Gratz Karma on Winning TW Season #3

Options

Comments

• Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's funny how Karma talk so much now when they have RoC on there side and GD is quiet...
    When RoC wasn't in Karma and GD was strongest Karma was quiet and GD talked alot...

The strongest faction will always keep talking alot while the others keep quiet for most of the times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's funny how Karma talk so much now when they have RoC on there side and GD is quiet...
    When RoC wasn't in Karma and GD was strongest Karma was quiet and GD talked alot...

The strongest faction will always keep talking alot while the others keep quiet for most of the times.

Uhm...sure?

Kinda seeing about the same outta Karma/Former RoC people, and less outta GD, but the same amount of hiding behind alt accounts (HI PICEXPLORER).

Actually might be less outta Karma people, as some of our ProTrolls(tm) have been taking less of an active role on the forums.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

funny how you always have talked despite never being a factor in any win :O
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    funny how you always have talked despite never being a factor in any win :O

Maybe cuz i care more about beeing in a faction i can call "Home" then jumping around to the strongest faction?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Maybe cuz i care more about beeing in a faction i can call "Home" then jumping around to the strongest faction?

Is that way you always raged in faction chat after you lost TW's in Radiance? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options

Ironic since what, joining with others made it the strongest faction and I guess you forget how long i resided with only friends in a smaller faction? lol so clueless as always. Sounds like you belong in rad with wanting a family and home :)

Kid rages in gd gc too lol
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    People will always phrase things the way it makes them feel better. It's natural and inevitable. Those we are against now say that we're Karma-RoC-Rad ("3 guilds" vs 1, ooo we're fighting "outnumbered!"). But go back further and a good majority of us were all Enrage (ooo 1 guild!). But then you can go even FURTHER back and say that Enrage was significantly old RoC and old Rad. Whatever the way you phrase it, it can be turned around and said of any guild unless that guild is completely made up of new hyper noobs...which means it would be a joke of a guild and a joke of in pvp.

But down to the main point, to those who use the "X # of guilds" excuse, it's the same PEOPLE that are beating you now as before. And of course, putting it that way is the natural and inevitable way to make those in Karma feel better, no? =P
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Is that way you always raged in faction chat after you lost TW's in Radiance? b:question

First of all i never raged after tw in Rad so u might wanna get that fact straight before u say anything.. tw is for fun, not life or death so why rage over losing? but sure i can admit that i often wounder what Rad really did in tw. Took down enemy crystal to almost 0% hp but still losing is frustrating
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I actually see a distinct LACK of trash talking. Both GD and Rad are doing a great job of kicking themselves in the pants without help from other factions.

I suggest GD and Rad merge a top 80 Trolololo style to fight the big bad blue duck before reset. You can't call it Trolololo though, that's patented to EvilTree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Actually it's mostly the same people who post on the forums the most, regardless of what faction they're in.

Even non-factors like me post b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    On a related note, I hope Sheswes realizes now what an obvious mistake it was to sacrifice his dignity and make himself look like a fool defending Rad stupidity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Actually it's mostly the same people who post on the forums the most, regardless of what faction they're in.

Even non-factors like me post b:chuckle

I mean about the trashtalking, have always seen the strongest tw faction trashtalking the most
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I mean about the trashtalking, have always seen the strongest tw faction trashtalking the most

As much as I no longer support or try to encourage trash talking, you really should not be surprised at all.When it comes to online gaming especially, the number one guild is usually the one that will do all the trash talking where as the others can only keep quiet or complain.

GD used to bash Karma and almost every other TW faction on almost a regular basis, not just about TW, but PK and the players as a person. The moment they became dethroned most of their comments descended into indirect complaints basically saying 'If RoC had not joined with Karma we would still be facerolling you'( I am paraphrasing). And then in the end they got overall silent, which should not be surprising because after a long time of trash talking others and being number one they are now 'that guild' that just gets facerolled. It really can be a big dent in the ego you once had whether some GD members will admit it or not.

In the end this is just a game and TW for me is fun whether I win or lose. But fun is a personal thing and some like the idea of causing drama and trash talking others, where as some TRY to keep quiet and just playb:chuckle.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options

That generally happens with those that become #1, which is why I still freely trash talk all little scrubs like you being one of the best players on the server b:pleased.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's not surprising that people haven't realized that no matter what faction some of us are in we're going to talk/post. The faction name and/or status of that faction has nothing to do with it. Jesus Christ when my wizard was in Rad for a short while I still talked. b:chuckle
  • Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Random: I wish Karma & GDz would disband. And Wes & Aes and every1 else would go back to Enrage. I still miss the guild from back then before I quit (and before all the r9 ****, pay more, use skills less **** arrived).
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

I talk about the same amount as I did when I was being "Radiant".

TBH I have always seen Aes post no matter what faction she was in. In fact, I think you will find she is now posting less than she was when she was in Enrage.

Always liked you as a person Tuki, but sometimes its best to stay quiet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    On a related note, I hope Sheswes realizes now what an obvious mistake it was to sacrifice his dignity and make himself look like a fool defending Rad stupidity.

wot? Rad > RoC no matter what, even with fail leaders
    as a RoC u guys were so weak u had to join some real TW guild, otherwise Rad/Skyline even Drakon would roll ya everytime within 15 min

i just find it funny that some ppl in karma are still mad because of that "merge" - 1st u changed their old real karma's faction logo to a g@y blue duck and now u simply killed their TWs b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    wot? Rad > RoC no matter what, even with fail leaders
    as a RoC u guys were so weak u had to join some real TW guild, otherwise Rad/Skyline even Drakon would roll ya everytime within 15 min

i just find it funny that some ppl in karma are still mad because of that "merge" - 1st u changed their old real karma's faction logo to a g@y blue duck and now u simply killed their TWs b:chuckle

Nah, RoC > Rad, even when most of its members are away in another faction. Rad has had fail leaders since forever, so it's not like anything changed.

We were so weak, we beat you with 1/3 the people. Please, insult yourselves more.

If Karma didn't want us to join, have them tell it to my face, because I seem to remember Karma wanting us to join. I don't mind taking RoC out of Karma if I was mistaken. Well? I'm waiting. Yea, didn't think so. How stupid can you get?

See you at your spawn point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    yawns
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Nah, RoC > Rad, even when most of its members are away in another faction. Rad has had fail leaders since forever, so it's not like anything changed.

We were so weak, we beat you with 1/3 the people. Please, insult yourselves more.

If Karma didn't want us to join, have them tell it to my face, because I seem to remember Karma wanting us to join. I don't mind taking RoC out of Karma if I was mistaken. Well? I'm waiting. Yea, didn't think so. How stupid can you get?

See you at your spawn point.

heh emo archer is still being proud of wins when RoC outgeard rad badly - you should remind us all the winner of the last 10 TWs Rad vs RoC

and that was Karma's officers decision - doesn't mean all memebrs agreed with it

"I don't mind taking RoC out of Karma" - wow... one emo archer's word and all ex-roc will leave it asap ... you must be their guru or sth b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Jealousy is a curse..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    there is nothing to be jealous of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    heh emo archer is still being proud of wins when RoC outgeard rad badly - you should remind us all the winner of the last 10 TWs Rad vs RoC

and that was Karma's officers decision - doesn't mean all memebrs agreed with it

"I don't mind taking RoC out of Karma" - wow... one emo archer's word and all ex-roc will leave it asap ... you must be their guru or sth b:shocked

RoC "outgeared" Rad with 1/3 of the members that Rad has.

Now Rad outgears RoC because:

a) all the power members are gone

b) the numbers are now like 80:2(where Rad is 80)

I do like you Sheswes, you're funny, but please don't try and talk **** though about Rad beating RoC.

Anyone feel free to correct me please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    RoC "outgeared" Rad with 1/3 of the members that Rad has.

Now Rad outgears RoC because:

a) all the power members are gone

b) the numbers are now like 80:2(where Rad is 80)

I do like you Sheswes, you're funny, but please don't try and talk **** though about Rad beating RoC.

Anyone feel free to correct me please.

heh
    it's just like NW atm - 5 ppl with good gear easily smash 20 crappy geared opponenets and it's 1/4
    same happened during old TWs - 10-15 ppl from roc with good refined r9 + others were just farmins us - once rad's memebers started getting r9's they became stronger than roc

and i was talking about last 10 TWs vs roc (with main memembers) - those 15 min short battles
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

And yet, as far as I know, no one complained about it...
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    And yet, as far as I know, no one complained about it...

and yet, i know at least 3 ppl (3 of ~10 i know in karma lol) there who arent happy coz of it

it's none of my business tho, it's your backyard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    heh
    it's just like NW atm - 5 ppl with good gear easily smash 20 crappy geared opponenets and it's 1/4
    same happened during old TWs - 10-15 ppl from roc with good refined r9 + others were just farmins us - once rad's memebers started getting r9's they became stronger than roc

and i was talking about last 10 TWs vs roc (with main memembers) - those 15 min short battles

Lets count the people from RoC who had good refined R9...

Aesthor, Scrubby, Domgrath, Ehmi, Steopie, Nalimus(not really good refines), Kashin, Kyia, Keita, Elvindor, Kiyoshi that's 11 at the moment...farming what...80 people?

Add to it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lets count the people from RoC who had good refined R9...

Aesthor, Scrubby, Domgrath, Ehmi, Steopie, Nalimus(not really good refines), Kashin, Kyia, Keita, Elvindor, Kiyoshi that's 11 at the moment...farming what...80 people?

Add to it!

now lets count ppl in radiance who had good gear:
    beuhar, and.... and.... ehhh guess that's it rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    and yet, i know at least 3 ppl (3 of ~10 i know in karma lol) there who arent happy coz of it

it's none of my business tho, it's your backyard

Shewes, it's funny how you talk like you're an authority on...anything. I'd be surprised if those "About 10" people would even admit to knowing you. It must really smell in your house with how much talking comes from the wrong end.

I'm disappointed you weren't able to get the cap off.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5