Lvl 11 Zhen Proc Rates

Options
Thrieya - Lost City
Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Wizard
The Dragon's Breath: Demon version has a 25% chance to restore 500 Health. Sage version has a 20% chance to stun target.

Does anyone know what those percentages are based off? I can think of two possible scenarios: One, that every tick of the zhen has a chance to proc, or Two, that the 25%/20% is based on the number of enemies it hits at the same time.

Mass-grinding mobs and GV seem to indicate the latter for me, since I've been in several situations when I opened up zhen and one tick of the spell gave me like 1-1.5k HP, but I may be seeing wrong.
Post edited by Thrieya - Lost City on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sage zhen has a 20% chance to stun each target, each cycle. Demon zhen has a 25% chance each cycle to get 500 hp (doesn't matter if you are hitting 5 mobs, 1000 mobs, or 0 mobs.. the chance is just per cycle.. like every 2-3 seconds or w/e the interval is)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It seems fairly good, I'm sage and often it stuns them and keeps them in range of getting hit. I am definitely glad I have the stun and not the heal. Advantage definitely to the sage in db.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm not too sure about that, since I'm Demon with Demon zhen, and on occasions during solo AoE grinding I've had mobs cut my HP in half before I could get Expel up in time, but once zhen and Expel were both up I was healed to full or almost-full.

Also, how long does Sage DB stun for? I swear it never mentions just how long in any skill description I can find.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It seems fairly good, I'm sage and often it stuns them and keeps them in range of getting hit. I am definitely glad I have the stun and not the heal. Advantage definitely to the sage in db.

Sage is fantastic if you have the survivability, but I know when I had it at 5k hp, delta got a little painful and required pots/charm/expel to not die since it pulled a lot of aggro. I definitely like it more at super end game.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It is a fairly short stun maybe three seconds. It assures that they will be hit again.

I'm sitting somewhere around 17 k life depending on which barb buffs me and i'm only sitting at +10 all refines on r93. I expect to get to about 20k once all +12 and maybe more if I shard for life instead of josd. I may do that simply cause im tired of farming and not sure I feel like spending anymore money after helping wife make her toon.