Before and After Ini Edits~

Comments

• RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I dont have the original one's on this comp but this is how my sin has looked for the past 2 years or so. It used to be dark blueish.
    in Armor
    http://i.imgur.com/g2mpPa8.jpg

In Fash

http://i.imgur.com/L0t1vmN.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • analauralegui
    analauralegui Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Mi hermosa mystic b:dirty
    [IMG][/img]anitaba.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2013

So damn cute b:dirty
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

she is pretty but she looks to young for that size breast and fashion IMO b:surrender
    love the pouty feel to her
    other than that she is adorable
    I know its not the rate section but this has always been something that kinda bugs me

but you might see her as childlike so I really dont mean to offend but I think she looks just perfect in the falballa dress and umm smaller ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frenzynoise - Heavens Tear
    Frenzynoise - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Pretty! Her **** are a little huge, but other than that I think she is very cute. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziarat - Heavens Tear
    Ziarat - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    r215oy.jpg

I know what most people will thinkb:laugh before (not for a long time) she looked young and innocent, guess she's very unheppy that she was made by meb:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Beautiful sig by Wonderful & Wickedf:cute
  • Fumoon - Raging Tide
    Fumoon - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    anitaba.jpg
    My God! b:shocked

This is quite possibly the most gorgeous PWI character ever created (and I've seen A LOT of characters).

I love everything about her, from the new hairstyle (which is by far the prettiest available hairstyle in the game imo) to the amazing combo of the innocent child-like looking face and mature body. Yes, it looks a bit odd on a first look but I think it works in your character's favour, honestly. Very pretty. I'm definitely not capable of designing a character like that! :(

r215oy.jpg

I know what most people will laugh before (not for a long time) she looked young and innocent, guess she's very unheppy that she was made by me
    Nonsense! I actually prefer her look after :D She looked.... quite generic before but now she has this very frightening uniqueness to her! *thumbs up* from me b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • analauralegui
    analauralegui Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My God! b:shocked

This is quite possibly the most gorgeous PWI character ever created (and I've seen A LOT of characters).

I love everything about her, from the new hairstyle (which is by far the prettiest available hairstyle in the game imo) to the amazing combo of the innocent child-like looking face and mature body. Yes, it looks a bit odd on a first look but I think it works in your character's favour, honestly. Very pretty. I'm definitely not capable of designing a character like that! :(

Nonsense! I actually prefer her look after :D She looked.... quite generic before but now she has this very frightening uniqueness to her! *thumbs up* from me b:victory

b: gracias muchas gracias , me alagas muchob: cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    b: gracias muchas gracias , me alagas muchob: cute
    B: Thank you thank you very much, much flatter me: cute

Hey Ana, I'm sorry but the forums are English only. Please provide a translation if you can.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear
    Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Before
    651ed752-e522-4adf-b473-169600686630_zps537d2780.jpg

After
    2013-04-1011-21-35_zpsae9661ab.png

Once more xD
    4eca177a-f94a-40ac-8539-53fc64a83c40_zpsac934685.jpg

My graphics card is a little screwed, that's why she now has buckteeth -.-
    But I miss her looking demonic, so I'm gonna give her back her wings
  • aishle
    aishle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    2013-04-1719-27-05_zps8d383e1e.png

tried it w/ my new seeker b:pleased
  • chaskadaye
    chaskadaye Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just a little change so far on my veno. Still playing with my settings.

venofacebefore_zps56f30f31.jpg

venoafter_zpsc3aac837.jpg
  • Evaleenmarie - Archosaur
    Evaleenmarie - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    20dc4a2b-37a8-489a-ac0f-98f49285bec2_zps4504a836.jpg

d857f4af-7cb3-4351-a63e-688fe05f21aa_zpsb1e6c774.jpg

da4fe17f-39b2-4276-bc89-868b0da38ffe_zpsc5f16484.jpg
    (One of the pics originally used for the Fashion Contest so that's why it's edited lol)

Put lots of work into herb:surrender
    But I'm quite proud of my work. Will probably tweak her looks some more in the futureb:cute
  • Arizme - Heavens Tear
    Arizme - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    20dc4a2b-37a8-489a-ac0f-98f49285bec2_zps4504a836.jpg

d857f4af-7cb3-4351-a63e-688fe05f21aa_zpsb1e6c774.jpg

da4fe17f-39b2-4276-bc89-868b0da38ffe_zpsc5f16484.jpg
    (One of the pics originally used for the Fashion Contest so that's why it's edited lol)

Put lots of work into herb:surrender
    But I'm quite proud of my work. Will probably tweak her looks some more in the futureb:cute

Love it!
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump (I hope it's not a necro yet)

So this is my veno now. She used to be full old-style, no INI edits, and I was quite happy with her looks, didn't even try to touch her any more. But recently, I have yielded to the general tendency and gave her EG eyes.
    e62d9106-08b5-4d5e-969b-ce8167bc1373.jpg
    But I began to doubt as to the new look right there. b:sad Not like I find it awful or something, but to me, she looks a bit cold and aloof b:question Plus, with certain lighting, I can see these dancing flashes of light in the eyes, and this weird glow haunts my nightmares. Do you think it's worth to return to the old look?
    b42f61ad-f326-45e7-b98e-1ce3d58a59b3.jpg
    Ignore the greenish eye makeup, I just wanted it to look like an almost total lack of eyeliner b:surrender
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    e62d9106-08b5-4d5e-969b-ce8167bc1373.jpg
    But I began to doubt as to the new look right there. Not like I find it awful or something, but to me, she looks a bit cold and aloof. Plus, with certain lighting, I can see these dancing flashes of light in the eyes, and this weird glow haunts my nightmares. Do you think it's worth to return to the old look?
    b42f61ad-f326-45e7-b98e-1ce3d58a59b3.jpg
    Ignore the greenish eye makeup, I just wanted it to look like an almost total lack of eyeliner

I personally find that the new look with EG eyes is better. Her expression is the same with or without it, but the texture gives her face a little more life I think compared to the duller eye. If she feels cold/aloof maybe you can try making her smile a little bit or relaxing her eyebrows a little?

In the end, she is yours so you should go with what you feel looks the best b:victory
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you Susylu, so glad to receive a response from you b:victory. It seems to me that yes, that's maybe eyebrows looking a little tense. I'm just , as ever, being afraid of breaking the good old rule "if it ain't broke don't fix it". But still, it just costs 1000 dq points to swap the appearance to w/e I like at the moment, so maybe I don't need to be as afraid of editing what I'm already happy with, lol.
  • Evaleenmarie - Archosaur
    Evaleenmarie - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Love it!

Thank you, thank youb:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you Susylu, so glad to receive a response from you b:victory. It seems to me that yes, that's maybe eyebrows looking a little tense. I'm just , as ever, being afraid of breaking the good old rule "if it ain't broke don't fix it". But still, it just costs 1000 dq points to swap the appearance to w/e I like at the moment, so maybe I don't need to be as afraid of editing what I'm already happy with, lol.

Haha yeah that is a good rule but I think it's usually worth it to change something we're already content with to maybe find something else we like better and to keep improving. I'd make sure to save a preset of her current look to have a reference back if you do get the dq makeover scrolls tho... just in case :P
  • Miiy - Archosaur
    Miiy - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    First time int editing b:surrender

Here is the before

rbz02u.png

And after

112almr.png

(not very good at SS either.. xD)
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    First time int editing b:surrender

Here is the before

rbz02u.png

And after

112almr.png

(not very good at SS either.. xD)

such a big difference.. looked like a preset and now it looks unique:D gj
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I plan on making my archer's skin pure red, and the hair pure red also. Any idea if this is possible?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I plan on making my archer's skin pure red, and the hair pure red also. Any idea if this is possible?

It is possible. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My Ying (veno) is a cat and has white hair (the long hair w/ purple shell) and the beautiful eyes of the seeker - but I want to look more like my name > Ying.

Can anyone give me any ideas?

- I love longer hair but have wigs
    - I am not sure if white is the best color for her hair
    - She looks cute, but I have her thinner than the normal girls
    - Shes a tiny bit tan (not white)
    - And I love the seekers eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • leolove
    leolove Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:kiss
    I got no "before & after"s to post :( all my characters were already ini-ed before they made it official... (yes I never listened to them to fix it b:avoid). Then again, I pretty much stopped playing b:surrender
  • chinaroses
    chinaroses Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    I don't have a after pic (not yet anyways) but probably will after I get some new accessories for her.
    Ladyumay.png[/URL]
  • Vulpinchen - Lost City
    Vulpinchen - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My Veno :)

ne6e.jpg

First I only gave her other Hair and the lovely EG- Eyes but later I also edited the eye, lip and hair colour :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ignore the hair, I'm just wearing a fashion hairstyle in the second pic, normal hair is still the same. I didn't use the "before" ini for a long time so I don't even have an ingame screenshot. I kinda felt I needed to change it so I didn't take any screenshots.

2db32w8.jpg
    10wnpsy.jpg

I love pale skin but it doesn't look good in PW, so I had to change it
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • ivexxiie
    ivexxiie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Can I please have the .ini for her? :3 She's so pretty.. b:cute