when did tt drops get nerfed?

Options

Comments

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Weird, coulda sworn it wasn't Holy Hall anymore. b:puzzled

On topic, it's like Slyen said. Larger drop tables.

Whatever. I call it whatever.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Whatever. I call it whatever.

Weird, I could have sworn I read HH :o
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Trying to pin point exactly when tt drops got nerfed. I know some say it never happened but I am 100% for sure it did at some point. For instance in the 3-1 the ghost ribbon boss use to drop 3-4 ribbons outside of 2x, wasn't worth much, and a lot of squads choose to bypass him. So I soloed him 10 times today. It is 2x. I got 0,0,4,2,0,0,1,0,0,2. So basically worse than I use to get in normal drops. If they messed with one bosses drops, it is unlikely they didn't mess with other bosses drops.

I think they nerfed the drops after the last content update, the one with the new forms for the untamed.
    Here, I have actual proof that the drop value hasn't changed over the years.

I made these TT mat charts over 3 years ago.
    Common Mobs/Boss/Chest Items
    Regular Boss Drops
    Rare Boss Drops
    Very Rare Boss Drops

At the beginning of each line is supposed to be the image for the item (but my links are broken for the images as I haven't updated this in over 2 years), clicking on that image will bring up the item in pwdatabase, and you can quickly see that the % to drop the item has not changed one bit.

Lol, that's pretty old, but it has its advantages. You should do new tests and compare your new results with the old ones. I think they will confirm what many people that farm TT feel: They did nerf the drop rate.

Last 2x I was getting like 1 gold per run, average. Now it's like 1 every 2 runs. It's just not me who feels as if they have nerfed TT. Everyone in my guild who farms TT feels the same way.

Also, this reminds me that in the thread for undocumented changes, for the last content update, they mentioned something about the TT drops having been nerfed. It was unconfirmed, but after doing so many runs, it makes me think it's true.
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yeah, it's sorta hard to actually prove, however after getting such crappy drops it was plain to me that it is a waste of time to farm 3-1 for drops.

It seems to me like it is almost getting to be a waste of time doing anything for coin in game, besides merch and once that becomes complete I geuss it'll finally be time to quit for good. I don't mind spending real money here and there and even a lot, but if I can't also get ahead a bit for just playing, whats the point of playing. Pvp all by itself is not worth it, esp if it's just down to spending more on gear than the next guy.

I think NW is the best thing to happen for the game, but at the same time it killed one of the instances that was actually worth farming.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    proof? I think it is Obvious to anyone that has been farming tt for years.

I think it is obvious to anyone that read the forum since many years that each 2x some people complain TT drop got nerfed. If TT drop had been nerfed every 2x as people pretend it would have been a while that TT would not drop mats at all.

Some people don't understand that 2x DON'T give more chance to get mats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • burningsweetfire
    burningsweetfire Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    2x means you get double the "dropped" item. It does not double the odds of items dropping.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    2x means you get double the "dropped" item. It does not double the odds of items dropping.

Nope, what it does is that it allows you to roll the die again, in a matter of speaking. It works like this:

First the server determines whether or not you will move to the item drop table. Then it determines if you do get something from the drop table, what you get. Which could still be nothing at all. Or it could be multiple drops.

So it is possible to roll the die twice and get nothing both times. Or you could get 3 items both times and have a nice little pile of drops. We've all seen both on 2x, I'm sure.

For more detailed information, you can check the pwdatabase. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/drop

A lot of people are under the impression it gives double the amount of drops, but that's not completely true.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • LoraTab - Dreamweaver
    LoraTab - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Well alot of drops are speculation, and memory does fade over time, but on the 3-1 ribbon boss the drops are really sucky and they were not always so. Out of 10 kills he averaged about 1 green matt per kill with nearly half of those resulting in no green matt. Not one green matt should be very rare in 2x, not commonplace.

So if it is your theory that the drops have remained the same, what would your thoery be as to why it is no so valuable compared to say 3 years ago.

I'm not talking about any boss besides this one, but if they tweaked it I'm sure some others got adusted, just not as drastically as this one is different enough to notice. Not only have I noticed it, but the market has as well.
  • CRYSTY - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    proof? I think it is Obvious to anyone that has been farming tt for years. Really seems like drops in general have been nerfed, even dq. Back before the tideborn expansion for instance, you could reliably expect that he was going to drop atleast 1 matt if not more.

10 stars to this ^ answer and i would hit the "Like" button for this comment b:victory .Drops on everything has been nerfed over the time , slowly but very painful. Even with 2x event wont be the same like in nov 2008 when i started to play PWI (even before Asterelle :) ), before the tideborn expansion or genies addon and only 2 servers were available .Let the veterans talk , no need for proof.

The 2x drops event now is equal to the normal drops rates in nov-dec 2008 .

Who doesn't miss the old days when mobs had a real chance to drop oracles ? :) ..oh wait for lvls 70-75 (73 for quest) there is a new item Astral Shard from the edges 73 or Aurum Specter mobs with ~2 % chance to be dropped (i got one while doing a divine quest for Golden Edges lvl 73) with a big reward as EXP and Spirit, but the NPC in Sanctuary town to turn in the quest is missing .lool...amateurs

One more thing : do you think that the DQ 21-71 prices are really bugged like some ppl said ? lol , they've created the jolly jones dailes for 21-80 to compensate the DQ21-80 but to late, a lot ppl has left the game mostly since the gold price was modified by devs (yes they can insert high amount of gold on auction at new rates) from 100k to 400k and in second wave when the gold changed to 1 mil...

and to answer to the "when did tt drops get nerfed?" i guess you heard it from veterans when :) since they added 1 perfect stone as a drop from TT bosses lol

best regards,

(important contributor of STO Wiki http://www.stowiki.org/Special:Contributions/Cris333)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI since nov 2008, FW open beta, BOI open beta, STO free-to-play open release, Torchlight I since came out.
  • Kassos - Sanctuary
    Kassos - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    OK... Wow.... Just wow......
    Someone actually give you the tools to use to prove whether or not the drop rate for TT mats was nerfed and you can't even see it. Let me add some emphasis to it.
    Here, I have actual proof that the drop value has not changed over the years.

I made these TT mat charts over 3 years ago.
    Common Mobs/Boss/Chest Items
    Regular Boss Drops
    Rare Boss Drops
    Very Rare Boss Drops

At the beginning of each line is supposed to be the image for the item (but my links are broken for the images as I haven't updated this in over 2 years), clicking on that image will bring up the item in pwdatabase, and you can quickly see that the % to drop the item has not changed one bit.
    Not only can you not see it, but you quote it, and then spout you opinion which completely contradicts the facts that you are quoting.
    I think they nerfed the drops after the last content update, the one with the new forms for the untamed.

Lol, that's pretty old, but it has its advantages. You should do new tests and compare your new results with the old ones. I think they will confirm what many people that farm TT feel: They did nerf the drop rate.

Last 2x I was getting like 1 gold per run, average. Now it's like 1 every 2 runs. It's just not me who feels as if they have nerfed TT. Everyone in my guild who farms TT feels the same way.

Also, this reminds me that in the thread for undocumented changes, for the last content update, they mentioned something about the TT drops having been nerfed. It was unconfirmed, but after doing so many runs, it makes me think it's true.
    Hell, SylenThunder even posted this way back earlier in the thread, and just like every other reasonable answer, you guys choose to ignore it just because it doesn't fit your QQ'ing mentality. The truth hurts, and you guys choose to ignore it just because then you would have to stop QQ'ing and move on to something else.
    Personally, it would have been when they added the mirage boxes and silly things like perfect stones. It's not that they actually nerfed the drops, they just added more items for it to choose from, which indirectly lowers your chances of getting the mats you desire.
    Hell, we even have clarification on the way 2x works and detailed information on how the drop system works, which only adds even more verification to the things that SylenThunder has already stated.
    Nope, what it does is that it allows you to roll the die again, in a matter of speaking. It works like this:

First the server determines whether or not you will move to the item drop table. Then it determines if you do get something from the drop table, what you get. Which could still be nothing at all. Or it could be multiple drops.

So it is possible to roll the die twice and get nothing both times. Or you could get 3 items both times and have a nice little pile of drops. We've all seen both on 2x, I'm sure.

For more detailed information, you can check the pwdatabase. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/drop

A lot of people are under the impression it gives double the amount of drops, but that's not completely true.
    And then there's the QQ reasoning. You've really got to love this, because even after being given solid facts, you guys still manage to make something up in your heads that is not only mere speculation, but somehow mysteriously fits how you feel, and you can even twist reality to kinda fit what you're saying, as long as no one looks....
    The thread for undocumented changes is not fully based on fact, and there is absolutely nothing there verifying that the drops have been nerfed, it's just more people like you QQing about it. It's really funny too because here in this thread we have absolute facts that cannot be refuted, and you still can't see them.

Hell one of you had even stated that it was documented in the latest patch notes. Lucky for you, you edited your post before I managed to quote it. You would have really looked stupid then. Having the trash you were complaining immediately refuted by actual facts.

Long wall short, they haven't been nerfed. You have proof right here. If you can't see that, go back to grade school.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I don't believe there has been a change at all. I remember way back before the difficulty was increased on certain bosses, running 3-1 and having ribbon boss rarely drop anything. At the time we didn't much care because his mats weren't worth a lot, but he was easy so we killed him anyway. I've farmed TT steadily over the years and I have never seen a change.

Nor have I seen a change to cardbosses. I farm them several times every time 2x comes around (grind for cards in between) and have always had the same amount of mats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yea, I've not really "felt" a change either.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I`m farming seat a lot and when I do like 20 runs without a single book drop it also feels like they "nerfed" the drop rate, but then I look up the % of dropping and see that it`s pathetic 0,6 % I restrain from conspiracy theories.

In reality if they indeed nerfed drop rates either if it`s TT or some other instance, you would see complaints from more than 1 person, and nefing drop rates would be pointless since they are already pretty low!
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Been farming tt 3-3 now for a little over half year and can at least say i cant see any difference during this time. Did 3 runs (tt 3-3) today and so far got 2 illusion stones, 2 Empires Sigh, 2 GBF and 1 Ghost Lord protection. Usually don't get this many drops in so few runs but been getting a pretty good amount of gold mats this 2x (at least 5 golds in 15 runs).
    When its not 2x it happens we don't get 1 single gold mat drop on 20 runs but then again other days we get up to 5-8 or even more golds in 20 runs.
    I don't know about green mats in this tt tho since we don't pick those >.o

Used to farm 3-1 couple years ago tho and i remember drops rate were really different from run to run. Sometimes i got 0 ribbons from steel in about 5-6 runs and other days i got up to 10+ ribbons.

Personally i wouldn't like drop rates to get higher since tt mats would drop in price even more wich would suck since its the only real farming instance we have left>_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I don't think there has ever really been a nerf. They added more items (fairy boxes) to the drop table, so it looks like more useless drops come out, while less green/gold TT drops are present. In fact, it's merely an illusion. There's the same amount of TT drops, but more of the "useless" ones.

If there was a nerf to TT, it would have been a couple of years ago when they changed TT to bring the challenge up a few notches on 3-x.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    People who said TT didn't get a nerf are working for the company or are corrupt XD
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    OK... Wow.... Just wow......
    Someone actually give you the tools to use to prove whether or not the drop rate for TT mats was nerfed and you can't even see it. Let me add some emphasis to it.

Not only can you not see it, but you quote it, and then spout you opinion which completely contradicts the facts that you are quoting.

Hell, SylenThunder even posted this way back earlier in the thread, and just like every other reasonable answer, you guys choose to ignore it just because it doesn't fit your QQ'ing mentality. The truth hurts, and you guys choose to ignore it just because then you would have to stop QQ'ing and move on to something else.

Hell, we even have clarification on the way 2x works and detailed information on how the drop system works, which only adds even more verification to the things that SylenThunder has already stated.

And then there's the QQ reasoning. You've really got to love this, because even after being given solid facts, you guys still manage to make something up in your heads that is not only mere speculation, but somehow mysteriously fits how you feel, and you can even twist reality to kinda fit what you're saying, as long as no one looks....

The thread for undocumented changes is not fully based on fact, and there is absolutely nothing there verifying that the drops have been nerfed, it's just more people like you QQing about it. It's really funny too because here in this thread we have absolute facts that cannot be refuted, and you still can't see them.

Hell one of you had even stated that it was documented in the latest patch notes. Lucky for you, you edited your post before I managed to quote it. You would have really looked stupid then. Having the trash you were complaining immediately refuted by actual facts.

Long wall short, they haven't been nerfed. You have proof right here. If you can't see that, go back to grade school.

Ever since this game started, 4 years ago someone has always complained about drops having been nerfed. In those 4 years I've never noticed anything personally, probably that people was having a bad streak. After the last content update, on the undocumented changes the moderators mention a possible nerf in drops.

At 1st I was exeptical about this rumor, I thought how can someone know that so fast just a few hours after the servers had come back. But now that 2x started I got the feeling that it was probably true because I was getting really bad drops. Not only I was having bad drops, everyone in my faction was saying the same. Other times whenever someone said "they nerfed HH" others in the faction would say "I just got 2 gold mats :D", "8 ribbons dropped ^^"... Now everyone is saying that they have have bad drops.

All I would like is a definite proof about this rumor being bogus or true. And by definite I mean a confirmation from Val, to be precise. Those spreadsheets to me are not useful because I don't know what method he used to get that information, and it's very old now. Also is not useful because I would need to do my own calculations, but for that I would need to do a lot of runs. To me nothing would beat Val telling us something like "Hey guys, finally the developers in China answered me and they told me that TT hasn't been nerfed at all" or "...yes it was indeed nerfed".

And finally Kassos, if anyone here is qqing, that would be you. You seem to have a problem with others expressing their views. The forums are for everyone, and everyone can say anything they want, specially if it's something about the game and our experiences in it. If you can't deal with other people's ideas or views, don't post because here you will find everyone thinks different.

Lastly I just wonder something, does all this people that try to silence us about there not being any nerf drop farm or play at all? All I see from you is "there is no drop nerf" and then you try to explain the mechanics of 2x. Why don't you tell us what you farm? What character you use, etc.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why don't you tell us what you farm? What character you use, etc.

Lunar, TT 2-2/3, TT 3-1/3-2, Card bosses

101 sin 3.33/5 aps with g15 +12 daggers with -int and zerk

Should I SS the char also?

I'm not trying to silence you or anyone else. I've just, personally, not noticed any supposed nerf. It's not to say that it isn't possible that the drop rate was lowered; I just don't buy it. My view is not any more or less valid than yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lunar, TT 2-2/3, TT 3-1/3-2, Card bosses

101 sin 3.33/5 aps with g15 +12 daggers with -int and zerk

Should I SS the char also?

So you farm for the greent mats. I farm for the gold, and that is the mat I've seen it's not dropping. Green mats seem to be dropping as they have always do. But a lot of my faction mats say they haven't seen gold drops.

Edit: Ok, I'm not trying to convince anyone either. If you think the drops haven't been affected good for you. I just can't believe that others are trying to silence those who oppose their opinions and views.

I wouldn't even be making all this fuss if it wasn't for the rumor in the undocumented changes. I would just still think that "this is the worst luck I've had in any 2x, ever"

My mind won't be at ease until there is some real confirmation from Val.

• Ursa - Momaganon
    Ursa - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Last 2 days I farmed TT 3-3 and 3-1 . 20 runs each (3-1 today , 3-3 yesterday) this is what i got :

3-1

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/14763 - 9 ribbons

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/14764 - 40 GBA + 0 gold mats

3-3

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/14775 - ~ 90

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/14776 - ~50

How do you explain almost 5x more GBA in 3-1 than ribbons when its the same damn rate? I'm pretty sure the 3-1 rates are *** up.
    Also in 3-3 burning hearts drop like no other green mat i have ever seen ...i NPCed almost 5x full stacks of them and the rate is only ~2x times higher than ribbons .

Anyway , what do you expect from pwi devs ? they can't even make a correct and no-bugged update with a proper prior test.
    If the community will ask them to check the real drop rates they will proally stare at each other and laugh and go back to playing minesweep or w/e
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Been farming tt 3-3 now for a little over half year and can at least say i cant see any difference during this time. Did 3 runs (tt 3-3) today and so far got 2 illusion stones, 2 Empires Sigh, 2 GBF and 1 Ghost Lord protection. Usually don't get this many drops in so few runs but been getting a pretty good amount of gold mats this 2x (at least 5 golds in 15 runs).
    When its not 2x it happens we don't get 1 single gold mat drop on 20 runs but then again other days we get up to 5-8 or even more golds in 20 runs.
    I don't know about green mats in this tt tho since we don't pick those >.o

Used to farm 3-1 couple years ago tho and i remember drops rate were really different from run to run. Sometimes i got 0 ribbons from steel in about 5-6 runs and other days i got up to 10+ ribbons.

Personally i wouldn't like drop rates to get higher since tt mats would drop in price even more wich would suck since its the only real farming instance we have left>_>
    I don't think there has ever really been a nerf. They added more items (fairy boxes) to the drop table, so it looks like more useless drops come out, while less green/gold TT drops are present. In fact, it's merely an illusion. There's the same amount of TT drops, but more of the "useless" ones.

If there was a nerf to TT, it would have been a couple of years ago when they changed TT to bring the challenge up a few notches on 3-x.

I concur with these statements. As I mentioned earlier in the thread I have been farming TT or HH (whatever name makes other happy) for 3 years and have been for the past week. I haven't seen any kind of nerf. I'm getting the same amount of gold and green drops this week as I did years ago. Sometimes I get one green in a kill while others I get all green in a kill. 2 days ago I killed a boss in HH 2.1 which dropped 4 green and 2 gold. Same boss next run dropped just 1 green. That's the way it's always been for me. The more runs I do the more the drops average out to being 3 to 4 per run during 2x and 2 to 3 per run during 1x. I have a ****load of fairy boxes though.

I chock this QQ up to a 'I'm not getting what I want so it must be nerfed' complaint.
    People who said TT didn't get a nerf are working for the company or are corrupt XD

Oh really. Long term experience doesn't count?
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Last 2 days I farmed TT 3-3 and 3-1 . 20 runs each (3-1 today , 3-3 yesterday) this is what i got :

3-1

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/14763 - 9 ribbons

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/14764 - 40 GBA + 0 gold mats

3-3

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/14775 - ~ 90

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/14776 - ~50

How do you explain almost 5x more GBA in 3-1 than ribbons when its the same damn rate?

Back when I farmed 1-3, I went 52 kills during 2x on Shooting Aur before I got a single Golden Spirit. At almost 10% drop chance this should be nearly impossible? Nope. In fact even though there's only a tiny chance of being so unlucky, the chance does exist and is very much possible.

It hasn't occurred to people that while lots of players are hitting good luck jackpots and getting double golds on bosses or getting 5+ gold mats in a few runs.... there's also an equally large number who will hit the bad luck jackpot and get next to nothing. In fact the more you farm the more likely you are to eventually hit a long spell of bad luck.

Also you got 40 GBA. 40! Look at your own link. According to pwdatabase and what you're saying, Dark Colluseast: Null has actually been boosted and given an increase in droprate. Not like you ran into good luck there, ofc not.
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Something is wrong... usually QQ about drop rates happen after 2x ends, not during.
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options

My mind won't be at ease until there is some real confirmation from Val.

Fair enough, but it is still the weekend, so give it a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _kageyoshi_ - Heavens Tear
    _kageyoshi_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I noticed a drop, not only in TT but on the normal map as well. I took about a year break, when I came back it took about 30 mobs before I got a drop.
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    TT drop rates are crappy...if a certian mod wants to necro me... -removed-b:pleasedb:victory
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    TT drop rates are crappy...if a certian mod wants to necro me....-removed-

NECROOO!!!!!!!

Mazumii - Dreamweaver replied to a message that was 6 months 29 days 3 hours 1 minute old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    i necrophiled this threadb:pleased
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The drop rates were never nerfed, it is just that the people farming are now of higher levels, remember that TT instances are rated 60+ so it is according to the drop rate tables, nothing special.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The drop rates were never nerfed, it is just that the people farming are now of higher levels, remember that TT instances are rated 60+ so it is according to the drop rate tables, nothing special.

TT bosses are lv150, so this doesn't really affect anything.

As has been stated many times, the "nerf" occurred when things like fairy boxes and other **** were added to the bosses' drop tables. This obviously decreased the chance of each individual drop being a green or gold mat. Other than that, TT drops have not been nerfed. End of story.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.