How long did it take...

Star_Prism - Archosaur
Star_Prism - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
... before people started selling FC again.

On our server it was a little over 3 hours before WC was flooded with people selling/buying rooms again. b:cry (including a post from someone wanting to buy rooms for a level 60 sin b:cry b:cry b:cry)

Well, we had one good week; will just have to cherish the memory and live in hope that it will return again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

star-chaster.deviantart.com

star-chaster.tumblr.com
Post edited by Star_Prism - Archosaur on

Comments

• lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And the return of low-level toon who just joined your faction for 3 minutes, obviously an alt and asked for a post, saying "I'm a good player, I'll hit 90 by tonight."

it seems High level = The only requirement needs to held a post in a faction.

And 30 minutes later he's spamming faction chat asking for a res and begging for a help to kill Krixxix... (he managed to hit level 64 by that time) and he surprisingly waiting patiently for another 30 minutes for any cleric to come online in the faction.
    And yeah, you guess it, for that 30 minutes of waiting he flooded the faction chat with the same repeated sentence...

...lol....

and no, he didn't get any post later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well. It certainly didn't take long at all to get back into full-swing

Bad End.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited March 2013

On our server it was a little over 3 hours before WC was flooded with people selling/buying rooms again. b:cry (including a post from someone wanting to buy rooms for a level 60 sin b:cry b:cry b:cry)

Well, we had one good week; will just have to cherish the memory and live in hope that it will return again.

3 hours ? what a bad marketing. I'f i had been online, id make sure i was the first to offer again b:laugh

Another solution comes to my mind though. Maybe they should make a different chatchannel for offering FC. That way you wouldnt have to read it in WC and not be bothered by it :)
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I said it a million times, FC was going back to normal. They were not going to put any extra work in making changes, just turn it back on. People started freaking out like it was the end of the world.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Instantly I'd guess.

Dunno I put my shop toon up this morning and saw no one selling FF, but 4 separate groups looking for a level ranged Cleric or Tank for FF. Hooray for grouping and playing the game.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    how is the goon xp?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm just wondering how long it will be before some low level player, new faction member or otherwise, asks me for a "fcc run plzzz". Some low levels seem to think high levels are put here to solo fcc for them. b:surrender
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    how is the goon xp?

zomg if they accidentally reverted that I'd laugh so hard.
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I said it a million times, FC was going back to normal. They were not going to put any extra work in making changes, just turn it back on. People started freaking out like it was the end of the world.

Yes but now there's discussion about level restriction so don't hold out for more level 1 noob alts you plan to make for long.
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Whole exp room was available by the first hour after servers went up. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Whole exp room was available by the first hour after servers went up. b:shutup
    Interestingly enough, I'm seeing more calls for forming regular squads than for selling heads right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Interestingly enough, I'm seeing more calls for forming regular squads than for selling heads right now.

Really? I see a combination of whole rooms or boss/mobs/heads spots where they keep spamming for a tank or something for 30 minutes. But then again I play at the wackiest times b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • punkcharmingx
    punkcharmingx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i sold fc about 30 minutes after maint ended and tbh all the QQing makes me wanna do it again, id bet anything half u people crying have done fc yourself, stop crying and worrying about how other people level, if you want to spend a month leveling to 80 thats fine then SPEND A MONTH LEVELING TO 80, i personally would rather level to 100 in a week... why??? CUZ I CAN, its an option so why the hell wouldnt i use it? anyone with half a brain would level the fast way in any mmo as long as its cheap, even so leveling to 100 in fc is cheaper then leveling through all those boring levels. i will admit most people dont know how to play their class but who cares? its an easy kill for those who do, not only that but with the amount of high level players who HAVE quit this game due to end game boredom it wouldnt hurt to have a few extra high levels on the servers cuz god knows (other then the few still here) we all have spent all our tele's at 1 point in time saying "lf barb for blablabla" or "where are all the clerics?" just **** and play your game your way and let other people play it there way, if you dont like people leveling in fc then maybe in your party requirement instead of saying link wep you can say "noone from fc allowed" now im gonna go sell some fc to some over paying noob who im hoping will get bored of his toon in a week and pay me the same ridiculous (2mil per exp room) on his alts :) cya
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i sold fc about 30 minutes after maint ended and tbh all the QQing makes me wanna do it again, id bet anything half u people crying have done fc yourself, stop crying and worrying about how other people level, if you want to spend a month leveling to 80 thats fine then SPEND A MONTH LEVELING TO 80, i personally would rather level to 100 in a week... why??? CUZ I CAN, its an option so why the hell wouldnt i use it? anyone with half a brain would level the fast way in any mmo as long as its cheap, even so leveling to 100 in fc is cheaper then leveling through all those boring levels. i will admit most people dont know how to play their class but who cares? its an easy kill for those who do, not only that but with the amount of high level players who HAVE quit this game due to end game boredom it wouldnt hurt to have a few extra high levels on the servers cuz god knows (other then the few still here) we all have spent all our tele's at 1 point in time saying "lf barb for blablabla" or "where are all the clerics?" just **** and play your game your way and let other people play it there way, if you dont like people leveling in fc then maybe in your party requirement instead of saying link wep you can say "noone from fc allowed" now im gonna go sell some fc to some over paying noob who im hoping will get bored of his toon in a week and pay me the same ridiculous (2mil per exp room) on his alts :) cya

its people like you that are part of the reason this game is in a slow downfall. You people are also the reason all the wonderful people and my old friends have quit. the quick lvling doesnt just make them an easy kill for people in pvp they are also one in pve. pve affects us all when we have to sqaud with these dolts. if you dont have time to play the game fully why the **** are you even here. You people have ruined the gaming industry turning most games into utter pieces of ****s i dont know why the morons up stairs listen to you wastes of space.b:angry
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Well, aren't you just special?

I do indeed avoid your kind when I squad. Your demeanor demonstrates why plevelers are reviled on every server and rightly so. You may get some nice equipment and you may reach high levels, but you'll always be just a little kid with a bad attitude.

cya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are you just special?

I do indeed avoid your kind when I squad. Your demeanor demonstrates why plevelers are reviled on every server and rightly so. You may get some nice equipment and you may reach high levels, but you'll always be just a little kid with a bad attitude.

cya.

Maybe your kind are the one's with the bad attitude. Prejudice against people who power level is just as wrong. Pot calling the kettle black. Pathetic. And not saying I plvl all my toons, I do when i feel like it. I have that right.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013

ur the main reason this game is DEAD
    but i dont worry much as server are so empty nowdays that perhaps devs wake up and put a stop to this greed and if they do ill give you all the blame.
    enjoy it while it last is all i can think of cos who knows how long hyper is allowed in fc
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    'Leven days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A few minority selling FC kills the entire game? GG
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    anyone with half a brain...

So where did the other half of your brain go? Might want to find it before you walk into a wall and can't figure out what to do or something.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Instantly I'd guess.

Dunno I put my shop toon up this morning and saw no one selling FF, but 4 separate groups looking for a level ranged Cleric or Tank for FF. Hooray for grouping and playing the game.

lol within minutes of the server up, there was a plvl squad....
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm just wondering how long it will be before some low level player, new faction member or otherwise, asks me for a "fcc run plzzz". Some low levels seem to think high levels are put here to solo fcc for them. b:surrender

b:surrender Same boat here

In one day I got like 10 pms asking me to solo FCC for them. Not that I can not do it, I just don't want to do it.

Some people instantly buy FCC heads/br and went plvl, some people buy private plvlng. And in the end, the complaint is always the same "I don't have coins for gear/skills", then they started to asked me to solo TT for mats b:cry
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    Badonkajonck - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Based on this you are referring to PVP. have you ever thought about PvE? People care about others not knowing their toons because, high levels actually care about getting their BH done. "I don't care if i die, I'll just fcc the exp back." <-- Most stupidest thing I have heard. People like you is the reason this game is dying.
    I'm a Forest Eating Hippo.

Currently working in Secret Forrest Location on Arch.

Current Equipment:pwcalc.com/3290bcd3841dc936<-- Buffed
    (Tips/advice always welcomed)
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    anwynd wrote: »
    its people like you that are part of the reason this game is in a slow downfall. You people are also the reason all the wonderful people and my old friends have quit. the quick lvling doesnt just make them an easy kill for people in pvp they are also one in pve. pve affects us all when we have to sqaud with these dolts. if you dont have time to play the game fully why the **** are you even here. You people have ruined the gaming industry turning most games into utter pieces of ****s i dont know why the morons up stairs listen to you wastes of space.b:angry

I agree. But the bottom line is, it's PW's fault for allowing this
    situation to exist in the first place. I've come to believe PW has
    determined these "wham-bam-thank you, ma'am" type of players are the
    ones most likely to max-out mom's credit card on the game.

They've probably done studies & found that the immature, "want-it-NOW"
    type players spend the most $$ here. Sure, the players who actually
    desire to PLAY A GAME will spend money, but it's probably more of a
    slow trickle over time type of spending.

And PW is apparently very like those same immature "wham-bam-thank you,
    ma'am" type players . . . . They WANT IT NOW!

We can blame the players till the cows come home (and yes, they--the
    players, not the cows--are spoiled, hideous little brats with an
    overwhelming sense of entitlement, inculcated since birth with the belief
    that having STUFF is the only worthwhile thing in this existence,
    the only thing worth striving for, the only thing that IS!
    But I digress . . . .); but again, bottom line--PW could prevent this
    if they wanted to. Apparently they don't. And I will always be
    saddened by the fact that PW could have had conceivably one of the
    best, longest-lasting, most famous CLASSIC games the MMO world had
    ever seen, but they blew it.
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    How about you use another option pw installed called "kick" that allows a person to kick a useless player from a squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not being able to play class in squad due to FCC is another problem.

One problem I see what FCC caused is that some people manages to make their toon lvl high (like 90-100), but they don't have coins for skills and gears.

So what happen then? Some people begin to beg for coins, asking someone for solo run to tt to farm mats. And the worst is, some of them even started to scam other player just to get coins, and I have seen this many times.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I stopped doing BH a while ago, and it has absolutely nothing to do with not being able to find a squad.

It has nothing to do with that squads inability to "play their class".

There are other things those people do that keep people thinking, "why am I even here - wasting money over a prolonged period of time...for this?"

A better drop system would do tons more than driving people away from the game does...any day.

I'll give you a clue:

WC: LFM for Lunar. My fee my drops!

I guess anyone else in the squad is just sight-seeing. ;)
  • punkcharmingx
    punkcharmingx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lol be mad at me all you want noobs, i dont care who levels in fc, i dont cash shop but maybe sometimes cuz everyone cant afford to spend the same price as there car in gear for pwi, so i sell fc's to make money, wether you guys approve of it or not ill do it until its bannable, if u dont like it level your alts the hard way, and for you noobs who tell me IM the reason this game is dead.. are you stupid??? IM THE REASON THIS GAME IS DEAD?? rofl i do what i have to do to make money, not cheating not stealing and all of you biast nabs know for a FACT that you yourself have used fc before, isnt it he who is without sin cast the first stone? i think its funny how 90% of people have used fc to level but ridicule others for doing exactly what they do, u guys are a joke, squad me dont squad me i dont care im not here to make your game play easier.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    WC: LFM for Lunar. My fee my drops!

I guess anyone else in the squad is just sight-seeing. ;)

Well, no, they are getting a daily quest done. It's not exactly slave labor. Even so, there is no one forcing people to run with them.

I mean, everyone makes a choice. If people want to be ****, let them be. I am glad at the stupidity of others because, otherwise, I'd not make any money merching stuff.

/derailing
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lol be mad at me all you want noobs, i dont care who levels in fc, i dont cash shop but maybe sometimes cuz everyone cant afford to spend the same price as there car in gear for pwi, so i sell fc's to make money, wether you guys approve of it or not ill do it until its bannable, if u dont like it level your alts the hard way, and for you noobs who tell me IM the reason this game is dead.. are you stupid??? IM THE REASON THIS GAME IS DEAD?? rofl i do what i have to do to make money, not cheating not stealing and all of you biast nabs know for a FACT that you yourself have used fc before, isnt it he who is without sin cast the first stone? i think its funny how 90% of people have used fc to level but ridicule others for doing exactly what they do, u guys are a joke, squad me dont squad me i dont care im not here to make your game play easier.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/merchant

Now please, return to elementary school and re-learn the basics of English usage.

Of course we use FC--we use FC after level 80, run it ourselves and, in the process, discover what we could do to play our toons better, discover what over people can do, meet new people, make a start on putting your customers on blacklist, and enjoy the game.

You don't make my gaming easier; you make it harder because I have to work harder and use more teles to find people, since so many simply go and buy your exp rooms. What could be a squad that takes 1 tele to fill now takes 10-15.

Are we "noobs" for doing things the more strenuous way? Well, that's a a rhetorical question. Is a man a fool for learning? I think not.

EDIT: @ the Lunar situation: Freedom of contract; there is ample opportunity to form a free drop squad. You as an independent player have the right to consent to such an arrangement, and if you do liability for potential loss of profit falls solely on you.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive