Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Comments

• NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now who mistypes? I don't know lots of things.

lawl >.<
    it should be because it is.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This isn't something somebody said in particular, but I think reasonable for this thread.

I'm in an RPK guild (ThaClick) and was in a full lunar run with all people from a PKK guild (Knights). It was a pretty fun run, nobody was fail, although everybody but me (the only range DD) died on the first boss. Anyway, I was a lil drunk and consequently, a lil chatty. Just joking stuff though, I'm not a jerk.

I tried to barter with a barb to pay for the run so I could get the EoD, but he refused so I gave up on that. We did the run and after the final boss, the sin picked up the EoD because, apparently he wanted to make sure I didn't pick it up, just because I am in TC. He then dropped squad and PKed me because he hates my guild. I mean, wowwwww. And because I'm a psy he wouldn't even get hours because of it, because of my soul buffs, even though I didn't attack back (I wasn't expecting it so wasn't paying attention).

The BM defended me saying not all TC are scammers/jerks and preferred a talkative run to a silent one, which is boring. She told me her guild was giving her **** in guild chat because of it. I don't care about getting pked but when people are stereotyping others because of their guild, it's kind of sad. I wasn't red, so obvious I'm not a big pker. On the bright side, I made a new friend (the BM) b:victory

The level of animosity between players and guilds is ridiculous. Glad I'm not in one.

//onthread Was doing a CV earlier and the EP was holding a hh80 weapon. That is something I do not want to see in a BH, ever, regardless of class b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, that was harsh from them...
    On the flip side, next time you get in such a situation, move out of BB range, then lure the mob.
    Or ... if you got a 100+ psy in squad, whisper them to see if they will agree to cast spirit phalanx on the not listening cleric to troll him(hopefully not ending in a kick for said psy). b:chuckle

LOL @ the psy comment. and the problem was that i had already pulled before she decided to BB. oh well i got my boss before that i only stayed to help.
  • PetitChild - Lost City
    PetitChild - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Going through frost on my alt mystic, got to last boss before BR, got kicked from squad because i wouldn't/didn't notice that the sin didn't have rez buff (btw he was leader) although we did have a cleric in squad (whom i did give rez buff when i saw expired)...kinda lame.
  • Nblop - Archosaur
    Nblop - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sins are useless.. >_> that is
    Dark Masterz
  • spadeboss
    spadeboss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    last Week I Did A Caster And We Had 2 Clerics So I Told The Other Mystic To Stop Using Beffuding Creeper Since Cleric Elemental Seal (magic Debuff) Is Better And The ''pro'' Wizz 101 Said ''the Debuff Is Not Better Cause The Class It Goes With Your Gears, More You Have Better Gears More The Debuff Is Better'' .... Great Example Of Power Leveling.

From A Cleric: ''i Don't Have Mp Pots, If Someone Don't Give Me Some I Don't Heal''... Serisouly? I Can Understand Someone Forget To Check If Enough Mp Pots Or Forget To Take Some, But There's A Way To Ask It More Nicely.

From A Venomancer Red Name: ''put Your Squad Protection On So You Don't Kill Me With Aoe''.... We Tried During 5 Minutes To Explain Her That We Cannot Kill People In Our Squad (we Wasn't In Aeu) And She Was Still Saying To Put Squad Protection On...<- Again A Great Example Of Power Leveling.

From A Venomancer You Ask To Lure: ''sorry I Don't Have Pet'' ... Lvl 100 Veno No Pet... Pro... Use Tame At Least, ''oh Really? That Work?'' ....zzz I'm Not Veno And I Know It Work, How The **** You Don't Know It.

When We Ask A Cleric To Bb And He Answer ''no Need'' Than 30 Seconds Later Everyone Is Dead Including The Cleric.... Zzz When People Ask You To Bb For A Pull There's A Reason.

So Yea In Resume I Don't Wanna Hear That People Don't Know The Stuff About Their Class Or People That Don't Listen, From A Squad Lvl100+ I Expect People To Be Good And Know What They Doing And Know The Game.

This Is Why ,,ppl Voted To Keep Frost !!!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    me *watches as tanks falls more and more* *looks at cleric, who is spamming wellspring on themselves* "Um, you're healing yourself."

cleric: "I'm getting chi for orb."

._. To be fair to the cleric though, at least she handled suggestions well and was willing to learn.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "I'm in it for the post count."

I leave squad every time.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We have a T3 lvl 101 seeker helping with BH 59.

Cleric asks
    "Should I BB? "
    after we answer no
    " I RB then. "
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • LuIlaby - Raging Tide
    LuIlaby - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "ress plz...."

emmm I'm a mystic...b:thanks
    Your Cash, Your House, Your Phone, Your Life, Your Cash, Your House, Your Life...
    We Want your Soul...
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    " BB is all fine at Drake barb will handle "

and my archer is tanking....
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "LF Psy..." Then you find out they dont have a Psy, but wont inv you smh lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well this is the second time this week Ive had to say to myself_

"Dam I wish I'd remember to hand in my stacked and completed BH79 head hunters from yesterday before I just did that wined BH79 again....."b:beatup
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "ress plz...."

"Ress buff plz" - right after I buffed someone else and ress buff is on cooldown.
    Ress buff has 30 secs cooldown and team ress buff has 15 mins cooldown... People seem to think I am a buffing machine and can cast it one by one withina few secs b:chuckle
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "No Engliss"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Assassin: ill tank sot boss no worries
  • Arwia - Momaganon
    Arwia - Momaganon Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [Talking about SoT boss]
    How do people miss the fact that sins hit that boss for 700 dmg? Same thing with BM's that don't know how to use skills (AKA, everyone these days), so bloodpaint ain't doing much.

A group of archers/caster on the other hand, can kill that guy within 2 sparks. But nooo, everyone wants a sin to tickle it instead -_-

+6 G16 seeker, and i tank that boss with +12 claw BM in squad.... So yeah....
  • luisa22
    luisa22 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Need more for bh Sot/Aba/Ws
    "link Weapon pls"
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    luisa22 wrote: »
    Need more for bh Sot/Aba/Ws
    "link Weapon pls"

I think this is very possibly the single most annoying thing ever. Especially when your a barb. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "ress plz...."

When I'm on cleric:
    "Res" when I'm still running back from a squad wipe
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Alinyss - Sanctuary
    Alinyss - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    BM: I forgot my axes so I can't HF
    Sin: I don't have HP foods
    Seeker: I'm a DD seeker. I can't pull mobs.
    Cleric: I have lvl 1 res
    Barb: Find a sin that can tank this boss because I can't
    Archer (Delta): I have no MP foods to Barrage
    Mystic: I am not a healer
    Psychic: Please pull mobs one at a time because I cannot survive the AOE
    Veno: What is amp?
    Wizard (at level 80): I haven't learned Dragons Breath yet
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cleric: I have lvl 1 res

Everyone else refusing to go back to town after l die if they find out what level my rez actually is.

People who die for fun when there's no exp loss (l'm kinda guilty)
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *Dies*

"Forgot to activate auto-pot!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    desu desu desu
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alibaba: brb need to pee.
    Me: ok.
    Jasmine: ok

10 seconds later...
    Alibaba: back.
    Jasmine: Wow that was fast.
    Alibaba: Yea I had a bottle on my desk, so I did pee in it.
    Me: ....

Too much info.... xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Daftajr - Lost City
    Daftajr - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alibaba: brb need to pee.
    Me: ok.
    Jasmine: ok

10 seconds later...
    Alibaba: back.
    Jasmine: Wow that was fast.
    Alibaba: Yea I had a bottle on my desk, so I did pee in it.
    Me: ....

Too much info.... xD
    best! even if is trolling
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What are crabs? O.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Leeeroooooooyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jennnkinnsss
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Arwia - Momaganon
    Arwia - Momaganon Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Head can at times one shot people. Especially if sacrificial assault. I have seen cata barbs go down one shot at 30~45k hp.

Nononononon.... that's not right.... I'm G16 +5, 14k hp buffed and i just vortex in water... with sacri head. There is no way that head can oneshot a barb.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Head can at times one shot people. Especially if sacrificial assault. I have seen cata barbs go down one shot at 30~45k hp.

Heads cannot one shot r9r3 barbs. As an r9r3 wizard (a lot less hp or pdef than an r9r3 barb, duh) they do maybe 3k to me if I'm just self buffed.

What has the potential to 1 shot is the mobs if they explode. However, given I survive them purged a 35-40k hp barb should be able to survive them unless several blow up at once.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes