v4liance - Our faction icons?

Lacet - Sanctuary
Lacet - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
I apologize if I've missed information already posted somewhere v4liance, but I can't seem to find anything about it other than player complaints and I have no information to pass on to my faction members.

1. What has happened to our faction icons?
  2. Is this going to be fixed in a future maintenance or do faction leaders need to resubmit their faction icons?
  3. Is the faction icon system working?

I greatly appreciate your response.
Post edited by Lacet - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I apologize if I've missed information already posted somewhere v4liance, but I can't seem to find anything about it other than player complaints and I have no information to pass on to my faction members.

1. What has happened to our faction icons?
    2. Is this going to be fixed in a future maintenance or do faction leaders need to resubmit their faction icons?
    3. Is the faction icon system working?

I greatly appreciate your response.
    Search function. Use it. It's a great invention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Lacet - Sanctuary
    Lacet - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Such people skills...

I am far from new here and I did use search and I found (as already stated) nothing but player complaints.

Low and behold this one tiny admin response exists as a #11 response to one of many player complaints.

Considering that I DID apologize if I missed anything, I hardly think the rudeness is necessary and I hardly think your name is v4liance.

v4liance,

May we please have a sticky post on the forum to inform and (hopefully) update us on the status of our faction icons?
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Such people skills...

I am far from new here and I did use search and I found (as already stated) nothing but player complaints.

Low and behold this one tiny admin response exists as a #11 response to one of many player complaints.

Considering that I DID apologize if I missed anything, I hardly think the rudeness is necessary and I hardly think your name is v4liance.

v4liance,

May we please have a sticky post on the forum to inform and (hopefully) update us on the status of our faction icons?

Fair points all around. I'll post an announcement sticky to let peepz know that we're on top of it.

Thanks!

- Val