna had the album of all time!

Seems a few have wondered that... but my question would be why not?

First off.. this was one of the most fun TW's I've been a part of in awhile. Yeah. We got our butts kicked. RTs Barbs and DD's esp ranged and mag way out powered what we had to throw back but I think we had the edge in a few areas too. But dayum those RT barbs were hard to do anything with.

k, back to the main thing. Why attack an Invoked Barb? A couple of reasons really. First off, RT was grouped up around the OP Barbs really really tight. You attack the barb with aoe's and you attack 5 with aoe's and when invoke drops your already targeted. A pretty good example of this is @ 25:15

The other reason I'll attack an invoked Barb is to build chi. Throw off the axes and slip on the fists. Hell.. switch gear and aps. Invoke drops and your good to go. Good example is @ 7:47

Sure. Myself and few others weren't always perfect in our timing. But hey, when your working your way through stun Purgatory you sometimes take the first target you tab.

Anyways. We all play the game to have fun (I hope). To each his own.
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    This thread has been cleaned up. For those with an issue with the guy, submit a ticket with the details and evidence or take it up in PM.

For those who weren't on the path of not-relevant-to-topic, You get +5 internet cookies.

*waits for Kossy to run around and make a clean sweep* b:surrender
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    No offense but building chi on an invoked barb is stupid especially if there are an actual support troops around the barb. Its same with people hitting a timing out cata while there are other people around to hit. Barb even OP'd without support and especially cleric cant do **** in an offense unless you fight them with bunch of level 80's.

Sunning, freezing, slowing and pushing back is acceptable. Problem is not hitting invoked barb but (at least on the duration of the vid i bothered to watch) is lack of communication and people not assissting each other, 5 people hitting 5 targets or 1 invoked barb while those 5 people could have taken down some of their dd/support one by one if worked together and used AA button. Don't tab attack, it only works if you're stronger faction, but have a person that will call targets.

Fought these same barbs just recently with Kakumau tactically chosing your target made them rather innefective in attack, especially since Kaku defended with only 2-3 squads at most while rest was in the offense. Purging some of their key players will also make their barbs less effective and its not that hard to figure out how to set a list of priorities (at least that part is correct, half of RT is 1 shot material so its just small group of people that need to stopped, work with that with your squad/fac).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • monrose54
    monrose54 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, please open 100000 Anniversary Packs
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

k, back to the main thing. Why attack an Invoked Barb? A couple of reasons really. First off, RT was grouped up around the OP Barbs really really tight. You attack the barb with aoe's and you attack 5 with aoe's and when invoke drops your already targeted. A pretty good example of this is @ 25:15

The other reason I'll attack an invoked Barb is to build chi. Throw off the axes and slip on the fists. Hell.. switch gear and aps. Invoke drops and your good to go. Good example is @ 7:47

It's pretty obvious that: If you stand next to an invoked barb, who is in the same faction as you are, you're playing foolish. DDs are supposed to be spread out so they can hardly get aoe'd. Therefore it's rarely wise to attack an invoked barb, unless you're facing 79 idiots who likes to group up next to your barb.

When barbs are infornt of your crystal you can aoe, but I still don't recommend it unless they're alone. Get the others down first, the catabarbs are last priority (usually) - even if they're the one's who cause damage to your HQ.

I rather focus the key players as a DD. To my experience, key players are the good geared and skilled one's who know what to do, and I believe that they know better than standing next to an aoe-material (such as catabarb).

You may aoe a few peoples sometimes if you decide to aoe an invoked barb, but I also believe that this won't affect the key-players as mentioned above.
    Anyways. We all play the game to have fun (I hope). To each his own.

Hell yea b:victory
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    see if i win a SoT.

Sweetiebot open 100000000 Anniversary Packs for me please
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    u did get ur scroll of tome b:chuckle

but u just spent about as much money as it takes to feed africa b:chuckle

hope it was worth it b:chuckle
    super mega interresting:
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

1) your not going to kill the barb
    2) RTs barbs were not grouped w/ their support / DD so they do not make good aoe targets (from video)
    3) RTs barbs were purposely shielding their support/DD and absorbing tons of damage.
    4) if your opponent IG's you should keep atking them so you can kill them as soon as it wears off.

When a barb runs forward like that you are supposed to overall ignore them (ofc purge/chi drain/force a CD), if you can just pick them off go for it buts that really not the case here. what is the barb going to do? run all the way to your base? great go for it! instead of stunning/impeding them right at the battlefront let them come farther in to your ball of DD then stun and kill them while they have no support/can't just easily s key away. Just look at the video again and how much DD is wasted.

edit: I am specifically talking about lane pushes.
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • SeverePadron - Sanctuary
    SeverePadron - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    No offense but building chi on an invoked barb is stupid especially if there are an actual support troops around the barb. Its same with people hitting a timing out cata while there are other people around to hit. Barb even OP'd without support and especially cleric cant do **** in an offense unless you fight them with bunch of level 80's.

Sunning, freezing, slowing and pushing back is acceptable. Problem is not hitting invoked barb but (at least on the duration of the vid i bothered to watch) is lack of communication and people not assissting each other, 5 people hitting 5 targets or 1 invoked barb while those 5 people could have taken down some of their dd/support one by one if worked together and used AA button. Don't tab attack, it only works if you're stronger faction, but have a person that will call targets.

Fought these same barbs just recently with Kakumau tactically chosing your target made them rather innefective in attack, especially since Kaku defended with only 2-3 squads at most while rest was in the offense. Purging some of their key players will also make their barbs less effective and its not that hard to figure out how to set a list of priorities (at least that part is correct, half of RT is 1 shot material so its just small group of people that need to stopped, work with that with your squad/fac).

No offense taken (all points considered) but before you call someone stupid maybe you'd better take the time to actually watch the vid that is being discussed?

Keep in mind Im speaking from a BM's point of view. You don't have chi.. you don't have %$!*. If I've just fired off everything I have or if I just rez'd I have no sparks and I'm a dead duck in the water. I need to survive. SZ..like alot of peeps do when they're weary in pk? nah.. this is TW and their isn't a SZ. Damage isn't the concern right now. Why not fire off on a barb and get healthy? Don't even consider I'm a mainly 3rd cat vana BM going against mainly R9+ Barbs. The Barbs doing all he can do to stay alive and only thing he's attacking is crystal if he's in base. I fire off on anyone else and they fire back and I'm 1/4 buffed... un-sparked. It's bad enough when the barbs call out targets. Why hit them directly and die immediately?

Watch the vid and let me know the points where the barbs were without support.

Yeah.. I agree.. purges need to be a priority. Right now it's brutally obvious that they aren't. Squad buffs suck at best the last couple of weeks. Lots of things we need to improve on. But.. we are Regicide as alot used to be. We'lll keep trying and hope to get it right.

But.. as I said before.. It's a game. We play our own style that's worked for us over time. Easy for us all to be a critic while whatching a vid and anyone that thinks they play this game perfectly has already lost.
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    We play our own style that's worked for us over time. Easy for us all to be a critic while whatching a vid and anyone that thinks they play this game perfectly has already lost.

you play your style, it never worked, you're bad quit game
    /close
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    No offense taken (all points considered) but before you call someone stupid maybe you'd better take the time to actually watch the vid that is being discussed?

Never called you stupid, and everything i wrote in generally was not directed to you but TW in generally (I did admit not to even watch whole vid because its boring), squad leaders these days need to learn to instruct their squads better and most does not do ****.

Calling targets, cleaning the important DD's and support (Clerics!) seams to be an ancient history when it comes to TW these days. But then again, TW did change as well so..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Aint nobody good no more when Tyson throws the punches, ijs
    super mega interresting:
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    /close

oh look at this badass, so damn edgy b:shocked
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    /close

Get your stinky opinions out of this discussion unless you have something sensible to say idiot.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • rkeesy
    rkeesy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    wow so much attention to this tw lol ty guys was funb:victoryb:thanks
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    wow lol nice thread so fun logging in forums b:pleased