[SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow congrats!b:cute
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm curious the circumstances behind the 7 million damage hit b:surprised.

My best hit is only around 5.5m b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It was on yan the traitor, had a pretty good number of debuffs on it. Had bm dragons, sage subsea, demon veno amp, seeker fire debuff thingy, demon devour, undine, tangling mire and I triple spark -> chi pot -> BT with frenzy. Could have potentially increased damage with sage veno amp, a nw pot, possibly more defense reduction with demon ironwood or genie spark (not really sure what yan's resists were with those debuffs.. these may be unnecessary), and choosing a mob that doesn't resist ice prison. I think a 10m hit would be possible, just need to find the right target :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It was on yan the traitor, had a pretty good number of debuffs on it. Had bm dragons, sage subsea, demon veno amp, seeker fire debuff thingy, demon devour, undine, tangling mire and I triple spark -> chi pot -> BT with frenzy. Could have potentially increased damage with sage veno amp, a nw pot, possibly more defense reduction with demon ironwood or genie spark (not really sure what yan's resists were with those debuffs.. these may be unnecessary), and choosing a mob that doesn't resist ice prison. I think a 10m hit would be possible, just need to find the right target :P

Recruit more seekers and do it on the damage test mob after they QPQ pvp debuffs from duels. Unless they fixed that.

Do it inside the faction base and you can get 40m!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Recruit more seekers and do it on the damage test mob after they QPQ pvp debuffs from duels. Unless they fixed that.

Do it inside the faction base and you can get 40m!

:o interesting idea. The dmg test mob does resist ice prison though, and I don't think it'd be possible to get soul shatter on the mob (pve only, so can't put it on a seeker to transfer).. although I'm thinking I probably should have had the seeker use heart shatter as well for the increased damage on the physical part of BT. I seem to remember some random mob with millions of hp out in the water to the east of arch, I was thinking if it is still there and I can find it maybe I could see if ice prison works on it. I could also just put all the debuffs on a seeker and have it transfer to one of the level 1 mobs that walk around in cities (horses, chickens etc) and see what I hit it for lol
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah you can hit for some insane numbers in trial 6 and 7 with the base buff. What I wouldnt give to bring that into TW...
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Off topic or maybe on topic-

Congrats on 105!
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    :o interesting idea. The dmg test mob does resist ice prison though, and I don't think it'd be possible to get soul shatter on the mob (pve only, so can't put it on a seeker to transfer).. although I'm thinking I probably should have had the seeker use heart shatter as well for the increased damage on the physical part of BT. I seem to remember some random mob with millions of hp out in the water to the east of arch, I was thinking if it is still there and I can find it maybe I could see if ice prison works on it. I could also just put all the debuffs on a seeker and have it transfer to one of the level 1 mobs that walk around in cities (horses, chickens etc) and see what I hit it for lol

616, 183 http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/mob/24902 north west of raging tides

Its the Ancient Sea Dragon a lvl 1 mob with 100mill hp and yes it is there always. If someone has killed it the spawn time is under a minute.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    616, 183 http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/mob/24902 north west of raging tides

Its the Ancient Sea Dragon a lvl 1 mob with 100mill hp and yes it is there always. If someone has killed it the spawn time is under a minute.

:O I'll go take a look later on :D ty!
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    ty for all the gratz btw b:cute
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:chuckle I forgot about that mob. I am going to give it a whack when I have a chance lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2013

If you have someone with devour + high enough str genie for mire, the pdef goes to 0 anyways. If you want as high a damage test as possible (outside trial) try on the tideborn lochness monster boss. I think all his defenses are at 1 and of course, 999m hp. Or 99m..something like that..if you don't one shot it, you suck!
  • Arctix - Dreamweaver
    Arctix - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you have someone with devour + high enough str genie for mire, the pdef goes to 0 anyways. If you want as high a damage test as possible (outside trial) try on the tideborn lochness monster boss. I think all his defenses are at 1 and of course, 999m hp. Or 99m..something like that..if you don't one shot it, you suck!

We hav noted ur suggestion and we as pwi designers will try our level best to make ur wish come true in future updates within a reasonable price range

UR WISH IS OUR COMMAND b:cute
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    Just as an update, I got all the buffs I could think of and went to that test mob.. tried a few times but it just would not crit. My highest non-crit on it was 6,799,059.. but everyone was getting tired and didn't continue trying for a crit. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll put up a 13 or 14m hit in my sig :D
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just as an update, I got all the buffs I could think of and went to that test mob.. tried a few times but it just would not crit. My highest non-crit on it was 6,799,059.. but everyone was getting tired and didn't continue trying for a crit. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll put up a 13 or 14m hit in my sig :D

For curiosity's sake, were you using base crit buffs or other crit buffs?