Should FC hypering be kept off until level restriction is set or not?

Options
Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
Well as you know:
v4liance wrote: »
FCC issue
- Devs are going to reverse this change, thereby re-enabling hyper-exp in FCC, so hopefully we'll have this fixed with our next maintenance.
- Regarding alternative "solutions," such as a level cap - I think we need to continue discussing this over a longer period of time. But for now, we're going to try to revert this change ASAP and re-enable hyper exp in FCC.

- Val

We showed we desired a level restriction/no hypering at all, and the majority being level restriction, but wait...oh now it's gonna be restored to normal anyway! There's been more life in PWI since it was stopped, and who knows how long again until that peace and livelyhood returns. Would you rather have it kept turn off until they set level restriction or have it turned back on?
Post edited by Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    I think we need to continue discussing this over a longer period of time

Keyword: "Longer"
    In Gm dictionary that means a lot of time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Just turn it back on.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Actually i think the poll points towards 50% wanting hyper in FC, but only for people 75+. Or the 30% who want hyper in FC no matter the level. So actually most people want hyper back, just not available to lowbies.

Then you have the few people wanting it gone entirely. I would rather it be restricted to 75+ or gone entirely. That instance was never meant for low levels.
    What i said in other thread.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Keyword: "Longer"
    In Gm dictionary that means a lot of time

You mean...
    >_>
    <_<
    "Soon"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You mean...
    >_>
    <_<
    "Soon"?

Lol yes! Our new CM is trying to avoid saying that word. So have to change it around again so people dont panic at the word soon.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What i said in other thread.

On that note of what you said in the quotes, yes you got a very strong point, but you missed one. It was originally intended to be a gear-farming instance, and for whatever reason they changed it into a power leveling instance. But yeah good way of wording it for what it is now.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    On that note of what you said in the quotes, yes you got a very strong point, but you missed one. It was originally intended to be a gear-farming instance, and for whatever reason they changed it into a power leveling instance. But yeah good way of wording it for what it is now.

Oh i know, believe me. I've been here since the game started. I'd rather it be a farming instance like TT. Still, that farming instance is for higher level gear never intended for low levels. Point still stands.

The fact that i've been here for almost 5 years...dont let the level fool you. ;D
  • Kerius - Dreamweaver
    Kerius - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The fact that i've been here for almost 5 years...dont let the level fool you. ;D
    Same here. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I swear to pan gu these are just the same topics with altered names.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    no hyper at all
  • LuciusVorenu - Lost City
    LuciusVorenu - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    In my opinion, I don't think PW gives a care what the player base wants sometimes. They will do what makes them money. If letting people power level from 1-100 and giving them the means to buy OP gear makes them more money, then by all means that is what PWI will do.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    IMHO, better to leave them off until the level restriction has been decided on, than to turn them on and have players practically move into FC to powerlevel as much as possible before they can't do it anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I can not believe this is truly even a discussion b:shocked Less than a week and we are seeing the map fill up again (thus, new players see a game filled with LIFE again!), bh's actually being run through squads (thus, players actually learning their classes again!), and people learning to play with each other (thus, it's almost like PWI has become a REAL MMO again!)...

How dumb is the world's population today... let the current trend of this idiocracy wanting to actually keep fc hyper powerleveling until discussions are done speak the volumes I obviously do not need to... b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Lol yes! Our new CM is trying to avoid saying that word. So have to change it around again so people dont panic at the word soon.

They'll fix it Soon! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]