R8r Supply Token Requirement

Options
VVarSmite - Sanctuary
VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
I'm thinking about going full R8r on an archer, and was just wondering about the numbers.

I wanted to know how many supply tokens it would take to recast a full r8 set, and what the manufacturing fee of the required mats would be?

Not asking for the Manu fee of the armor (I know it's like 2nil)
I'm talking about the total cost of manufacturing all the mats using supply tokens.

As well as the amount of supply tokens.

Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks,
VVar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
Post edited by VVarSmite - Sanctuary on

Comments

• XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i would suggest grabbing a calculator looking around ur local shop's and crunch some numbers...
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Some data compiled by Asterelle, this should prove helpful to you ^^.

Supply Token Cost
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I calced the R8r weapon tonight, and it came out to 14.525m coin and 205 supply tokens, but Asterelle's spreadsheet would help you!
  • VVarSmite - Sanctuary
    VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Ty Skai and Toom!

Yeah I suppose tomorrow when I get a calc I can do some division to figure out how many supply tokens for the set. It looks like it's gonna be hefty though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
    VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
    ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    I calced the R8r weapon tonight, and it came out to 14.525m coin and 205 supply tokens, but Asterelle's spreadsheet would help you!

You made 2 mistakes. Oricalcum is 14 tokens not 1 token. Also the R8r weapon itself has a 20m fee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You'd be better off going full g16 Nirvana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    but R8R looks like a million bucks...it's so sexy
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    400 tokens and 10M fees at NW forge and 20M fee at recasting forge for wep.

170 tokens and 5M fees at NW forge and 10M fee at recasting forge for each piece of armor.

100 wedding candies(20M) EACH to get the R8 boots and wrists to recast.

And the obvious rep cost of getting the R8 wep, chest and legs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Besides whats already been stated, which I am quite sure is good.

As I say to everyone.

1. R9 and upgrades are the #1 way to go.

2. t3 nirvy full set is good if going full set and have no idea what specific stats you want and cant afford r9.

3. R8r only if you know what stats you want that differ from the other 2 sets.

Whereas I dont know the weapon costs of R8r... the armor is as follows:

R8 cheap (except wrist and feet need 100 wedding candies / 2000 luck tokens per piece)

R8r full 4 armor pieces = 672 or 682 supply tokens

R8r reroll PER attempt = 19 supply tokens + 1 Chienkang Stone (At Spirit of the Forge)

R8r Hone PER attempt = 16 supply tokens at the R8r forge

Personally, I'm R8r (havent gotten to finalizing stats yet), and working toward warsoul recast weapon before getting back to tweaking that set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You all do so much work for people that are lazy :3

If info was hard to find, then I'd understand, but it's not.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You all do so much work for people that are lazy :3

If info was hard to find, then I'd understand, but it's not.

Just what I was thinking. I'd just give a link to the database. Because sure not everyone knows about it, but clicking on mats and add up all fees and tokens really isn't that hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    would be nice if the devs could make all the r8 matts tradeble from the NW forges
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    would be nice if the devs could make all the r8 matts tradeble from the NW forges

Or at least make the ores stashable b:surrender
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I was thinking about going R8r on my Archer, Cleric, Barb, BM, etc. However, to date, I have only gotten an R8r chest for my BM, and that's it. The stats are good, but the cost is not worth it to keep rerolling for better stats.

R8r weapon... No thanks. G16 Nirvana is cheaper (can be free if you farm it, including the forge/reforge fees if you only need a few EoD/EoO, and split sell the rest). Just need the TT or Lunar Nirvana to start with, which really is the majority of the cost for G16 now anyway.

Or you can get a made and refined G16 weapon for cheaper than R8r would cost to make and refine.

R8r is a great idea, but the mats are too expensive, considering they are overshadowed by G15 Nirvana, R9 any cast, and G16 Nirvana.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    R8r is a great idea, but the mats are too expensive, considering they are overshadowed by G15 Nirvana, R9 any cast, and G16 Nirvana.

r8r still has application for melee users due to the ability of gaining 20+ Defense Levels or Spirit Blackhole on a few weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    r8r still has application for melee users due to the ability of gaining 20+ Defense Levels or Spirit Blackhole on a few weapons.

For defense levels, definitely if you are a cata barb or a seeker. But as far as trying to get spirit blackhole, it is only available for the bow and it's better (cheaper) to get it on the nirvana G15 bow. Cost me about 18 mil in rerolls to get it with the current market price.

Other reasons r8r is preferred over r9 is because of the cheap 2x piece hp bonus, for intervals on boots and chest for certain classes, or for specialty builds like high crits with 2-4% crit for each piece of armor.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    For defense levels, definitely if you are a cata barb or a seeker. But as far as trying to get spirit blackhole, it is only available for the bow and it's better (cheaper) to get it on the nirvana G15 bow. Cost me about 18 mil in rerolls to get it with the current market price.

Other reasons r8r is preferred over r9 is because of the cheap 2x piece hp bonus, for intervals on boots and chest for certain classes, or for specialty builds like high crits with 2-4% crit for each piece of armor.

Getting -int on my BM's chest piece would be about as expensive as R9 ring. D: Getting -int on the chest AND boots would be about as expensive as full R9.

I have rerolled a bunch on my chest, and decided to stick with +HP, +Mdef, and +Pdef addons. I have a second chest to reroll, but really, the costs are stupid. Going for a purge axe for my barb is tempting, but the costs for rolling R8r axe then rerolling is... A bit much for me. I'll be doing G15/G16 axes, both Nirvana, for now. I might do an armor set for my Barb, but again, too expensive. I already have G16 wrists and boots. Switching out wrists would cut my MDef down a little bit too far for my tasts.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I had an R8 bow when I made a T3 bow and wanted a debuff weapon. 12 rerolls to get BlackHole with average stats. I stopped at 4 rerolls on T3 with just average stats.

I think the game is set up to get players to reroll for the better options and one should be prepared for that. Just thinking you may want to be prepared for rerolling anything you make.

b:bye
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    But as far as trying to get spirit blackhole, it is only available for the bow
    False, it's on the barb's polehammer, bm's poleaxe and bm's poleblade as well.