Gratz Karma on Winning TW Season #3

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lets count the people from RoC who had good refined R9...

Aesthor, Scrubby, Domgrath, Ehmi, Steopie, Nalimus(not really good refines), Kashin, Kyia, Keita, Elvindor, Kiyoshi that's 11 at the moment...farming what...80 people?

Add to it!

b:sad
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Shewes, it's funny how you talk like you're an authority on...anything. I'd be surprised if those "About 10" people would even admit to knowing you. It must really smell in your house with how much talking comes from the wrong end.

I'm disappointed you weren't able to get the cap off.

who are you? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    who are you? b:question

I'm just some guy selling non-childproof bottles.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    I'm just some guy selling non-childproof bottles.

nice to meet you bottles seller - I'm wes b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nice to meet you bottles seller - I'm wes b:cute

You really are obtuse. Pay better attention next time at your spawn point - if you bother to show up, let alone stay in the instance.

One day, someone in Rad will explain in a reasonable way why they put up with some of you people.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    and yet, i know at least 3 ppl (3 of ~10 i know in karma lol) there who arent happy coz of it

it's none of my business tho, it's your backyard

I also knew people in Rad who told me they thought you were extremely stupid, and were glad when you left. Does that reflect the opinion of all of Rad? b:laugh

There were scrubs in Enrage who didn't like me either. If you only found 3 people in Karma who didn't like me, you've been slacking. Likewise if you only found 3 people to disagree with a major guild decision like inviting RoC, you've been slacking. I'm fairly sure GREAT many more than 3 people preferred not to have the merger. Try harder to be stupid why don'tcha.

Like I said though, see you at your spawn point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    heh
    it's just like NW atm - 5 ppl with good gear easily smash 20 crappy geared opponenets and it's 1/4
    same happened during old TWs - 10-15 ppl from roc with good refined r9 + others were just farmins us - once rad's memebers started getting r9's they became stronger than roc

and i was talking about last 10 TWs vs roc (with main memembers) - those 15 min short battles

So you're saying that out of Rad's 70-80 people, they did not have enough R9s to count up to 10-15 R9s? That's sad for RAD, but unfortunately not true. As much as I would like to brag that RoC's 15 people outgeared Rad's 80, we did not. Rad had more total R9s than us at the time. We specifically counted them because you guys were crying about it so much. We only counted people with at least +10 weapons too.

Just because YOU were getting oneshot left and right at the time doesn't mean your guildmates were.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh no it's the "Karma is winning only because RoC joined!" argument again, spiced up with a "people in Karma hated you joining anyway..." backed up by 3 people (outta 120ish...yup...that's a statistically seriously relevant number, indeed). b:shocked

Really now...this is taking "ridiculous" to a whole new dimension...

When there's lotsa people all grouped up together, there is a really low chance, that everybody will like everybody...there's people in Karma that I don't like either...it's freaking normal...stop trying to turn this into a spoon for a drama pot -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    now lets count ppl in radiance who had good gear:
    beuhar, and.... and.... ehhh guess that's it rofl

just because he is the only memorable one doesnt mean that rad doesnt/didnt have more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    now lets count ppl in radiance who had good gear:
    beuhar, and.... and.... ehhh guess that's it rofl

That's REALLY funny cuz my friends and I like to joke about the OTHER time you were arguing with me about Rad and you named a bunch of people but missed Beuhar, and we were like wow, if we were Beuhar we'd be so offended.

I admit Beuhar can do more alone than the rest of Rad put together, but that doesn't mean the rest of Rad doesn't have gear. But now Radiance gets to see how highly you thought of them while you were there. *shrug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    just because he is the only memorable one doesnt mean that rad doesnt/didnt have more.

mysticnight doesnt count ! :P not sure he was sill in radiance tho b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    That's REALLY funny cuz my friends and I like to joke about the OTHER time you were arguing with me about Rad and you named a bunch of people but missed Beuhar, and we were like wow, if we were Beuhar we'd be so offended.

I admit Beuhar can do more alone than the rest of Rad put together, but that doesn't mean the rest of Rad doesn't have gear. But now Radiance gets to see how highly you thought of them while you were there. *shrug*

an idiot is an idiot
    beuhar's gear isnt any great if u didnt notice - sure he had way better gear than most of us few months ago but now? not rly - there are ppl way better geared than him in Radiance atm

now bring back the real duck! coz seems it has been removed from the TW map.. AGAIN b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Oh no it's the "Karma is winning only because RoC joined!" argument again, spiced up with a "people in Karma hated you joining anyway..." backed up by 3 people (outta 120ish...yup...that's a statistically seriously relevant number, indeed). b:shocked

Really now...this is taking "ridiculous" to a whole new dimension...

When there's lotsa people all grouped up together, there is a really low chance, that everybody will like everybody...there's people in Karma that I don't like either...it's freaking normal...stop trying to turn this into a spoon for a drama pot -.-

I always laugh when people make that "argument." While it's very flattering to us ex-RoCs (and I'm sure everyone would believe me when I say our egos are already quite big) that people think that we single handedly were the deciding factors against GD, if that were completely true we'd have attacked GD ourselves from RoC.

Well, we wanted to beat GD. We looked at Rad, we looked at Karma. We shook our heads at Rad and decided they were too hopelessly bad even with our help, and we joined Karma. Karma did not disappoint ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    an idiot is an idiot
    beuhar's gear isnt any great if u didnt notice - sure he had way better gear than most of us few months ago but now? not rly - there are ppl way better geared than him in Radiance atm

now bring back the real duck! coz seems it has been removed from the TW map.. AGAIN b:bye

His gear isn't great but he knows what he's doing...unlike the rest of you. I mean, YOU have stage 3 too.

Oh no, RoC got wiped off the map when the members left. Big surprise. The amount of stupid in your posts is astounding. I think you've even surpassed VanillaOnion. Yea you've definitely surpassed VanillaOnion and went into Picexplorer territory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    I always laugh when people make that "argument." While it's very flattering to us ex-RoCs (and I'm sure everyone would believe me when I say our egos are already quite big) that people think that we single handedly were the deciding factors against GD, if that were completely true we'd have attacked GD ourselves from RoC.

Well, we wanted to beat GD. We looked at Rad, we looked at Karma. We shook our heads at Rad and decided they were too hopelessly bad even with our help, and we joined Karma. Karma did not disappoint ;)

I wonder if Rad would've chosen to get off their radiant high horse and accept the merge :o

That would've been really interestingb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:sad

Awwwww :(

I still love you, I just forgot about you!b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As it is Easter, can't we all get a long. Lets put down these poisonous pens/keyboards and hold hands, share a Hot Cross Bun and a basket of Easter Eggs.

And if you don't celebrate Easter due to your beliefs, that's fine, you can still join in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    I wonder if Rad would've chosen to get off their radiant high horse and accept the merge :o

That would've been really interestingb:chuckle

You wouldn't have to ask that if you saw how excited they were at Steopie's MSpaint application.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    You wouldn't have to ask that if you saw how excited they were at Steopie's MSpaint application.

LoLb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As it is Easter, can't we all get a long. Lets put down these poisonous pens/keyboards and hold hands, share a Hot Cross Bun and a basket of Easter Eggs.

And if you don't celebrate Easter due to your beliefs, that's fine, you can still join in.

I'm here for the Hot Cross Bun's b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
    edited March 2013
    I'm here for the Hot Cross Bun's b:chuckle

Hot Cross Buns with King Island Cheddar cheese.

No joke, it tastes so good!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lets count the people from RoC who had good refined R9...

Aesthor, Scrubby, Domgrath, Ehmi, Steopie, Nalimus(not really good refines), Kashin, Kyia, Keita, Elvindor, Kiyoshi that's 11 at the moment...farming what...80 people?

Add to it!

I am so good I get counted twice. And if only Rad didnt laugh at us and spit in our faces about the trololol thing. Things might've been different, prob not but small chance. You give trust to earn trust.

And Rad's r9 when we faced them. Beuhar, jasriana, profx, pimp, shes, bale, aeroboi, shadowshot, loneywolf, orehemei, fierymint, some other archers/wizs/bms/barbs,psys,clerics,etc. If I cant remember you by name, you were probably bad or didnt have a loud mouth. So yea prob atleast 20+ r9s/r9s3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    I am so good I get counted twice.

b:quietb:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Kashin and Keita are the same person and only Keita is well geared. Kashin is a buffer.

Not that Kashin can't spawn kill Radiance from his buff barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Kashin and Keita are the same person and only Keita is well geared. Kashin is a buffer.

Well...his buff barb is better geared than 90% of rad, as is his psy actually.

Not that Kashin can't spawn kill Radiance from his buff barb.

I thought we were counting characters!b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    But we do know that rad had trouble spawn killing Roc buffers.

In the end just remember what the core from RoC is capable of. It draws enough attention from the whole server from being QQ roC joined and now that's only reason you won to, omg I see a picture of RoC toons made by steo's duck and I wish to fap fap fap over them possibly joining.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    I thought we were counting characters!b:surrender

R9 characters! His barb isn't R9. It's Nirvana XD

But considering Rad failed to "spawn kill" my psy buffer who was only wearing a weapon...

Anyway, on behalf of RoC, I'd like to thank QQers for flattering us, but right now we're Karma.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    R9 characters! His barb isn't R9. It's Nirvana XD

But considering Rad failed to "spawn kill" my psy buffer who was only wearing a weapon...

Anyway, on behalf of RoC, I'd like to thank QQers for flattering us, but right now we're Karma.

But but...his barb should be considered rank 9 if you compare it to the TT 99 people Rad seems to loveb:surrenderb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am so good I get counted twice. And if only Rad didnt laugh at us and spit in our faces about the trololol thing. Things might've been different, prob not but small chance. You give trust to earn trust.

And Rad's r9 when we faced them. Beuhar, jasriana, profx, pimp, shes, bale, aeroboi, shadowshot, loneywolf, orehemei, fierymint, some other archers/wizs/bms/barbs,psys,clerics,etc. If I cant remember you by name, you were probably bad or didnt have a loud mouth. So yea prob atleast 20+ r9s/r9s3.

You forgot phawnie, conavar (if he has more than weapon), urbanpulse at some low refines I believe, Korrien (?), MissWiz, tugorian (he was still there for some battles against us), bloodseeker, some bm that sounded like Drakeniel that I remember for running in to spawn kill alt buffers the exact same time I shot down 5 clerics.
    There are more with just weapon off the top of my head, but I think we're counting full r9s.

But then again, when outnumbered, I think everybody who has ever pvp'd understands that its not the dmg that kills, but the CCs...and a TT cleric or bm has CCs and IG as a r9 one.
  • KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear
    KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Congratulations are in order for Karma. Good showing.