Ranking page!!

NigeIus - Dreamweaver
NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
French Ranking page is updated!!!wooot!!!!!finally after almost 3months or more........ to those that said it was never working or some stuffs like that, u all can go check now!

tyvm!
Post edited by NigeIus - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ty :D
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Let's all go measure our e-peens. \o/
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I did however notice some odd things.

I take SS of rankings regularly, and a funny thing has happened. on February 10th ExMP, archer on DW had 4718 kills, now on 25th march he has 4705.

So it isn't working complety right yet I guess.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    And on a side note, it doesn't seem that NW effects the rankings. I'm right next to someone on the Harshlands list for PVP kill count that doesn't do anything but TW and NW, and sure enough, I'm gaining kills faster. Likewise, with 19k kills I have a 1.0 KPD ratio (sins LUB ME b:cute ) but in NW? Fffffffffuuuuuuu- must be like 8.0 at least. So obviously if NW counted, one could at least expect my KPD to jump up to 1.1, but it's sitting there.

Could be wrong, but I've heard a lot of people speculating on that, and from what I'm seeing, NW doesn't count.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    And on a side note, it doesn't seem that NW effects the rankings. I'm right next to someone on the Harshlands list for PVP kill count that doesn't do anything but TW and NW, and sure enough, I'm gaining kills faster. Likewise, with 19k kills I have a 1.0 KPD ratio (sins LUB ME b:cute ) but in NW? Fffffffffuuuuuuu- must be like 8.0 at least. So obviously if NW counted, one could at least expect my KPD to jump up to 1.1, but it's sitting there.

Could be wrong, but I've heard a lot of people speculating on that, and from what I'm seeing, NW doesn't count.

it does.
    When rankings work i SS kills before NW. then I check kills again when I wake up, and it has chnaged. And there's no way I would have gained 969 kills between 10th february and today with just Tw, we have way too few good tw's to even get half of that.

• Talayoki - Heavens Tear
    Talayoki - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    atleast the german rankpage is already working for months now and also count NW kills. Definitly sure since I do no other pvp atm and check it after every NW ;)
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    it does.
    When rankings work i SS kills before NW. then I check kills again when I wake up, and it has chnaged. And there's no way I would have gained 969 kills between 10th february and today with just Tw, we have way too few good tw's to even get half of that.

Seems odd then, given that yeah, at west gate I'm used to a 1.0 KPD ratio because for every sin I kill, there's another 3 waiting behind him to attack when I'm low on chi or whatever. NW? I spawn-camp non-stop, and much of the sins who don't like me (basically all of them) can't stand up to the bramble + SoV damage, so they avoid me altogether. My KPD would AT LEAST hit 1.1 from that alone. But meh, maybe it will soonish. If it does then yeah, I sincerely doubt my KPD would ever hit 1.1 from PK alone, given that it's kinda hard to change your KPD period when you have 20k kills.

Guess time will tell.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Seems odd then, given that yeah, at west gate I'm used to a 1.0 KPD ratio because for every sin I kill, there's another 3 waiting behind him to attack when I'm low on chi or whatever. NW? I spawn-camp non-stop, and much of the sins who don't like me (basically all of them) can't stand up to the bramble + SoV damage, so they avoid me altogether. My KPD would AT LEAST hit 1.1 from that alone. But meh, maybe it will soonish. If it does then yeah, I sincerely doubt my KPD would ever hit 1.1 from PK alone, given that it's kinda hard to change your KPD period when you have 20k kills.

Guess time will tell.

yea take forever to chnage K/D ratio. takes me ages to get my K/D up, even if each NW is ~80 kills and 4-9 deaths in the 2 hours. all the other archers get their K/D up so quick from NW, damn people with few kills total.

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited March 2013

it does count, but its hard to increase your K/D because its kind of glitched.

lets say you kill "player A" 5 times, you get only 1 kill counted for the ranking.
    (its every 60 minutes i think, so killing him in the second half of NW again gives you another kill)

but now lets say "player A" kills you 5 times back. you get 5 deaths counted for the ranking. thats a K/D of 0.2 for both of you, even if you killed on another 5 times each.

and do the maths, if you have 18000 kills already, it takes forever to change your K/D ;) need a lot of kills or deaths.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Its low death count you want, not low kill count.

Since K/D is Kills divided by death, you'd want to decrease the denominator to increase the ratio.

If you have 18000 kills and 1 death, every kill will increase your k/d by 1. If you have 18000 death and 1 kill, every kill will only increase your k/d by 1/18000.

If you have 18000 kills and 1 death, gaining an extra death will halve your K/D. If you have 18000 death and 1 kills, gaining 1 kill will barely make a difference.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    On a fun note, I remembered and checked on the status of a ticket I sent after I noticed this thread. According to the person that answered it, there is NO minimum threshold to be on the rankings. I'll send another from a different account to see if I get a different answer.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray