Why no tokens?

christine2013
christine2013 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Nation Wars
I was in dark, 2nd place with 2644 points and 1 kill and was in 6-8 winning fights. How come i got no tokens?
Post edited by christine2013 on

Comments

• Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not enough points bro.

Prolly b:chuckle
  • christine2013
    christine2013 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ummm. before i got 43 tokens with about 1800 or so points. btw im a girl.
  • leitemagro
    leitemagro Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I believe the prize distribution went down. Myself get "less" than expected getting in consideration personal and nation achievement. Lets see next weeks think price of supply tokens go way up.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    used to be 10k + on average now got 16k and only 167 tokens for 2nd place, everyone gets more personal credits now, less ppl base locked = more ppl active = more ppl get points = those points valued less, but you get to fight alot more often
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ummm. before i got 43 tokens with about 1800 or so points. btw im a girl.

Don't worry , we can be bros without being real bros.

So says Broseidon, God of the Brocean :3

About the Tokens, this NW i got 52 tokens with 5532 points :3

Was in Dark Nation.

I've gotten less tokens (19<x<52)with the same quantity of points so , yeah, i am led to believe , not enough points :3

But if you have a screenshot of the quantity of tokens and your points, and if you think this is unfair, then you can PM a GM (Hey you! ) So he can help you out with it :3

Brobumps :3
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maybe your Fighting Time wasn't high enough. You can boost it by attacking the NPCs on the battlefield. If your a cleric mostly healing and buffing that might hurt your Fighting Time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Don't bother writing a ticket they won't give you any tokens. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rikugx
    rikugx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    well the point/token system is still kinda sucky
    1 day i got tired and go to bed with 500 contribution, come online and STILL got 5 tokens
    the other day i get 2200 Conribution, beeing on place 2 nation for the very first time, recieving 0 token
    2 days later place 3 nation 1400 contri -> 25 token
  • Cuppers - Sanctuary
    Cuppers - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Possibly you were not in a winning fight?
  • opiethegreat
    opiethegreat Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i was in fire nation tonight we came in 2nd 3578 personal credits and no tokens i would like to know why too 3rd time i been **** out of tokens and have more credit than people that get tokens on same nation and we were in more than three winning battles
  • SoIotude - Sanctuary
    SoIotude - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Don't bother writing a ticket they won't give you any tokens. b:chuckle

Maybe they will not give you tokens, but shed some light on the disturbed logic behind the way of distributing the tokens.

It is kind of frustrating to work your *** off for 2 hours, get more personal credit than nation mates and end up with 0 tokens to show for it. Dont you agree?
  • rikugx
    edited March 2013
    yeah wrote a ticket once as well all they told me "You didnt had enough contribution, maybe"
    that maybe sounds very competent as support couse if even THEY dont know what the problem is, who should?
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    rikugx wrote: »
    yeah wrote a ticket once as well all they told me "You didnt had enough contribution, maybe"
    that maybe sounds very competent as support couse if even THEY dont know what the problem is, who should?

They are saying it that way, in all likelihood, because the developers are trying to prevent people from being given the key behind how contribution/tokens is worked out; since once it is there will be wide-spread abuse of the system. So even if the people from support was given the formula for how it works from -CN, they aren't going to give it out.

Chances are you need to change your playstyle to find ways to reduce the number of times that occurs. So far I haven't ever earned 0 tokens, so the fact you've had it 3 times can't be random chance.
  • rikugx
    edited March 2013
    never said i had it 3 times o.O
    just had it once and i just gave 3 examples of how i got tokens with even LESS contribution and still beeing in a low scored overall nation

so the whole system is still not working properly
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i only know that you need to be in minimum 3 winning battles or you get 0 tokens