Can i solo FC pulls with this build?

Options
NickHalden - Heavens Tear
NickHalden - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Seeker
Just wondering i have a seeker and I'm curious if i can solo fc pulls with this build. http://pwcalc.com/5076245cfb802546 Keep in mind i do have alts for those buffs and a sin for BP ofc. It will prob take a lot of crab meat but im thinking it might be worth it to not have to put up with a squad.
Post edited by NickHalden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Arocus - Archosaur
    Arocus - Archosaur Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yes. You'll have a bit of trouble with the magic ones though.
  • NickHalden - Heavens Tear
    NickHalden - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yes. You'll have a bit of trouble with the magic ones though.
    Yes i thought about that, but my psy (this dude here) i got my apothecary up so i can make some mag def pots ^_^ ty for reply and link i shall watch it!
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If pulls are short enough sure. If you mean something like a half pull in the big room I think it will sometimes work and sometimes not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • irosenberry
    irosenberry Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If pulls are short enough sure. If you mean something like a half pull in the big room I think it will sometimes work and sometimes not.

I think i can pull it off. I got some dreamchaser charms stored up, ill make some pots and get a good genie first, i think i'll be okay ^_^
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I think i can pull it off. I got some dreamchaser charms stored up, ill make some pots and get a good genie first, i think i'll be okay ^_^

I would go into PK mode and use the NPC as your vortex target so there would be a lower chance of an interrupt. In these situations even the slowest delay in vortexing and then getting bp heals kills you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'd keep some dew of star protection in inventory if soloing pulls already at 80. Mobs being 8 lvls higher nerfs your dmg and thus BP heals enough that you might be unable to get yourself healed more than dmg you get, dews protecting from that. Especially on last room pull dews are about a must before 90. Frost Captains have their meanie amp(that they'll use during pull with about 80% probability) that's a certain killer if you can't get mobs down before dmg reduction thingies wear off.
    And remember to lvl your Vortex as high as possible. I'm pretty certain that seeker can't solo pulls much with lvl 1 vortex(with squads lvl 1 is enough, but not without). Later with TT90 weapon pulls can be done with Spark-AD-AOES-combo if knowing your seeker stuffb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    With that setup it will take you around 30 seconds in vortex to kill the mobs in the big room. Honestly I don't think BP, crab meat, apothecary, and genie are going to keep you alive long enough to solo full pulls (probably not even half pulls) without someone healing you.

My seeker had similar gear at that level but quite a bit more hp and more physical attack from both vitality and refines and I could barely do a half pull (spam crab meat til right before dying then use expel). Also that build wont be able to do any kind of pull on the FC magic mobs. You will have to kill one group at a time in place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I have no honest clue.
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you can get your attack high enough that you can kill them in 20 seconds or less, then the armor essentially won't matter since you can use dew star followed by expel. But for that the weapon would need to be around +6 with an immaculate or perfect garnet shard. Then you would be able to do a full pull.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You have the defense for it, but your attack is so low that you wont kill fast enough to prevent charm procs, and worse yet, prevent you from dying while the charm is on cooldown.

Focus on increasing your attack a bit. About 5-6k if possible.

At 100 you should be able to solo FCC comfortably.

It's gonna be rough at your level. Gauge how many you can take a once and stick with that number. Magic mobs, you want to engage them on a group by group basis and never by pulling many.

You have about 3 options(someone can add more if I missed any)

Johns Blessing for straight out attack levels
    O'Mallys for atk + def level(15 each?)
    Or bless box of defense(+8 def level) from the PWI Teacher(you can get blessed box of attack if you feel you don't need the def box)

Err I sorta misunderstood the question.. haha well there's your extra info lol
  • Wrecktor_nl - Heavens Tear
    Wrecktor_nl - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I can solo any pull in fc without BP, even a full bigroom.
    The secret is Expel. Have it on your genie. If you reach the last group, just do blade affinity>start vortex>target yourself>use expel. You'll resist all their attacks.