missing sockets(-1)

m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
m0nst3rsk1ll3rs Posts: 38 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Support Desk
i bougt time ago from a player warsoul of earth with 3 sockets.x2 +62hp and one +50.today i checked my items and SURPRISE!!!one +62 is gone!!!wasnt that if was only a simple socket.i sended a mail to support too,but,to be sure its fixed i posted here too.mail support its useless with copy and paste and dont fix anything.(but waiting theyr answer too).i dont know if its happening to me only,but take measures and fix it.its unfair +62 and 1Socket its a lot of money.(for me).b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by m0nst3rsk1ll3rs on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Unfortunately posting here isn't going to get you help any faster. This forum is primarily for users like me to help users like you in situations that are something that might be easily resolved.

In your case, only the Support Staff is going to be able to help as it will require checking into the server logs to see what happened to your items. You're pretty much stuck with the 3-5 business day wait period for a response to a ticket. Sometimes it's faster, sometimes it's longer. All depends on the line in front of you.

Also note, updating or "bumping" your support ticket just drops it back to the end of the line. Opening two tickets won't get you help any faster and just aggravates the Support Staff. (been there, done that.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited March 2013
    thx for answer.i posted here because some of support stuf just copy&paste and not fixing anything.or say:im wrong,it was with 2 from start.im waiting their answer.ty b:victory
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited March 2013
    usually they answer in few hours.after few days still no answer.bug not fixed."awsome" support b:angryb:angryb
    edited March 2013
    usually they answer in few hours.after few days still no answer.bug not fixed."awsome" support b:angryb:angryb
    If you posted around the time you sent your ticket in, it's been 2 days. Their normally stated expectation for a response is 3-5 business days. Based on that, the "awesome" support team is still falling within their expected criteria, and you're just being impatient as it hasn't even been the minimum number of days yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited March 2013
    last time i got answer in 3 h.but thx for replyb:victory
    edited March 2013
    last time i got answer in 3 h.but thx for replyb:victory
    Sometimes you get lucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited March 2013
    i got answer from them:- What is the exact name for the helmet? You can provide us the itemID link from the non-official PW database below.(i was thinking to smth and sayd worsoul helm in first email)i sended a reply with id and issue again.after this they sayd:Please contact us when you are available in the game. I replayed:Im in game right now.I recived an email and they told me to give an screen shoat about item(cant find this email).They answer:We did not receive any attachments or responses. Please upload the screenshots in a free-image hosting site. Later, you can provide us the links so we can view the screenshots.(2013-03-28 13-33-03.bmp, 3148856 bytes, discarded: maximum attachment size exceeded).I uploaded the image to an website and replayed again.After 2 days no answer.I replayed:Still waiting for fix.Still no answer.

What support is this?They dont even know items b:shocked.
    edited March 2013
    What support is this?They dont even know items b:shocked.
    Look at it this way. There is a team of about 20 people on the support staff. They are supporting all 14 titles that PWE currently has. Not only that, but it's also highly likely that they don't even play all the games, if any.

I wouldn't be shocked at all by a response like that.

(The specifics I have stated here are based on the last bit of information I got about it from frankiraye a while ago. The number of personnel may have changed somewhat since then, but the rest of it hasn't likely changed at all.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited March 2013
    i`mb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

sry to disturb again but they dont fixed it and dont even thinking to answer me.now i have to sell it 4m cheaper!?hope someone higher than support looking here and take measures.they dont care about customres,or its tooooooooo hard to check logs.or they dont even know how to fix it!?GJJJ PWI SUPP!!!
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited April 2013
    i`mb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

sry to disturb again but they dont fixed it and dont even thinking to answer me.now i have to sell it 4m cheaper!?hope someone higher than support looking here and take measures.they dont care about customres,or its tooooooooo hard to check logs.or they dont even know how to fix it!?GJJJ PWI SUPP!!!

SO ill GET NO HELP!?