Gratz Karma on Winning TW Season #3

Comments

• Shoyahz - Heavens Tear
    Shoyahz - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You forgot phawnie, conavar (if he has more than weapon), urbanpulse at some low refines I believe, Korrien (?), MissWiz, tugorian (he was still there for some battles against us), bloodseeker, some bm that sounded like Drakeniel that I remember for running in to spawn kill alt buffers the exact same time I shot down 5 clerics.
    There are more with just weapon off the top of my head, but I think we're counting full r9s.

But then again, when outnumbered, I think everybody who has ever pvp'd understands that its not the dmg that kills, but the CCs...and a TT cleric or bm has CCs and IG as a r9 one.
    I am so good I get counted twice. And if only Rad didnt laugh at us and spit in our faces about the trololol thing. Things might've been different, prob not but small chance. You give trust to earn trust.

And Rad's r9 when we faced them. Beuhar, jasriana, profx, pimp, shes, bale, aeroboi, shadowshot, loneywolf, orehemei, fierymint, some other archers/wizs/bms/barbs,psys,clerics,etc. If I cant remember you by name, you were probably bad or didnt have a loud mouth. So yea prob atleast 20+ r9s/r9s3.

Gosh I just had my ego knocked down a peg. QQ

Oh well, good going Karma. No doubt, you are the faction to beat now.
  • Aeroboi - Heavens Tear
    Aeroboi - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am so good I get counted twice. And if only Rad didnt laugh at us and spit in our faces about the trololol thing. Things might've been different, prob not but small chance. You give trust to earn trust.

And Rad's r9 when we faced them. Beuhar, jasriana, profx, pimp, shes, bale, aeroboi, shadowshot, loneywolf, orehemei, fierymint, some other archers/wizs/bms/barbs,psys,clerics,etc. If I cant remember you by name, you were probably bad or didnt have a loud mouth. So yea prob atleast 20+ r9s/r9s3.

I left Radiance with the mass. so i wasnt there when RoC was beating Rad however.
    I did rejoin radiance mid way. i clearly remember being in Radiance and losing to RoC(atlest once).

the time i rejoined Rad was only just starting to get things together. not to much longer and Radiance started to beat RoC.
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I Feel Sorry for ppl who keep remembering Past Who care if Roc win or Rad Win all what Matter is GD HAD FALLEN And its Time for Karma To Shine Gz ppl and gl in the future <3:D
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I Feel Sorry for ppl who keep remembering Past Who care if Roc win or Rad Win all what Matter is GD HAD FALLEN And its Time for Karma To Shine Gz ppl and gl in the future <3:D

BANANNANANANAANNAANNAAA :D b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    was wondering what happened to GDz...

they just seemed to be like a **** in the wind...one min there and next gone...not even a trace left :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    was wondering what happened to GDz...

they just seemed to be like a **** in the wind...one min there and next gone...not even a trace left :p

kinda like you, whenever I target you :)
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kinda like you, whenever I target you :)

Obviously not, his signature clearly shows you hit him for only 3xx damage! You need to watch more Harry Potter! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Obviously not, his signature clearly shows you hit him for only 3xx damage! You need to watch more Harry Potter! D:

slightly sad when people post a damage log of probably one of the lowest hitting debuffs in the game lol, sigh I remember even after he had his r9 my cleric could still one shot him with that big bad lunar wand.
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    slightly sad when people post a damage log of probably one of the lowest hitting debuffs in the game lol, sigh I remember even after he had his r9 my cleric could still one shot him with that big bad lunar wand.

does that really have big impact on you?
    you must be proud what you can do in pixel game...

proly worth to talk to you in real life too...bazinga
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2013

cool feelings, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited March 2013

You must be pretty proud of how little this game can impact you....oh wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    BANANNANANANAANNAANNAAA :D b:bye

XXXXXXXUUUUUUEEEEELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA u have cought me b:laugh
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2013

shush Musa Acuminatax dont try to break up these people fighting, its fun to watch b:laugh
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    cool feelings, bro.

to be honest my words weren't much about feelings...just reflecting the same childish story frequently found on pwi forums " i'm better than you, bcoz...blah blah"

You must be pretty proud of how little this game can impact you....oh wait.

just lol...was that all you could quickly found in your troll head?

i rather stop reading forums again, coz...blah, waste of time on those mediocre minds...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    to be honest my words weren't much about feelings...just reflecting the same childish story frequently found on pwi forums " i'm better than you, bcoz...blah blah"

i rather stop reading forums again, coz...blah, waste of time on those mediocre minds...

You replied to a post saying "lol this game can affect you" when this game has obviously affected you (I mean, you replied). I shouldnt' have to explain something as obvious as this but I guess the reason people get trolled is they don't understand things like this.

Incidentally, is that all you can find to reply with? Not smart enough to come up with a real reply instead of "lol your reply sucks but I can't explain why, it just does." That's like one of the top 5 things people say when they get trolled and can't think of a better thing to say.

Mmkay smart guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013

affects you enough to try to bring up real life on a pixel game's forums?

you must be proud of what you do to try to make people feel bad? iunno

but i suppose the correct response from me should be:

You are pretty much the same as Bale? low non factor dmg and being a one shot = ez pz for me. Thanks for that easy stat padding.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dear Lupko

I remeber Mystic tried to troll me once, instead of replying to his antics I went to sleep, and forgot about it untill 3 days later, when it wasn't worth trying to reply to him anyway.
    No more trolling events have been recorded towards my person, after the aforementioned event.
    You, my dear sir, get trolled only because you let them, and since you let them, you deserve it.

That is all.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dear Lupko

I remeber Mystic tried to troll me once, instead of replying to his antics I went to sleep, and forgot about it untill 3 days later, when it wasn't worth trying to reply to him anyway.
    No more trolling events have been recorded towards my person, after the aforementioned event.
    You, my dear sir, get trolled only because you let them, and since you let them, you deserve it.

That is all.b:bye

If I remember it correctly, I did so because what you were posting was near the level of past posters on this forum whom could fit in the category of "stupid". It wasn't to try and directly troll you, but after that incident iirc you stopped and since then you've been on your best behaviour. <3

Just to clear that up o:
    edited April 2013
    If I remember it correctly, I did so because what you were posting was near the level of past posters on this forum whom could fit in the category of "stupid". It wasn't to try and directly troll you, but after that incident iirc you stopped and since then you've been on your best behaviour. <3

Just to clear that up o:

I think you just liked the fact that I didn't react b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Honestly? how many times am I going to read about how you think its childish and that you don't want to read this ****??? just go away bro you say the same thing over and over on every post about how you don't like this talk... but yet you wait a few weeks come back and then post the OMG I don't know why I read this post... really jokes on you cause you love it just like the next person you just don't know it and that's the sad part.. ive read 3 months ago post by you then 2 months ago post by you and so on and so on... and here you are again this week and ill see you back here maybe in 2 to 3 weeks posting about how you don't want to read this stuff and how its lame... good day
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Imagine how different this server could have been if Rad hadn't make such horrible balls ups two years ago. I remember having strongly heated discussions with urbanpulse over him leaving Beuhars +10stg2 out of TW's in the name of the current "permasquads +5TT99" not being disbanded... Couple other ballsups like that (including quality archers being left out in favour of bloodseekers +1 refines "build"? genius)

Rad could well have become, and still be top faction on the server if it wasn't for all that!

Long time ago I guess... hell, even scrubby and I got on quite well back then... how things change!!!
    I love drinking tea
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Sorry I forgot this thread was about karma... so my bit about that....

Karma only won because they brought in new players with pro gear and good skills. Disgusting behaviour from a faction. If I had it my way, GD would never bring in another pro player again, and we should get rid of all the ones we did bring in. It's just not right.
    I love drinking tea
    edited April 2013

Karma only won because they brought in new players with pro gear and good skills. Disgusting behaviour from a faction. If I had it my way, GD would never bring in another pro player again, and we should get rid of all the ones we did bring in. It's just not right.

it doesn't work that way D:

you can have

new players with pro gear (and no skill)

new players with good skill (and no gear)

players with pro gear and good skills can't count as new D:

because that's how pwi works and if it didn't the whole game would crash and melt from the excessive rationality within it D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Imagine how different this server could have been if Rad hadn't make such horrible balls ups two years ago. I remember having strongly heated discussions with urbanpulse over him leaving Beuhars +10stg2 out of TW's in the name of the current "permasquads +5TT99" not being disbanded... Couple other ballsups like that (including quality archers being left out in favour of bloodseekers +1 refines "build"? genius)

Rad could well have become, and still be top faction on the server if it wasn't for all that!

Long time ago I guess... hell, even scrubby and I got on quite well back then... how things change!!!

yeah, quite a lot of interesting ifs etc

what if june/charity didnt keep going after roc and kept the people who left to form enrage?

what if edya never quit and kept tao united?

what if the events in enrage leading to GD being formed never happened?

what if the events in enrage leading to karma being 'reformed' never happened? (getatamponzaph)

what if the events in gd that led skyline to being formed never happened?

so many, and even if they didnt occur, im sure plenty of other stuff would have blown up b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2013

You mean how GD grew? Majority of Karma were formerly in Enrage already. We kick out r9s3 if they are annoying, unlike GD who takes in everybody and anybody.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2013

You mean how GD grew? Majority of Karma were formerly in Enrage already. We kick out r9s3 if they are annoying, unlike GD who takes in everybody and anybody.

Guys...I think you missed his epically serious tone.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't have time to read 12 pages of stuff at work b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Honestly? how many times am I going to read about how you think its childish and that you don't want to read this ****??? just go away bro you say the same thing over and over on every post about how you don't like this talk... but yet you wait a few weeks come back and then post the OMG I don't know why I read this post... really jokes on you cause you love it just like the next person you just don't know it and that's the sad part.. ive read 3 months ago post by you then 2 months ago post by you and so on and so on... and here you are again this week and ill see you back here maybe in 2 to 3 weeks posting about how you don't want to read this stuff and how its lame... good day

maybe bcoz I thought that ppl might have grown up a bit, but no change even after months...

ppl can buy top equipment, but cant buy brain or in less offensive way...cant become mature ppl within days/monts some even years...

and Im glad ya keep tracking my posts...

I saw some replies earlier, but read just yours and found it interesting to reply.

Btw prepare to upgrade R9s3...new weapons will come again to drain more coins and unbalance this game even more. (+70atk,+25dex,SBH,-int,phys atk +168, hp500) But i might be wrong b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013

lol I think its how every faction grew ever, except the ones that didn't grow, those factions did something else. In fact, because those factions didn't grow it helped the factions that did grow to grow, because they grew with the players that the other factions needed to even stay alive, let alone grow!!!!

Recently Karma started "grewing up a storm" (heh, like the pun? I feel special with that one!) and GD are "growping around" for an answer (yeah thats right, another, boom!).

I for one do not believe the answer is bringing in Hidden_Ninja or Ur_End though, as much as you may like to believe the opposite. I guess what someone considers anybody and everybody is a lil' bit subjective. I know if I was an officer I'd find it nothing short of traumatic if I had to invite _Easy_ to faction, I may even require counselling after such an experience. You guys happily invited him twice, which is great, I don't want him to have a bad life and it's good that you all think he is an excellent choice of person to hang out with. I'm sure there are people in GD that the Karmanians think similar of. Probably me tbf :(

Edit and addition:
    Lupko, please stop, you are embarrassing the letter L.
    I love drinking tea
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    lol I think its how every faction grew ever, except the ones that didn't grow, those factions did something else. In fact, because those factions didn't grow it helped the factions that did grow to grow, because they grew with the players that the other factions needed to even stay alive, let alone grow!!!!

Recently Karma started "grewing up a storm" (heh, like the pun? I feel special with that one!) and GD are "growping around" for an answer (yeah thats right, another, boom!).

I for one do not believe the answer is bringing in Hidden_Ninja or Ur_End though, as much as you may like to believe the opposite. I guess what someone considers anybody and everybody is a lil' bit subjective. I know if I was an officer I'd find it nothing short of traumatic if I had to invite _Easy_ to faction, I may even require counselling after such an experience. You guys happily invited him twice, which is great, I don't want him to have a bad life and it's good that you all think he is an excellent choice of person to hang out with. I'm sure there are people in GD that the Karmanians think similar of. Probably me tbf :(

Edit and addition:
    Lupko, please stop, you are embarrassing the letter L.

gd invited the exact crew that they left enrage to build gd on.... i believe that's enough said, guess what happened with them all again