Dragon Quest points prices

Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands
Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Quality Corner
As we all know, the DQ points are still bugged for anything under the 25 point range when it comes to selling to NPC's, but there has been no official word from either GM's, CM's, or dev's entirely about when a fix will come about when the selling price will occur. So stating this, I am simply asking what can we expect in the future about DQ items having their prices restored? This bug has been around for too long and is kind of annoying to those that regularly farm for these items.

I have searched the forums for another thread like this but to no avail.
Soul_Ripper_ Lv 98 Sage Assassin Leader: MyLtlPwny

If you see this, then the thread has been PONIFIED!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flutterbat is going to steal your apples! b:shocked
Post edited by Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not a bug, the selling price was reduced to 1 coin on purpose.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This change was intended by Dev's because of Bots started exploiting it very much. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands
    Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That has not stopped the bot problem though. I see at least 5 assassins between 95 and 103 on my server just outside the 1K streams city to the east that go in a robotic motion. I haulted their killing of mobs only to see them stop attacking for the longest time and standing there. I have reported for hacking yet they still are around. At this rate, it is pretty much useless to have the DQ points prices be so low because of this. The only options we have is to kill the mobs before they do or kill the bot, but even then, that doesn't stop it from happening.

Val, if you can weigh in on this, it would be much appreciated.
    Soul_Ripper_ Lv 98 Sage Assassin Leader: MyLtlPwny

If you see this, then the thread has been PONIFIED!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flutterbat is going to steal your apples! b:shocked
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, it will not stop the bot problem, the only thing that will is going in game and look for them. It is not hard and there are usually specific places people bot.
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That has not stopped the bot problem though.

It wasn't done to stop our bot problems. It was done to stop the bot problems in the Chinese version. We just get punished for their problems.

Our bot problems will not stop because people probably bot for dragon points more than for the money from DQs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842