What is Weapon Fashion??

Options
XX_Terisa_Xx - Raging Tide
XX_Terisa_Xx - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am interested in a fashion weapon but I have no idea how to get one or even what it is :o
I dont like any of the T3 weapons all blue and white and stuff doesnt fit my style.
I like my awesome looking Evanescence, not some "more powerful" fluffy sage thing :/
Its the only thing preventing me from upgrading, sounds funny doesnt it. Im all dark, when I get my sandy world it would stand out soo much
Post edited by XX_Terisa_Xx - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I am interested in a fashion weapon but I have no idea how to get one or even what it is :o
    I dont like any of the T3 weapons all blue and white and stuff doesnt fit my style.
    I like my awesome looking Evanescence, not some "more powerful" fluffy sage thing :/
    Its the only thing preventing me from upgrading, sounds funny doesnt it. Im all dark, when I get my sandy world it would stand out soo much

It's not in our version yet, but if you check out ecatomb.net, you can see the first few ones that are out on PWCN.
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I had seen those and I cannot imagine anyone getting them other than for laughs which is likely what its for. Maybe if they brought out more and depending what it is I'd consider getting one lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's not in our version yet, but if you check out ecatomb.net, you can see the first few ones that are out on PWCN.

Those. Look. Freaking. Awesome.
    I want xD
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I should note that they are rumored to be temporary. I think 6 days.

I just want to throw plates of food at people :(