☆ Fonyan's Screenshot Archive

Comments

• Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You guys are both from HT. I'm from HT. Hint hint... ;3

Don't feel motivated to write a wall of text this time, so here's some screenies from the fash thread.

She's my little adventurer. :D

uwaaaahhh... Wanted to comment on the other thread you posted these.. But I am commenting here naow! Hurr Hurr Hurr (that's my new laugh btw x.x)

anywaays ... You are just too dam good D: I mean your editing is nice, your characters are beautiful, your ss taking skills are epic e.e I am jelous a bit, well not a bit.. .___. ESPECIALLY for the last pic!! I luv how you edited her glance! I am obsessed with quality, which I dun have.. Really, what kind of comp you have there? D: Just so purrty :3 I hope you will upload more! I really like your work, tbh I dunno if Coco or you are the best ss taker.. So, keep up the good work! ;3

Stalking mode: on o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ahh, that must be why! D: I'm usually afking near the fash district in west arch. xD Too lazy to go to south although most of the "cool crowd" seem to go there. Man, my memory must be pretty terrible, but I don't remember being in a squad with you. D: I usually screenshot all the pretty chars I see, so I'll go lurk in my screenie folder to find you. Also [2], who is your fiance? :o I might have a slight idea of who it might be, but I won't say it in case I'm wrong. ;3 And I feel ya on that last part, I've been logging on 2-3 times a week to solo pv and do nw. :( I wish I had more time to play, but real life seems to become more exciting with every year. b:surrender

A-HAH! So that's why I can never find any cheap fashion to buy, you buy them all! D: Joking of course! But that is actually one of the main reasons I don't dare to make my own thread - I don't have the funds to buy loads of gorgeous fashion (which everyone else seems!) so all my chars just run around looking all the same all the time = gets kinda boring and not so exciting >:(

Oh and it was a very long time ago, like over a year (I know it was with your mystic, or maybe it was even just me observing you from my fiance's screen and not actually in the team myself!), so I wouldn't expect you to remember xD But I think he's got you as friends on his BM, Kurthe.

Need to try and catch you on your seeker sometime D: She's such a sweetheart, and those clothes are just utterly wonderful on her! ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My god womannn u make me so jealous!! My vocabulary isn't big enough to express how much i love your screenshots, no wait. Screenshots isn't the right word, your artwork.

Some week ago i noticed i have your mystic in my clerics friends list (woot i have famous ppl in my flb:cool ). Sadly tho i don't remember when i added u and i think u probably deleted me from there because i cant remember seeing u online and i was quite inactive with my cleric at some point wich resulted in half of my fl deleted me lol xD (no hard feelings).
    Also i spotted u in snowy village on your sin some month ago, i even pmd u but i think u were afk

Anyway keep up the amazing work, its always so nice peeking in to your thread finding more of your stunning pictures.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Llux, haha school has got me too. :s

Shizu, aww thanks! <3 Don't even compare me to Coco, I'm just an amateur. xD Her glance is actually just cutting and pasting work. I would tell you my computer specs, but it's so embarrassing that I won't. >> Let's just say I have like 1 GB of ram, so you can guess the rest. b:surrender b:surrender It's been trying to die for like 3 years now, but I'm just too lazy to download pwi again on my laptop.

Chelestine, I wish I could buy it all! I'm really cheap, so the max I can squeeze out of myself is 5m. Seeing as HT is quite an expensive server, I too don't have much fash to wear on my chars. Honestly, for the past month, I've never taken off the Demure set. x.x The rest is just sitting in my wardrobe doing nothing.

And I do remember Kurthe! I remember once in FF I told him that EG eyes were banned or something. xD But I thought he was married to a sin (pink hair, leopard trousers, posh top, me thinks. I remember people by their fashion, how sad. D:) and you don't have a sin... or do you? xD It's confusing because I've seen entries for the character contest from both you and that sin. This paragraph probably doesn't make sense anyway ;;.

Yesyes, you do. ^^ Come to think of it, there are so many people on HT that visit the forums, but I can never find them ingame. D:

Enthana, LOOOLLL I'm not even close to famous. xD Oh, and your cleric is Elenett, right? I haven't logged on my mystic for months, so I don't remember if I deleted anyone or not. Maybe my whole fl is wiped, I surprise myself sometimes. n.n

That was probably around the time when I was racing to get to 101, so whenever I was out of FF, I took breaks. x.x I always forget to check missed pm's, so sorry if I didn't reply. qq And thank you, your characters and screenshots are gorgeous too! It's a shame that you don't post them more often!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Enthana, LOOOLLL I'm not even close to famous. xD Oh, and your cleric is Elenett, right? I haven't logged on my mystic for months, so I don't remember if I deleted anyone or not. Maybe my whole fl is wiped, I surprise myself sometimes. n.n

That was probably around the time when I was racing to get to 101, so whenever I was out of FF, I took breaks. x.x I always forget to check missed pm's, so sorry if I didn't reply. qq And thank you, your characters and screenshots are gorgeous too! It's a shame that you don't post them more often!
    [/SIZE]

Pffft your famous here on forums or at least in the screenshot category so hush xD
    And yep my clerics is Elenett and lol yes i figured u probably were afk that time. Maybe hopefully ill will catch u some other time. And aw thanx but i dont take screenshot often at all and most of the times i dont feel like they turned out good enogh to post. Maybe eventually i will make my own ss thread in the future but at the moment i feel theres so many awsome screenshots threads already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013

Shizu, aww thanks! <3 Don't even compare me to Coco, I'm just an amateur. xD Her glance is actually just cutting and pasting work. I would tell you my computer specs, but it's so embarrassing that I won't. >> Let's just say I have like 1 GB of ram, so you can guess the rest. b:surrender b:surrender It's been trying to die for like 3 years now, but I'm just too lazy to download pwi again on my laptop.

Well then.. If you computer has 1gb ram then... Yep, your editing skills are OP cos you make them look hd *-* and ofc you are worth of comparing D: admit your skills woman! *steals Enthana's quote*
    Anyways, is there any chance to see your psy's screenshots? :o I have seen few of them in your thread but.. I dunno why I want to see what amazing work you can do with your psy ;...;
    Okay, cannot wait for moar ss! And Enthana, I saw your screenies in other threads, and I got to say, they are dem good! :3 And there won't be too many ss threads, ever >:D unless Mod decides so because they will probably run out of space that is needed for our pics to be uploaded here... BUT OH WELL xD ~teehee

*sneaks away quietly*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
    edited February 2013

Chelestine, I wish I could buy it all! I'm really cheap, so the max I can squeeze out of myself is 5m. Seeing as HT is quite an expensive server, I too don't have much fash to wear on my chars. Honestly, for the past month, I've never taken off the Demure set. x.x The rest is just sitting in my wardrobe doing nothing.

And I do remember Kurthe! I remember once in FF I told him that EG eyes were banned or something. xD But I thought he was married to a sin (pink hair, leopard trousers, posh top, me thinks. I remember people by their fashion, how sad. D:) and you don't have a sin... or do you? xD It's confusing because I've seen entries for the character contest from both you and that sin. This paragraph probably doesn't make sense anyway ;;.

Yesyes, you do. ^^ Come to think of it, there are so many people on HT that visit the forums, but I can never find them ingame. D:

Hehe, I actually do that too xD People change their faces quite often, but usually keep the same fashion. I'm actually quite good at spotting people I've seen on forums, the only one I haven't managed to find yet is Shizu D: Starting to think she's an invisible ninja :<

And yeah that was my sin, though I don't play her at all anymore and haven't for about a year, since bf stopped playing. She's only acting as a retired model for all kinds of pics lol. I'm also finding my cleric and veno much more fun and versatile nowadays. Also very confusing with that contest, felt so bad and unfair, but since they made it 6 instead of 5, and it was my birthday and we'd had a car accident, I just sorta left it at that ._. Hope you don't hate me for it!

Also agreeing with Shizu's comment, you're so amazingly good at making simple settings look just mind-blowing! Looking forward to seeing more prettiness and would love to see more of your other chars! (even though your seeker's the sweetest of all) ♥

Enthana: Again, agreeing with Shizu! Make a thread of your pretty pics and I'll jump on the wagon too :D

[Gotta change my font now too since it looks so plain and boring compared to everyone else's..... ]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Enthana, well, anyway, glad you're considering making your own thread, because you definitely should! I took a ninja screenshot of your makeover in west arch a while ago btw! :D

Shizunne, the secret is to zoom in @.@ And I tried to work with my psy, but it's just so unmotivating to level and she's on my arcane account, so it doesn't have acc stash to trade fashion quickly. x.x I'll see what I can do though!

Chelestine
    , during the past few days I've been viciously trading away all my fashion for other stuff, so you may not recognize me anymore. >:D And I haven't seen Shizu either, maybe she doesn't play outside of taking screenshots, idk. D:

It's really a shame you stopped playing your sin, although it's a bit rich coming from me, since I kinda quit mine too. Now she's pretty much my BP alt. :( It's still fun to play, but without good gear no one really cares for sins, and my standard aps setup just doesn't cut it anymore.
    And I'm sorry about your car accident, hope nothing serious happened! :(

Anndddd hey, pink isn't boring, that's why I use it! D;

I've been feeling really unmotivated lately, so here's just some random barely edited stuff from the past few weeks. I have a lot more to edit and finish the story I've been working on, but that won't be posted any time soon. :(

*** CLICK THE POST COUNT TO SEE THE FULL SIZE***
    20130214174945.png

20130214175022.png

20130214175042.png

20130214175004.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    20130214174051.png

20130216005843.png

20130218003029.png

20130218003231.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

edited February 2013

Chelestine, during the past few days I've been viciously trading away all my fashion for other stuff, so you may not recognize me anymore. >:D And I haven't seen Shizu either, maybe she doesn't play outside of taking screenshots, idk. D:

It's really a shame you stopped playing your sin, although it's a bit rich coming from me, since I kinda quit mine too. Now she's pretty much my BP alt. :( It's still fun to play, but without good gear no one really cares for sins, and my standard aps setup just doesn't cut it anymore.
    And I'm sorry about your car accident, hope nothing serious happened! :(

Anndddd hey, pink isn't boring, that's why I use it! D;

Glad to see you haven't disappeared completely ^-^ Been missing your screenies even though it hasn't even been 2 weeks D: I'm getting to the stage where my money is starting to run out but I'm just finding more and more fashion I want to buy, so annoying! I'm usually never interested in fashion, always just thought it's a complete waste of money that could go on something more important and useful instead, but now that I've started thinking more of how to dress my characters for future shoots I've unfortunately also started to pile on everything I can find for under 3m / piece - which is way too much for my wallet b:chuckle

I think I've come to the exact same conclusion with my sin. I haven't got the money to upgrade her gear past the standard aps setup, and since the game now is a lot less aps-oriented I just don't find that I can keep up the demands for that class anymore. Whenever I'm in a squad with another sin they're always a lot more upgraded and I just feel like I'm letting the team down. I'd rather then bring my veno or cleric who are pretty much on par with the updated needs, and are a lot more fun to play as a result :3 Though haven't had a lot of time to even log on lately either, don't think I've been on once the last week, not even for NW.

Haha and yeah I know, which is why I'm using it :D I just meant I need to change
    from using this old boring standard style now that everyone's all fancy :3

20130214175004.png

20130214174051.png

20130218003231.png

Love these last few screenshots of yours! Even though you haven't had much time for editing you've got such an eye for detail and composition that they don't even need editing to look good ;) Keep it up whenever you find the time and motivation!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    I'm at the point where I hoarded a lot of cheap fash but can't find anyone to buy my old stuff, so I'm completely broke for the moment. xD And of course I stupidly refused to do nw for the past 2 weeks, so no new fash (or gear lol) for me... ever. QQ

The trouble with me is that not only my sin's gear is not up to the standards, but my mystic's as well. My seeker isn't even 100 yet, so that means pretty much no endgame content for me right now. With the numerous rumours of r10, I don't think I'll stick around for too long. b:chuckle

20130228173556.png

20130228173234.png

20130228173958.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    I was listening to this song and this one while editing.~

** first post is updated **

Nameless

20130308144705.png

20130308144847.png

20130308150139.png

20130308150153.png

20130308151035.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    20130308150211.png

20130308150415.png

20130308150748.png

20130308151555.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    I really should be at NW right now if I ever want to get my gear done.

---

I really like the outcome of this one, haven't seen anyone with anything similar yet. Could be wrong though.

20130310224848.png

20130310224740.png

20130310224956.png

0000zvu.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

edited March 2013
    I'm at the point where I hoarded a lot of cheap fash but can't find anyone to buy my old stuff, so I'm completely broke for the moment. xD And of course I stupidly refused to do nw for the past 2 weeks, so no new fash (or gear lol) for me... ever. QQ

The trouble with me is that not only my sin's gear is not up to the standards, but my mystic's as well. My seeker isn't even 100 yet, so that means pretty much no endgame content for me right now. With the numerous rumours of r10, I don't think I'll stick around for too long.

Same same :D I sometimes wonder how I'll ever be able to progress with anything! Haven't been bothered with NW for the last 3 weeks, I just can't make myself get up at 6 AM in the morning just to do something I don't even know if I care much about anymore D: My sleep is worth more than the few scrapes of tokens I'd get..! Whenever I go on the game I just check the BHs, if its sot or aba I might be bothered to stay on to do them and try my luck, but I just get chips anyway so I'm giving up on that too.

I'd rather just escape to my level 20 chars that are completely worry-free for now and just not bother with any of the others. Soon as they reach 70 I stop playing them too xD Starting to get a nice pile of 70-80 chars that I don't want to level anymore coz they get too expensive, and that of course all need fashion that looks good on them! It's all just money money money.. D: Thank god for those dreamchaser packs so that they won't have to worry bout fashion til at least 70, and by then I won't play them anymore so it's all good!

Quite funny how I can't even do Warsong with either cleric or veno coz they're both wrong in some way even though they both should be able to do it. Weapon needs recasting so I can't upgrade it past +3. My cleric is full INT and might have the power to kill things but has no upgraded attacking skills and no money to do so, so she can't defend. My veno has all upgraded skills but is VIT build so she does like 33% less damage than my cleric so she can't defend either. And sin is completely out of the question!

Sorry for the long boring rant, but the only thing that keeps me from uninstalling the game is the hope that I'll one day be able to just not worry about the game itself and just take lovely screenshots like you :3 It really is the only thing that keeps me from going insane at the moment!

20130228173234.png

20130308144705.png

Love these two, dunno what's so special about them (apart from everything) but the contrast works so well and I love the black and white one. They both look very mature and grow-up, if that makes any sense. Like, that the screenshots sort of reflect a more sinister side.
    20130310224848.png

0000zvu.png

I agree, she looks very unique! Love that dark red hair, don't see many who dare to go for something as bold as that. She reminds me a bit of that face type that your seeker has in the last few screenshots, very mature, powerful and dark, but in a good way!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Same same :D I sometimes wonder how I'll ever be able to progress with anything! Haven't been bothered with NW for the last 3 weeks, I just can't make myself get up at 6 AM in the morning just to do something I don't even know if I care much about anymore D: My sleep is worth more than the few scrapes of tokens I'd get..! Whenever I go on the game I just check the BHs, if its sot or aba I might be bothered to stay on to do them and try my luck, but I just get chips anyway so I'm giving up on that too.

I'd rather just escape to my level 20 chars that are completely worry-free for now and just not bother with any of the others. Soon as they reach 70 I stop playing them too xD Starting to get a nice pile of 70-80 chars that I don't want to level anymore coz they get too expensive, and that of course all need fashion that looks good on them! It's all just money money money.. D: Thank god for those dreamchaser packs so that they won't have to worry bout fashion til at least 70, and by then I won't play them anymore so it's all good!

Quite funny how I can't even do Warsong with either cleric or veno coz they're both wrong in some way even though they both should be able to do it. Weapon needs recasting so I can't upgrade it past +3. My cleric is full INT and might have the power to kill things but has no upgraded attacking skills and no money to do so, so she can't defend. My veno has all upgraded skills but is VIT build so she does like 33% less damage than my cleric so she can't defend either. And sin is completely out of the question!

Sorry for the long boring rant, but the only thing that keeps me from uninstalling the game is the hope that I'll one day be able to just not worry about the game itself and just take lovely screenshots like you :3 It really is the only thing that keeps me from going insane at the moment!

Your rant was not long OR boring at all, it is EXACTLY how I feel about the game's current state! I always escape to play my alts to avoid having to worry about gear/being up to date as I progress with levelling! It all just costs too much money and makes me more stressed, while it should be a way to relax. I can't cash shop like most people because all my money is put towards my education and gaahhh D: Lol I got so frustrated at this point, can't type anymore. xD

I can sort of do warsong on my sin, but I feel so self-concious and undergeared that it just makes every run a torture because I feel really guilty, like I'm a criminal or something. Not that I'm lazy, but my gear has literally stayed the same for half a year. No higher refines, no upgrades, nothing. Everyone's saying it's easy to get r9r2, but I'm struggling even getting tt99. Dx

And I do very much envy your 70-80 alt army, those are the hardest levels for me to go through for some reason. >.>

25911965.png

20130311134617.png

20130311134709.png

20130311134206.png

20130311134739.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    totally not stealing Llux's cropping idea... ;3
    20130311135118.png

20130311135211.png

20130311135753.png

gjk.png

201303111425471.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Leftovers:

20130311140445.png

20130311140456.png

20130311142325.png

20130311140822.png

20130311142547.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm in love with the movements and animations Sins have and ughhh you make them ten times prettier. <3 Also, gotta love those piercing eyes you give your characters.b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    20130308144847.png20130308150153.png20130308151035.png
    Sadly my pc doesn't load a bunch of screenies. D=
    *omnomnomnom* I love the 'zombie' ones. =DD The new look of your sin is epicsauce. I really like the Morai ones. I love that deer, it's so perfect for screenies. It's making me want to go back to Corona Sanctuary and retake my old screenies. :) I hope my pc will load more soon, and I can see them. ;^;
    Epic pics, as always. ❤
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
    edited March 2013
    20130311135118.png

20130311135211.png

20130311135753.png

gjk.png

201303111425471.png

I would quote them all, but sadly forum only allows to quote 5 pics e.e this forum is selfish :<

I really like the recent ones!!! Fishie in action! Yours is beautiful, as always. Fishie look and seeker look, all your characters are gorgeous. I will always be jelous of your blurring skills e.e Action shots are wicked, and the scenery shots are very pretty. Everything you do is gorgeous Dx I hope you will upload some more soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • GroovyGroovy - Heavens Tear
    GroovyGroovy - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Fonie! ^o^ I love all your screens, loved and always will be loving!
    edited March 2013
    Your rant was not long OR boring at all, it is EXACTLY how I feel about the game's current state! I always escape to play my alts to avoid having to worry about gear/being up to date as I progress with levelling! It all just costs too much money and makes me more stressed, while it should be a way to relax. I can't cash shop like most people because all my money is put towards my education and gaahhh D: Lol I got so frustrated at this point, can't type anymore. xD

I can sort of do warsong on my sin, but I feel so self-concious and undergeared that it just makes every run a torture because I feel really guilty, like I'm a criminal or something. Not that I'm lazy, but my gear has literally stayed the same for half a year. No higher refines, no upgrades, nothing. Everyone's saying it's easy to get r9r2, but I'm struggling even getting tt99. Dx

And I do very much envy your 70-80 alt army, those are the hardest levels for me to go through for some reason. >.>

Glad to know there's some fellow players that feel the same way! It feels like almost every single person I meet or team with nowadays has uber-powered gear, +10 refines or r9! Makes me wonder what the point is in still playing when there's just too much work to be done to ever achieve something like that, and even then there's always something you won't have that others do D: I don't buy anything for real money anymore, haven't for the last year since I realised what an insane waste of money it is. If a game can't be fun without spending loads and loads on it, then it's not worth playing in my opinion. And unfortunately since the majority of the population nowadays seems to be made up purely of those either rich or "devoted" (in lack of a better word for sad xD ) enough to spend a large portion of their month's wages on the game, I'm lacking the motivation to even try and make money even if I could. Funny how that evil circle continues.. :|

I sometimes wish my 70-80s were back in their early 30s again, those levels are way more fun xD Only reason I've managed to get them to that is from rush-questing (to get that limited time ribbon dress for them all) and free big room shouts (with hypers from the same quest reward as the dress!). Now it's just a long, boring climb up to lvl 100 by FF'ing day and night, and that just makes me stop playing every single one of them! I've only got my seeker and re-rolled mystic left that haven't hit 70 yet, my other 7 chars are sitting there doing nothing nowadays xD BM's stuck at 97 since I don't want her to hit 99-100 and having to get aaaalll that nasty 99/nirvy gear AGAIN. And the never-ending dilemma of which character to start upgrading next, and soon as I go on one character, there's a wc for something another char needs so I have to try and quickly change! Stressful game..! My goal is to get them all to 90 at least though, so they get their little fairies, but it's a project due to last at least another year or so *faints*

20130311134709.png

20130311134739.png

20130311135118.png

20130311142325.png

Aaanywho, enough bout me and back to your pwetty sin! I can't tell you enough how much I love this new look for her, and well, it's like made for that fiery environment! She looks so mature, so determined. Really made her personality shine through! And, I think the blue combo suits her almost best out of all the outfits, just because it clashes so nicely with her hair and character. Love the crown too!

20130311140445.png

I've chased that deer around so many times too, it's so cute! You've managed to capture the perfect pose though, really making it look fragile and timid, like they're almost bonding but any sudden noise, like the snap of a twig, could make it dart off back into the wilderness..

Sorry again for the stupidly long posts......!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Llux, yay <3

RukinaChan, that is actually one of my favorite songs evar and what inspired my seeker's old look, I tried to make her look as someone who came back from the dead lmao. xD While all the other normal girls make pretty charas, I make zombies. :D

Shizunne, thankyoouu and I'll try to upload more if I can! I've been sick this past week, so I gotta do a lot of schoolwork to catch up before midterms are upon me again. n.n

Chelestine, YEESSS and to continue my rant... EVERY SINGLE PERSON on my fl has got either r9r3 or at least a r9 weapon. They don't feel like the same people anymore because they don't want to squad with that poor g13 sin. ._. I remember I used to cash shop for fashion like twice, I think, in the whole 3 years of playing pwi. Honestly, back in 2010, when I was a noob level 30 cleric, it felt so awesome to get my first dress & wings from the boutique. I even remember that I got a red-red vixen wrap and a snowy-yellowish icelace blouse e.e Ahh how I miss them. And it's true, if you're not a cash shopper or "devoted", you're not gonna get far in this game. I really don't care if some nerd pipes up and says it's possible to farm r9, I don't have time. Call me lazy, but I can't spend 10 hours a day trying to farm my gear while I could be doing something productive in real life.

For the past year, I was one of those people who just have too many memories here to let go and finally quit, so I convinced myself that the game is still alive and whatnot. Now, however, it's just stupid to pretend like I'm actually gonna achieve anything.

My seeker is actually stuck at 97 too at the moment, it has always been a "breakthrough" level for all my chars. I take the longest time to get to 97, then let it sit for half a year and then rush to 100 in a few days. I'm not sure I wanna do it this time though. :/ And I feel you there, I can never decide which character to upgrade next either. I'm torn between levelling my psy, wiz, or bm next. Eventually, I wanted to get around to all of them, but... I think I'll just go back to my lovely little ranger in a certain other game. b:surrender

p.s. I caught this deer near Luminance, it walks less than the one near Corona, so you might wanna there!

GroovyGroovy, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE e.e <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

edited March 2013

YEESSS and to continue my rant... EVERY SINGLE PERSON on my fl has got either r9r3 or at least a r9 weapon. They don't feel like the same people anymore because they don't want to squad with that poor g13 sin. ._. I remember I used to cash shop for fashion like twice, I think, in the whole 3 years of playing pwi. Honestly, back in 2010, when I was a noob level 30 cleric, it felt so awesome to get my first dress & wings from the boutique. I even remember that I got a red-red vixen wrap and a snowy-yellowish icelace blouse e.e Ahh how I miss them. And it's true, if you're not a cash shopper or "devoted", you're not gonna get far in this game. I really don't care if some nerd pipes up and says it's possible to farm r9, I don't have time. Call me lazy, but I can't spend 10 hours a day trying to farm my gear while I could be doing something productive in real life.

My thoughts exactly. Even if I could pull myself together and solo farm some TT's for money, just the thought of it makes me so depressed and turned off that I just exit the game instantly. I don't want to play a game where you MUST do something, and not do it because it's something fun that you want to do. It's too much of a burden to get to the stage where you can enjoy the game for a little bit. Even during double drop when everyone else goes crazy and have to hyper-farm every single farmable thing I don't even bother logging on because it's too depressing. So yeah, I'm too just hanging on by a thread and the only thing that keeps me from quitting all together is the screenshot section on the forums that motivate and inspire me to at least bother logging on once a month to smile at my characters :3
    For the past year, I was one of those people who just have too many memories here to let go and finally quit, so I convinced myself that the game is still alive and whatnot. Now, however, it's just stupid to pretend like I'm actually gonna achieve anything.

That pretty much sums up my exact feelings too D: Just feels like the game changes in favour of those already at the top, and it's getting harder and harder to keep up with the current demands, and if you don't, you'll slip so far down that it'll soon enough be impossible to get back up to even a decent standard. I still don't want to let go completely either, but there's no chance I'll ever get back into 100% anymore. That time has passed a long time ago.
    My seeker is actually stuck at 97 too at the moment, it has always been a "breakthrough" level for all my chars. I take the longest time to get to 97, then let it sit for half a year and then rush to 100 in a few days. I'm not sure I wanna do it this time though. :/ And I feel you there, I can never decide which character to upgrade next either. I'm torn between levelling my psy, wiz, or bm next. Eventually, I wanted to get around to all of them, but... I think I'll just go back to my lovely little ranger in a certain other game. b:surrender

p.s. I caught this deer near Luminance, it walks less than the one near Corona, so you might wanna there!

Haha yeah, that's happened to me too! Can't even remember how long my veno was sitting at 94 and then rushed her to 100 within a week or two after not even playing her for a year. Unfortunately, I've levelled and upgraded the most boring characters in terms of customisation and skills! I mean, come on, you can't do much with a poor veno's skills that all share the same animation, just different colours xD But oh well, sooner or later maybe my seeker will join them. Though I'm sort of of the same opinion here too xD Got a certain other game for christmas too which you happened to mention in another thread, but haven't had a chance to even try it out since I left soon afterwards! Maybe we will meet there instead since our visits to pwi seem to get fewer and fewer ;)

And thanks for the tip! Can't remember where I saw "mine", was a long time ago. I don't visit Morai very often any more since all my characters have max prestige but no money to buy their skills b:chuckle Oh you cruel, cruel world...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wieselchen - Momaganon
    Wieselchen - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    WOW b:dirty
    I LOVE your Screenshots...

But HOW did you do them?!! b:surrender

My screens are all so... lame? ^^
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Can't tell you enough how much I agree. I stop logging on completely during 2x because seeing everyone farm tt and warsong makes me depressed. My friends keep telling me that it's my own fault for not having better gear and not being able to participate in pretty much anything. And I realize that it's kinda true, but I feel so bad being in a squad of r9s with my lame-*** gear. :/ I don't like being a leech and with my luck, there's ALWAYS a r9r2 person in the squad who asks me what my weapon is. It's just so stressful, having to worry whether I'm up to their standards and if I'm slowing them down. Which is why I stopped doing pve at all, aside from soloing pv and doing morai stuff.

Yeah, I'm kinda in that position too, but I'm already shifting into my quitting stage because the game just lost its appeal rather abruptly. I can't find anything fun to do in-game when I log in and I end up wasting time when I could be doing something productive irl. So why bother?

Well, when they turned off hypers this week, I felt kinda motivated to level. Got my seeker to 98, was gonna go for 99 this week, but now they are saying fc is coming back. -_- Way to kill off my motivation lol. And that's part of the reason why I could not stand playing a veno! They have the most boring looking skills (except for nova, but still). >.> Maybe we will meet! I'm actually quite liking that game at the moment and getting to the max level. It's great for casual playing and fun. I used to be a big pvp-er in other games, but pwi killed my liking of pvp and real life is taking up a lot of time too, soooo... I'm a weekend warrior for now. b:surrender

I started doing morai recently again on my seeker. My sin got all the skills, but it's a waste since I don't play her anymore. It's kinda my goal to get all the seeker morai skills and finish my sage culti before I quit completely. At this point, that's pretty much the only thing I log in for. :I

Wieselchen, thanks for your kind words. ^^ As for my screenshots, I just take a bunch of pics and pick the best ones. xD I'm not a huge photoshop fan (prefer to use painter for digital drawing), but I edit the brightness/contrast, color filters, and saturation. Oh and blurring! That's it really, nothing fancy. And I'm sure your screenshots aren't lame at all. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Filling up the page...

sdfsh.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    spring 2012

20120523170140.png

20120523163629.png

20120523110828.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Replies and screenshots on the previous page~
    Spaceship

I dunno why, maybe I watch too many sci-fi movies...

20130316002234.png

20130316002246.png

20130316002256.png

20130316002130.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread: