Opinion on top 10 Nation War Parties.

Options

Comments

• Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I'm glad my party recorded this NW especially the battle between Wadizo party and IKUT party
    Now to play the waiting game for the video
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    My team as a whole was undefeated tonight, though some psychic did send my *** back to base once. I'm not sure who it was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mah002
    mah002 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    My team as a whole was undefeated tonight, though some psychic did send my *** back to base once. I'm not sure who it was.

Hexstar & .. the other cash shopping psychic messes?
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    mah002 wrote: »
    Hexstar & .. the other cash shopping psychic messes?

No, hexstar was in light nation with me.
    I thought it looked like DemansPsy but after I was sent to base I whispered Demans and he said it wasn't him.

I really wish I'd checked. Whoever it was hurt, a lot lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bigblue1234
    bigblue1234 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Famous quote of the night from NW....
    IKUTMYSELF: THAT'S HOW YOU CAP WADZIO b:bye
    Wadzio: 'Silence'

^approve, I even whispered him GG as promised his reply was "we are only 5 ppl"

on a side note the new map was a hit for me enjoyed it!
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Stop picking up what wadzio drops b:cry

b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Last NW my squad went didnt come in full power. We had just 6 ppl. In that battle we had just 5 ppl. So yes, gratz to TC on win. In the last fight of the night I fought part of that squad IKUT, DukeSter, the psychic (sry forgot the name) and Victory_V and we won that 1. Not gonna count it as a win since u guys were splitted too.
    @GIJOE

I whispered gz, just said that we r missing ppl. U were actually the 1 who came saying u r 6 :) The i counted who u have in squad... And told u who we have and who we r missing right? :) Not willing to give excuses. u guys won, and gz. But fact is we didnt play full party :)
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • bigblue1234
    bigblue1234 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Last NW my squad went didnt come in full power. We had just 6 ppl. In that battle we had just 5 ppl. So yes, gratz to TC on win. In the last fight of the night I fought part of that squad IKUT, DukeSter, the psychic (sry forgot the name) and Victory_V and we won that 1. Not gonna count it as a win since u guys were splitted too.
    @GIJOE

I whispered gz, just said that we r missing ppl. U were actually the 1 who came saying u r 6 :) The i counted who u have in squad... And told u who we have and who we r missing right? :) Not willing to give excuses. u guys won, and gz. But fact is we didnt play full party :)

I like it when you say my name, make's my nugget's tingle <3
  • IKUTMYSELF - Lost City
    IKUTMYSELF - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    That last fight you are referring to doesn't even matter since NW timed out (ended) before you even started to dig the 2nd flag. Anyways GG, hopefully have another mini war tonight b:laugh
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @GIJOE

I remember nation war was over when you got your first capture.
    And yes nation war is over when everyone get their tokens.
    So Umm I dont think you winning a battle after nation war was over count either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Tonight my team as a group suffered only one loss.
    Hexstar squad rolled us QQ

We were dark nation.
    At fire nation base LustfulDoll and myself held off multiple 2 vs 20 battles :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • breezee
    breezee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I HAVE THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR DEBATES!

FRAP EEEETTTT!! no editing either.

me wants to see the fights!
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    We beat Hexstar squad in all fights last night... Tho it seemed only during 1 fight they were all together... 335 tokens was a nice reward... Gotta like the new map and more tokens / credits to be achieved...

Except them we had just easy fights, cuz cant count skylets, caresa squad as any kind of enemy...

As for fraps I guess I would need to learn how to record and edit, plus I feel I would need a bit better PC for it...
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    We beat Hexstar squad in all fights last night... Tho it seemed only during 1 fight they were all together... 335 tokens was a nice reward... Gotta like the new map and more tokens / credits to be achieved...

Except them we had just easy fights, cuz cant count skylets, caresa squad as any kind of enemy...

As for fraps I guess I would need to learn how to record and edit, plus I feel I would need a bit better PC for it...

Knights squad's very first fight was vs Hexstar and his squad.
    Both sides had 20 vs 20 so I dont know who else was with me or with Hexstar's group; but because it was the very first fight of the night I assume that everyone was there on both sides..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Knights squad's very first fight was vs Hexstar and his squad.
    Both sides had 20 vs 20 so I dont know who else was with me or with Hexstar's group; but because it was the very first fight of the night I assume that everyone was there on both sides..

Hex squad got really split up a few wars after that- i didnt see hex for the rest of nw. Think i met wadzio party a few times on my own but decide to leave after a short while as I kept finding it pretty pointless without assistance! =[
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hex squad got really split up a few wars after that- i didnt see hex for the rest of nw. Think i met wadzio party a few times on my own but decide to leave after a short while as I kept finding it pretty pointless without assistance! =[

We also split for a while... To regain all lands in the corner of the map near 1st hour of tw. Since there was in total like 20 ppl from frost attacking all our lands, so we played for the nation. Splitting sometimes is good, sometimes might hurt... You split = more points and more territories to cover faster, but then u risk having problems to regather, you have less control on the fights cuz u cant cover all spawns etc.

A week ago I had 2 fights that I was alone with Hexstar vs 20 and we won 2 lands in a row. 3k credits each war in 10 mins was a nice reward.
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Listen up people! Beside Bait's squad that I am not sure if we can beat (he has full 3rd cast now, but we still have would fair well), hex squad can squash any other team.

Nykage et all boooooo
    Icutmyself et all booooo
    Wadsio et all booooo
    Shinzoko et all boooo
    Pantene et all booooo

Rest of people no contest so far...
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    this thread and most of its posters seems somehow pathetic for comparing their epeens with the squads they have and how they can beat everyone else...b:surrender
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Listen up people! Beside Bait's squad that I am not sure if we can beat (he has full 3rd cast now, but we still have would fair well), hex squad can squash any other team.

Nykage et all boooooo
    Icutmyself et all booooo
    Wadsio et all booooo
    Shinzoko et all boooo
    Pantene et all booooo

Rest of people no contest so far...
    Krewe, u guys lost to my squad so many times.... Tbh the only squad we won maybe 2-3 times is Bait's **** *** team... Ur squad barely sticks together, even if it happens u lose more times than u win. Remember the "bye" pms fight? :P

its not like ur sh.it dont stink :)
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I do remember. That was when I was 1vs u, it cleric chara wife, huge tank wife chara ep, that veno friend of huge tank's wife (may be some other random et from your squad. Anyways, point is I was only one from my party who were there and I lost.

I don't know if we can get 10 people together outside tw/nw, but I am open to 5v5 if you are up for it.
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Best Battle of the Nite when KindaBusy was about to capture the last flag to win
    But the Battle Timed Out and we won by default
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    losing nation winning squad b:victory
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Nerd Rage!!!!!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Best Battle of the Nite when KindaBusy was about to capture the last flag to win
    But the Battle Timed Out and we won by default

HAHAHAAHA I was in that fight!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NyKage - Lost City
    NyKage - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    How about we just fight each other in a land. You pm me where you guys are and we will be there.

Top Squads
    Demans
    Azura/Bait
    Kindabusy. (i can safely say ive never lost to this squad)
    TC
    Jb's
    Davincis
    Dukesters
    These are in no particular order just thinking of ones that were hard to win

Wadzio your squad is so nonfactor in nw its actually just a joke to us.
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    whatver party I'm in oh wait I don't log on anymore :<
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    HAHAHAAHA I was in that fight!

Off topic, how did you not know I was in LC all this time xDD?!
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    Options
    How about we just fight each other in a land. You pm me where you guys are and we will be there.

Top Squads
    Demans
    Azura/Bait
    Kindabusy. (i can safely say ive never lost to this squad)
    TC
    Jb's
    Davincis
    Dukesters
    These are in no particular order just thinking of ones that were hard to win

Wadzio your squad is so nonfactor in nw its actually just a joke to us.

Thats why ur squad lost twice in a row last friday... sry but ur squad is terribad... dun remember when i lost to ur squad last time... so losing to joke makes u look even better...
  • NyKage - Lost City
    NyKage - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Thats why ur squad lost twice in a row last friday... sry but ur squad is terribad... dun remember when i lost to ur squad last time... so losing to joke makes u look even better...

Wadzio my nation won last week...and we didnt lose a single war we beat Ikut's group homie
    We say jesya and she died instantly then went back to base to get a head start out. Didnt see u ever