1v1 For Autographed Gears

Options
Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary
Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
anybody want to 1v1 with me for the right to sign their name on my gear? basically 1v1 best out of 3. loser has to buy the inks to write the name of the winner on a piece of gear that they are wearing. so if you beat me, i write your name on my gear. if i win, i get to write my name on your gear. anyone up for the challenge?
Post edited by Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    How i wish i was on sanctuary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So we all can tag your gear? b:laugh
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Pretty sure it would be the other way around ;0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ok b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I'm rank 9 third cast and full +10.
    I should probably change my signature, I've had it since 2009 and people on forum seem to draw an inaccurate representation out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ginoshi - Sanctuary
    Ginoshi - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This sounds like a funny idea. I might accept the challenge but don't really know the cost/how to get those signature inks but I bet it's not expensive at all. When my sudden lag spikes is cleaned from my computer I will toss you a pm (if you accept the challenge ofc) :)
    R.I.P FMM
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ginoshi why you hit me so hard in NW? b:cry
  • Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i will accept all challenges and will uphold my end if i am defeated as long as you will do the same. this is just for friendly sportsman-like 1v1s just to test and see how well i actually do in 1v1 situation. tired of the "vindi needs to gank to win" thing that people keep saying. also, i think Kyougu and Kirby might be interested in these things too. soooo u could challenge them too if you would like.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    oh yeah its spring break for me this week, during school i only log on in the odd hours of the day and mostly afk
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    only names? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I will challenge Kirby to 1v1 anytime this weekend; I'm too busy on weekdays. Names are silly though, up the anti to 20M and I am in.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I will challenge Kirby to 1v1 anytime this weekend; I'm too busy on weekdays. Names are silly though, up the anti to 20M and I am in.

Ehh, 20m is not much these days. I like the autograph idea (provided people abide by it) because that's more about pride. Pride can be much more valuable than 20m.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ehh, 20m is not much these days. I like the autograph idea (provided people abide by it) because that's more about pride. Pride can be much more valuable than 20m.

It's more valuable for certain people than others, I for one don't value my pride very highly, so for the autograph alone I feel like nothing important for me is at stake...

Make it the autograph + 20-50M for my bet against Kirby; self buffed and best 2 out of 3.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ginoshi - Sanctuary
    Ginoshi - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i will accept all challenges and will uphold my end if i am defeated as long as you will do the same. this is just for friendly sportsman-like 1v1s just to test and see how well i actually do in 1v1 situation. tired of the "vindi needs to gank to win" thing that people keep saying. also, i think Kyougu and Kirby might be interested in these things too. soooo u could challenge them too if you would like.

I leave for vacation myself for 2 weeks this thursday. I'm most likely online anytime between 8am-5pm server time but that might be hard if you're in Pacific Standard Time since it's during the work hours. I could try send a pm if you're afk/semi-afk when im back home.

I could try out kirby sometime in 1v1 since I never tried it self-buffed.
    Kyougu will just have my sign all over his body if I challenge him b:chuckle .
    R.I.P FMM
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    would be much nicer if done in a 2v2 3v3 4v4+ format, since 1v1 PvP is the least interresting PvP there is, since ur basically playing pokemon due to low skillcap on PWI, just a suggestion tho

other than that I like ur idea, seems to bring sum fun to the boredom ;p
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Beside that it looks super ****ing ugly on weaps/armors, need to get rid of the " " and allow actual spaces and not _ characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I wonder how many times sifu loses to honeyDoMe to have that name above his head. b:laugh
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i lost 69 times
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Beside that it looks super ****ing ugly on weaps/armors, need to get rid of the " " and allow actual spaces and not _ characters

" " were added on the 2nd patch for ink in China to eliminating certain people exploiting the function.

That will not be removed.
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Gonna be covered in autographs b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    b:pleased I will take 4 JOSDs for autographed each piece piece of my armors.